A nightmare I had last night...

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Koh

Koh

Tamer Koh

• Members

Posted 26 May 2007 - 07:57 AM

Omfg, this dream felt so real as if it actually happened/will happen.

My family and Joe were doing what we normally do on the weekend in the house, when someone knocked on the door. He says he was a friend of my sisters, so they let him in to see her. She claimed she didn't know him and I left to go outside for awhile. I came back in and my sister is crying like a mad man on my bed with my pillows wrapped all around her. I asked her what was wrong and she said that that man was part of a gang and that they took over her room as part of their plan, and they pointed guns at her and locked her out. I said why not just go unlock you door with a nickel or something (she has a lock on her door that has a dent in it that'll let any kind of change or skiny object slide through to twist and unlock her door.), so I took my house keys and unlocked her door and the first thing that happened was they shot at me and had a bullet fly past my face, so I quickly slammed the door and relocked it. I was scared to death, my heart pounding so fast...I was wondering where my mom and Joe was, so I went to the den and saw some more gang members in the house, who had them pinned down on the ground with guns. I slowly walked back so they wouldn't notice me. Then I headed out front and saw even more gang members who stole my mothers Red Explorer. We still had the other car, but they didnot know whos it was. So I ran to the backyard to check on my 2 black labs, and everything was fine back there...except for the fact that the gang members had raised all the fences except for one side. So I come back and I see my sister hiding on the porch, my mom hiding behind the second car, and Joe getting shot at by gang members walking down the street. I quickly jump behind the car with mom, until I heard more gunshots, which killed my sister. I cryed heavily and shrieked out her name in terror and sadness while she was over there twitching until her life gave up on her. I quick glance again and mom is out in the open standing up with her eyes wide open. I cried out "Mom get down, they are still shooting", so I grabbed her arm, only for her to get shot like 10 times in my arms. I was the only one left, but still, the rest of the gang members were walking down the street looking dead at me. I tried to run the opposite way, but there were gang members over there who beat up Joe. I just squatted and put my hands over my head, and just got pummeled by 100 bullets....

This felt so real because I could feel my body running and getting hurt badly, I woke up with a hard jump and looked around...everything was fine. Still, I'm bruised by this dream (not sores, but I mean emotionally bruised).

#2 Taco Chopper

Taco Chopper

protector of the darn forum

• Administrators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 26 May 2007 - 08:15 AM

Uh.... who's Joe? Is he a dog or a friend of yours or something?

I hate nightmares too.

#3 Golden Chocobo

Golden Chocobo

For Hoshido!

• Members

Posted 26 May 2007 - 09:04 AM

Hm. That's interesting. I've never had a dream where I've been the one to die. It's always the people around me. And sometimes I'm the one that does it o__O; Do you ever have dreams where you kill other people? And then try to hide the evidence?

Funny, I actually had one of those last night. And the one that found out about what I did was my algebra teacher, Mr. Fisher. Weird >_>

#4 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 26 May 2007 - 10:09 AM

Seems everyone has different kind of dreams. I simply can't die in my dreams. Once a helicopter slash me into bits, but I was still living (in 1000 pieces, though), once I fell from 100 metres, but survived like I jumped from just one metre. Before these things, I either didn't realize that I will die or was excited about what will afterlife be, but never feared death except when I dreamt about committing suicide.

You surely fear death (while for example I'm not) and probably you are either unsure what is after death, either you are a materialist either you are christian. These 3 type of beliefs indicate fear from death. Ones who believe in reincarnation (like me) don't fear it.

But it's not entirely about death. Those gangsters surely simbolize something. You trust that person who claims that he is a friend of your sister (Without calling your sister to confirm it... you were a trusty fool!) and this causes that a source of death (gangsters, this time) is after you. Maybe this means that you are too trusty. You need to investigate the relationship with your sister, too: she was the excuse to let the stranger in.

Also, the bad feeling after the dream was caused by the happenings of the dream even though you know now that it was just a dream or this feeling was generated in your sleep while the dream was going? If it's just the happenings of the dream, you might be too sensitive, since you knew that it was a dream after you wake up.

Such dreams occur when you are at an important point in your life AND when nothing has happened a long time ago, since the long inactivity evokes past memories. Since your family and friends were in the dream, the causes of the dream must be psychological rather than esoterical. This means your house probably weren't the death place of some gangsters whos haunt you this way.

#5 Taco Chopper

Taco Chopper

protector of the darn forum

• Administrators

Posted 26 May 2007 - 10:20 AM

I have had nightmares where I've been pecked to death by chickens, hit by cars, falling into crevasses inside cars, being attacked by cats, and, most importantly, being shot in the chest five times by a dog.

My dreams are more freakishly screwed up than they are scary.

