Photo

Dreams Realm Help Thread

• Please log in to reply
247 replies to this topic

#61 basseboy1337

basseboy1337

• Members

Posted 15 December 2023 - 06:35 PM

I'm kinda stuck since I took a break after beating the cursed woods dungeon and forgot what the owl told me xd

#62 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 15 December 2023 - 07:03 PM

You'll need to head to Karmah's Castle, and for that, you'll need to find a cave near of the castle in the water (east part). That's the secret passageway through the castle. (I think.)

#63 jwex001

jwex001

Senior

• Members

Posted 17 December 2023 - 07:21 PM

Working on finishing what I believe to be the final dungeon (Dreams Realm dungeon).  I love the difficulty of the dungeon and the massive maze like layout the level gives.  I think I am turned around a little bit in trying to find my next spot, But I will figure it out.  I do not think a mechanic is not working but I will know for sure next time I am able to play.  Been very busy the past few days.  Even though I have not beat it yet, I figured I would go ahead and give my thoughts/score on the quest overall.

Gameplay:  5/5--Great difficulty, but at times, it can be easy to lose knowledge of where you are at, or where you are going, especially if you factor in some of the extra items/hidden dungeons.

Puzzles:  5/5--Great variety, and difficulty, great usage of the item mechanics in some of the puzzles as well.

Story:  5/5

Replayability 4/5--While it seems fun, not sure how much replayability it has or can have if you can get everything on the first playthrough.  Gave a 4/5 due to the great gameplay and overall feel of the quest.

Difficulty:  4/5 :  While I played the quest on Normal difficulty, overall it was not too easy, while at the same time not being too difficult.  There were times that the difficulty would be hard at a few times, then very next boss, would be an easy push-over, then the next boss be very easy again.  Some of the extra dungeons, such as the one in the desert where you can get the Crystal Sword, the boss that protects it, seems a bit too easy for that point in the quest and for what it was protecting (in my opinion that is..)

Overall   23/25--Definitely a great quest, and quite possibility in the top 5 of my all time favorites that I have played, and possibly in the top 10 of all of the PureZC database (in my mind).  Great Job overall!!!

• TheRock likes this

#64 TheRock

TheRock

Go glitches

• Members

Posted 17 December 2023 - 08:32 PM

Working on finishing what I believe to be the final dungeon (Dreams Realm dungeon).  I love the difficulty of the dungeon and the massive maze like layout the level gives.  I think I am turned around a little bit in trying to find my next spot, But I will figure it out.  I do not think a mechanic is not working but I will know for sure next time I am able to play.  Been very busy the past few days.  Even though I have not beat it yet, I figured I would go ahead and give my thoughts/score on the quest overall.

Gameplay:  5/5--Great difficulty, but at times, it can be easy to lose knowledge of where you are at, or where you are going, especially if you factor in some of the extra items/hidden dungeons.

Puzzles:  5/5--Great variety, and difficulty, great usage of the item mechanics in some of the puzzles as well.

Story:  5/5

Replayability 4/5--While it seems fun, not sure how much replayability it has or can have if you can get everything on the first playthrough.  Gave a 4/5 due to the great gameplay and overall feel of the quest.

Difficulty:  4/5 :  While I played the quest on Normal difficulty, overall it was not too easy, while at the same time not being too difficult.  There were times that the difficulty would be hard at a few times, then very next boss, would be an easy push-over, then the next boss be very easy again.  Some of the extra dungeons, such as the one in the desert where you can get the Crystal Sword, the boss that protects it, seems a bit too easy for that point in the quest and for what it was protecting (in my opinion that is..)

Overall   23/25--Definitely a great quest, and quite possibility in the top 5 of my all time favorites that I have played, and possibly in the top 10 of all of the PureZC database (in my mind).  Great Job overall!!!

There's one very long post game dungeon still left after that. 

#65 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 17 December 2023 - 09:25 PM

Indeed there is. Althrough, unlike you might expect, in order to access to the very long post game dungeon, you'll need to do some side quests, obtaining the Legendary Sword (the upgraded sword after the Crystal Sword), and defeat the final boss with it. You should see an extra cutscene after that, and you will need to go in that destination. Then, you'll need to go to the Tower's Remains right where you've found the first sword. But before that, after you got something from the place where the cutscene occured, i highly recommend you to complete the Gate of Dreams first with your new equipments. There is still many rooms you couldn't accessed yet because of the lack of items, and you will need the final item to proceed.

