2.10 and XP

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jerome

jerome

"Ducks eat for free at Subway"

• Members

Posted 27 October 2008 - 04:23 PM

OK. So my computer fritzed out on me last week and I have to reset all of my "personal settings" now. I am using XP and I need to be able to get into ZC in the full screen mode. It keeps crashing during long text screens. (2.10 bug if I recall).
I've tried the following things:
ZC Launcher 2.0
640x480 mode w/ and w/o full screen - w/fs crashed at text; w/o fs- works but runs at 15fps instead of 60fps.
320x240 mode w/ and w/o full screen - w/fs- won't run; w/o fs- runs fine, but tiny viewing area.

I remember there was something I had to do to 1.92b184 which was something like "-640x480 windowed" or something like that. The full screen had something else, but I'm not sure as to what.

Would someone look at theirs and let me know what it is?

Thanks in advance!
Jerome

#2 Zenith

Zenith

Old Guard

• Members

Posted 27 October 2008 - 05:38 PM

Is it 2.10.0 or one of the fixes? 'Cause I got XP and 2.10.2 works fine for me on 640x480 windowed.

#3 Omega

Omega

Yes

• Members

Posted 27 October 2008 - 11:46 PM

For me after I un-ziped the files, I open ZQuest, then I go to ETC. Then click FullScreen, and it works. Not sure what the problem is for you exactly...

#4 Bourkification

Bourkification

Magus

• Members

Posted 28 October 2008 - 04:18 AM

Does this help?

#5 jerome

jerome

"Ducks eat for free at Subway"

• Members

Posted 28 October 2008 - 08:30 AM

It's 2.10.0. Unfortunately I was told I couldn't use 2.10.2 for the bug testing of a quest because it caused some other bugs. My 2.10.2 works just fine though. So I'm stuck using 2.10.0. jimmyb- thanks that is what I was looking for. However I still can't seem to get it to work right. I guess I'll have to play tiny zelda for a while.

When I had 2.10.0 installed on my computer (before the goof up) it "came with" a full screen option that worked. Does anyone lse have this? If so, would you copy the Target field under properties for me so that I may try it? I remember I had to do some manipulating to get it to work for me last time, but I forgot what it was. It was around 2 years ago.

Thanks everyone.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users