E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Rumors Leaks Teasers

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 Koh

Koh

Tamer Koh

• Members

Posted 13 June 2016 - 10:07 PM

Crash Bandicoot in the Skylanders though, lol.  The original games are getting remastered, but...his model just looks awkward with that realistic style fur on top of a simple design.  He looks like a shaggy dog or a pinata.

#32 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 13 June 2016 - 10:11 PM

I'm half-certain that footage was from Skylanders, not remastered Crash, unless I looked away at some point.

#33 Koh

Koh

Tamer Koh

• Members

Posted 14 June 2016 - 08:15 AM

I'd say Sony wins so far.  They consistently showed games, with some very small not game stuff between, so yeah.  Unless Nintendo does the same, they're going to have a hard time topping that kind of presentation.

#34 Shane

Shane

🩶

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 14 June 2016 - 09:24 AM

"Winning E3" is overrated. As long as there's good games presented, I don't mind who "wins".

• Dawnlight, Eddy, Jenny and 2 others like this

#35 Dawnlight

Dawnlight

My name is NOT Jason!

• Members

Posted 14 June 2016 - 09:27 AM

I liked how the Sony reps hardly spoke during the presentation. They strongly went with the idea that "Actions speak louder than words". The Sony conference felt like I was watching a movie.

• Koh and The Satellite like this

#36 Koh

Koh

Tamer Koh

• Members

Posted 14 June 2016 - 10:03 AM

I liked how the Sony reps hardly spoke during the presentation. They strongly went with the idea that "Actions speak louder than words". The Sony conference felt like I was watching a movie.

Now coming to theatres near you, the amazing spectacle of the Sony E3!

Talk is cheap anyway, it's all about the actual end result.  Two Worlds was talked up as being Skyrim on steroids, but it wasn't anywhere close to that.  

If Square Enix does a thing, they really ought to say something about the Dragon Quest series.

Edited by Koh, 14 June 2016 - 10:04 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: E3, Electronic, Entertainment, Expo, Rumors, Leaks, Teasers

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users