Would it be a bad idea...

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#16 Revfan9

Revfan9

Hero of Time

• Banned

Posted 07 February 2007 - 06:34 PM

Actually, it would be quite easy to do. Just take a snapshot of the 211 betas set, then grab all the palettes in "Main". Yay! Done.

A custom palette I would be more impressed with, but ripping a palette is super-easy if one knows how. I'll make a BS-Zelda palette for you right here, in 10 minutes...

IPB Image

Edited by Revfan9, 07 February 2007 - 06:41 PM.

#17 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 07 February 2007 - 06:36 PM

QUOTE(Revfan9 @ Feb 7 2007, 06:34 PM) View Post

Actually, it would be quite easy to do. Just take a snapshot of the 211 betas set, then grab all the palettes in "Main". Yay! Done.

Oh, well now I feel stupid! I did it the hard way!

Oh well. At least nobody else has to do it. Yay for overlooking simple details... icon_whap.gif

#18 Revfan9

Revfan9

Hero of Time

• Banned

Posted 07 February 2007 - 06:50 PM

Umm... Really? Well...

*counts the changed colors*

Well, I only counted 8 colors that needed to be changed, but for opening 2.11, writing down the value, opening 2.10, then putting in the value for those 8 colors, I'll give you credit. 0.5 stars for the effort.

#19 Tseng

Tseng

MMmmmmm Simpsonized

• Members

Posted 07 February 2007 - 07:43 PM

Ouch... such hard critizism :o

Anyway... I didnt notice a difference from the original colors until you posted those shots. I think the original colors are easier on the eyes, and the Zora fireball looks much better!

#20 /M/

/M/

6♣7♠8♥9♥10♥

• Members

Posted 07 February 2007 - 10:38 PM

I'm not going to rate it because I'll probably give it a zero. This can be done in less than a minute.

#21 Old-Skool

Old-Skool

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 07 February 2007 - 11:30 PM

in making this pallette fix, every single color in the game had to be adjusted.

#22 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 08 February 2007 - 04:21 PM

QUOTE(Revfan9 @ Feb 7 2007, 06:50 PM) View Post

Well, I only counted 8 colors that needed to be changed, but for opening 2.11, writing down the value, opening 2.10, then putting in the value for those 8 colors, I'll give you credit. 0.5 stars for the effort.

Well, actually, all I did was open 2.10 and 2.11, but windowed them, and put them side by side. Eventually, alot of the level palettes were similar except for a few colors, so I just had to edit one whole palette set, copy it to the other, and edit those other few colors, but hey. .5 Stars! w00t!
QUOTE(Old-skool @ Feb 7 2007, 11:30 PM) View Post

in making this pallette fix, every single color in the game had to be adjusted.

Yes, and I thank you, Daiv, and Up Your Nose for your support. Oh, and CastChaos. (To CastChaos: Heh, you said I'd get five stars from you on something in the future, and here it is!)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users