#66 jwex001

jwex001

Senior

• Members

Posted 18 December 2023 - 09:43 AM

Indeed there is. Althrough, unlike you might expect, in order to access to the very long post game dungeon, you'll need to do some side quests, obtaining the Legendary Sword (the upgraded sword after the Crystal Sword), and defeat the final boss with it. You should see an extra cutscene after that, and you will need to go in that destination. Then, you'll need to go to the Tower's Remains right where you've found the first sword. But before that, after you got something from the place where the cutscene occured, i highly recommend you to complete the Gate of Dreams first with your new equipments. There is still many rooms you couldn't accessed yet because of the lack of items, and you will need the final item to proceed.

Good to know on the even bigger post game dungeon.  I will have to finish it up and take it on.  I did beat the "boss rush" and do have the legendary sword as well as the red tunic, and thought I finished the gate of dreams, but I will go back to make sure I did get everything.  

#67 Ether

Ether

Pale Stranger

• Contributors
  • Pronouns:She / Her

Posted 18 December 2023 - 02:00 PM

Yo, someone remind me what the owl says to do after Desert of Mirages? I wandered off to explore the overworld but that doesn't seem to have progressed anything.

#68 TheRock

TheRock

Go glitches

• Members

Posted 18 December 2023 - 02:02 PM

Yo, someone remind me what the owl says to do after Desert of Mirages? I wandered off to explore the overworld but that doesn't seem to have progressed anything.

Top left of Dream World map. The water gate that opened. 

#69 Ether

Ether

Pale Stranger

• Contributors

Posted 18 December 2023 - 02:13 PM

Ahhhhhhh. For some reason I missed the left entrance to Village's Checkpoint.

#70 Cryomundus

Cryomundus

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 19 December 2023 - 12:03 AM

Okay, so I think this puzzle is the last one I need to solve in Sacred Realm for the final key I need, and for the life of me I cannot figure this one out, been at it for a few days now, despite its simplicity. I know that you need to basically mirror your pushes, but I always seem to flub the last couple, always managed to block off the other multipush block, and but be able to get the other in its proper end spot. Any tips?

d1hMWXW.png

Edited by Cryomundus, 19 December 2023 - 12:03 AM.

#71 TheRock

TheRock

Go glitches

• Members

Posted 19 December 2023 - 01:23 AM

Okay, so I think this puzzle is the last one I need to solve in Sacred Realm for the final key I need, and for the life of me I cannot figure this one out, been at it for a few days now, despite its simplicity. I know that you need to basically mirror your pushes, but I always seem to flub the last couple, always managed to block off the other multipush block, and but be able to get the other in its proper end spot. Any tips?

d1hMWXW.png

That one took me about a hour to solve last time... Here's a video with the solution: https://www.youtube....h?v=4kIYoYL2jig

#72 phatjak69

phatjak69

Junior

• Members

Posted 20 December 2023 - 06:40 PM

Spoiler

#73 TheRock

TheRock

Go glitches

• Members

Posted 20 December 2023 - 07:33 PM

Spoiler

You can use the sword to hit it too. There's a boss rush that you can do to get a helpful item for this boss. It's on the button right of the Dream World.

#74 Ether

Ether

Pale Stranger

• Contributors

Posted 24 December 2023 - 10:05 PM

The maze path sword puzzle in Sacred Realm is, uh...really opaque. I got the first half of it to work with help from this thread, but it seems like it contradicts the hints given and it's still unclear to me what it wants in the second half. Help?

#75 TheRock

TheRock

Go glitches

• Members

Posted 24 December 2023 - 10:09 PM

The maze path sword puzzle in Sacred Realm is, uh...really opaque. I got the first half of it to work with help from this thread, but it seems like it contradicts the hints given and it's still unclear to me what it wants in the second half. Help?

Only the last one do you do the way it says and to the east. The other ones you avoid the blade, so first move right. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users