82 replies to this topic

#61 Useless Old Man Wisdom

Useless Old Man Wisdom

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 07 December 2023 - 01:11 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

I ended up 100-percenting and, well, I guess I can say I did that.

Spoiler

Edited by Useless Old Man Wisdom, 08 December 2023 - 12:55 AM.

#62 Malstygian

Malstygian

Initiate

• Members

Posted 07 December 2023 - 03:40 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

Ok, I'll just ask for everything I'm missing here. Thanks in advance.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Demonlink likes this

#63 Demonlink

Demonlink

Lurking in the shadows...

• Members

Posted 07 December 2023 - 07:09 PM

@Malstygian

Spoiler

#64 Useless Old Man Wisdom

Useless Old Man Wisdom

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 08 December 2023 - 01:04 AM

@Malstygian

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by Useless Old Man Wisdom, 08 December 2023 - 01:05 AM.

• Demonlink likes this

#65 Malstygian

Malstygian

Initiate

• Members

Posted 09 December 2023 - 12:36 AM

@Demonlink & @Useless Old Man Wisdom: Thanks to you both I was able to finish with 100%. I don't think I would have ever figured out some of those solutions on my own.

Spoiler

• Demonlink likes this

#66 jwex001

jwex001

Senior

• Members

Posted 18 December 2023 - 10:49 AM

Loving this so far, but I must be missing something.  I cannot seem to find/locate the flippers the jump cape.  I have the 2nd purchasable sword, the blue tunic, the shovel, Farore's fairy, and the small lantern so far. Any hints or tips would be much appreciated.

#67 Useless Old Man Wisdom

Useless Old Man Wisdom

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 18 December 2023 - 11:24 AM

Loving this so far, but I must be missing something.  I cannot seem to find/locate the flippers the jump cape.  I have the 2nd purchasable sword, the blue tunic, the shovel, Farore's fairy, and the small lantern so far. Any hints or tips would be much appreciated.

Spoiler

Edited by Useless Old Man Wisdom, 18 December 2023 - 11:33 AM.

#68 jwex001

jwex001

Senior

• Members

Posted 18 December 2023 - 01:31 PM

Spoiler

I do have the hookshot, but not the moon pearl type item.  I just found the hookshot shortly after I posted my above message, and then the larger lantern item (Nice lamp??)  I think I have been all over the explorable map areas 4 or 5 times, so I know I have to be missing something.

#69 Useless Old Man Wisdom

Useless Old Man Wisdom

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 18 December 2023 - 02:24 PM

I do have the hookshot, but not the moon pearl type item.  I just found the hookshot shortly after I posted my above message, and then the larger lantern item (Nice lamp??)  I think I have been all over the explorable map areas 4 or 5 times, so I know I have to be missing something.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by Useless Old Man Wisdom, 18 December 2023 - 02:33 PM.

#70 jwex001

jwex001

Senior

• Members

Posted 18 December 2023 - 02:29 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

Thanks!

I'll check out that area again then, as I thought I picked up the better lantern there.  

#71 Useless Old Man Wisdom

Useless Old Man Wisdom

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 18 December 2023 - 02:37 PM

Thanks!

I'll check out that area again then, as I thought I picked up the better lantern there.  

I edited my last post from what you quoted because I think I was wrong about some details in that spoiler. In any case, you can explore the whole overworld now with the hookshot and find exactly what you need and more.

Edited by Useless Old Man Wisdom, 18 December 2023 - 02:39 PM.

• jwex001 likes this

#72 jwex001

jwex001

Senior

• Members

Posted 19 December 2023 - 10:53 AM

I edited my last post from what you quoted because I think I was wrong about some details in that spoiler. In any case, you can explore the whole overworld now with the hookshot and find exactly what you need and more.

Thanks, and I was able to find my way around the Jazz temple without the moon pearl like item, solve the block puzzle in the temple and got the item there as well..  I am still looking for it, and have been all over virtually the whole map.  I am still looking for it and the jump cape now, and have tried the Ghoma boss a few times....he is a hard one.  Loving the difficulty and some of the cryptic puzzles as well.

#73 Useless Old Man Wisdom

Useless Old Man Wisdom

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 19 December 2023 - 12:41 PM

Thanks, and I was able to find my way around the Jazz temple without the moon pearl like item, solve the block puzzle in the temple and got the item there as well..  I am still looking for it, and have been all over virtually the whole map.  I am still looking for it and the jump cape now, and have tried the Ghoma boss a few times....he is a hard one.  Loving the difficulty and some of the cryptic puzzles as well.

Spoiler

But with the item from HoV, you can also start doing the secret-feelies phase of the quest as well.

#74 jwex001

jwex001

Senior

• Members

Posted 19 December 2023 - 03:11 PM

Spoiler

But with the item from HoV, you can also start doing the secret-feelies phase of the quest as well.

To answer the question in the spoiler, no I have not beaten him yet.  I found him in Lost country, but could not get him to do anything, unless I am looking in the wrong place.  I tried feeding a fish to him, and to the pool of blood in the entrance to the as well as the bait for the riddle of feed him flesh from the green tablet, but nothing from that.  Still trying to figure it out, and for the HOV, I brute forced my way around it by process of elimination on what I had not found yet.  I do not recall seeing anything other than the "shades" in the HOV after "meditating".  I will try it out again though to see if I missed something.  I love puzzles, but holy smokes are the ones in this one good and hard.  I love the challenge.

Edit:  Not sure how I missed part of that clue, but I now have the roc's cape.  Doing some more exploring to find what I previously could not using it.

Edited by jwex001, 19 December 2023 - 03:19 PM.

#75 Useless Old Man Wisdom

Useless Old Man Wisdom

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 20 December 2023 - 01:33 AM

To answer the question in the spoiler, no I have not beaten him yet.  I found him in Lost country, but could not get him to do anything, unless I am looking in the wrong place.  I tried feeding a fish to him, and to the pool of blood in the entrance to the as well as the bait for the riddle of feed him flesh from the green tablet, but nothing from that.  Still trying to figure it out, and for the HOV, I brute forced my way around it by process of elimination on what I had not found yet.  I do not recall seeing anything other than the "shades" in the HOV after "meditating".  I will try it out again though to see if I missed something.  I love puzzles, but holy smokes are the ones in this one good and hard.  I love the challenge.

Edit:  Not sure how I missed part of that clue, but I now have the roc's cape.  Doing some more exploring to find what I previously could not using it.

Spoiler

• jwex001 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users