#6 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members

Posted 26 May 2007 - 01:55 PM

I've never had any dreams that seem to predict something before it happens by playing it in your head, but this happened:

Awhile back, and some of you remember, a four-year-old girl at my school had double pneumonia. A couple days later, I had a dream that she was at my house, playing hide-and-seek with someone that didn't show up in my dream. To help her out, I hid her in a closet, and closed the door. That was it for the dream. I woke up afraid; if I could draw any symbolism from the dream, it was that the closet symbolized death, and please don't make me explain what closing the door meant: it's not hard to figure out. It freaked me out, until the day whe was announced to be completely healed and fine, and I saw so for myself.

Freaky stuff happens in dreams, dude. It doesn't necessarily mean that it's a vision or anything. Shrug it off as a bad memory, and move on. icon_wink.gif

#7 Colin

Colin

Coblin the Goblin

• Members

Posted 26 May 2007 - 10:49 PM

Nightmares are pretty freaky, lucky for me, I can count on one hand how many I have had, yours seemed pretty freaky though...

No, what I have found more freaky than a nightmare is a hallucination accompanied with sounds in your head at night when you can't get to sleep.

One night, I couldn't sleep, so I had my eyes open in the dark, I was looking around on all of the walls until I looked at one of the pictures on my wall. I looked at it for a moment until it completely changed into one of the freakiest looking faces I have ever seen, along with the weird sound of an orchestra playing a single, minor, creepy note. I still remember it vividly. The hallucination itself was creepy, but how often do you hear music to accompany a hallucination?

Wow, typing this up kind of made me tear up a little bit, (shudders)...

#8 Dethl

Dethl

@

• Members

Posted 26 May 2007 - 11:08 PM

For some reason, I don't get/remember dreams/nightmares, unless I'm tired. Like, really tired. I have figured that this is because my mind subconciously blocks them out unless I have a lack of sleep. Because they are apparantly very weird.

Example: Few weeks back (If anybody in chat remembers, the morning I came on and was all bad grammar and stuff and just... uh... not normal), I had a dream that I was on a cruise ship that was crusing though some clouds. I was in my cabin (Apparantly I was also Spider Man), and had a uzi. I then proceeded to go down the decks, shooting guys in black suits on the way down, and then came to the bottom of the boat where there was this opening, and there was a pool of sharks in the middle of this opening-in-the-bottom-of-the-boat, and there was this guy there, and I killed him, and freed the sharks. Then they ate me.

They must be cloud sharks.

(Though I did have a dream when I was little about being chased by straws. Yeah. I have the totally best dreams/nightmares ever.)

#9 Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder

Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder

smash the bye button

• Members

Posted 27 May 2007 - 11:28 AM

You know what I think is freaky? The fact that you dreamt that your sister(assuming she's a girl) cried like a mad MAN...
Now, over to my serious part of the post:
I once dreamt... nah, I wont share THAT with you...
But once I dreamt that I was shot by some thieves, while I was protecting my sister while she was crying like a mad GIRL!
And then i ran after the thieves... ANother dream I've had:
I where in a small house up in the mountains with my two best friends, ''Erlend'' and ''Daniel''. There where no adults there so we where.... uhm... yeah, alone. When it grew dark we got tired and went to sleep... (Just to let you know: Some time ago there was a movie called ''Fritt Vilt''(norwegian) Which was VERY much like ''The Shining''... now back to the dream)some kids where outside the house watching a movie (there where obviously a outside cinema in the garden). Then I heard screams from the kids and I saw something coming towards the window. We all hid behind sofas and tables ect. I watched all my friends being killed by a mad man. Then I was killed. The rest of the dream made me feel like a ghost or the camera in some game cause I where hovering above the ground watching all the kids being killed. One of the kids got a thingy thing in her neck... ouch!
Then the sun rose up and the police came. A woman came and calmed the crazy man down. The man was suffering from something I think they called ''Down Syndrome''... I know what down syndrome is, but obviously it where something else in my dream. I still remember this dream very well and I always look at the window when I'm in bed.
And it got worse after i saw ''Signs''(the movie)... Now I'm scared of crayzy aliens coming in the window trying to kill me with an axe...

#10 RyanBlazeheart

RyanBlazeheart

Happy Traveling Charizard

• Members

Posted 27 May 2007 - 10:49 PM

I sometimes see other peoples dreams when we talk about them. Like in my 8th Grade science class we one day talked about dreams. One girl in my class had a dream she was being chased by some scary tribal people and I saw it. I once had a dream I was with my school friends in what seemed like a remake of the escape from Ganon's Tower. Everywhere it was burning. We all made it out though. I had a dream I was in a flooded city with just me and my dad. The last thing I remember was hanging off of a ladder trying to grab my dad's hand. Then I fell off the ladder and into the water and then I woke up as soon as I hit the water. I had a dream I was in a car wreck I could see myself and my parents lifeless bodies in a 360 degree view over and over again! I've even had dreams where I fall from the sky in a big city. I'm strangely calm. There are cars below me. I just look up at the sky but it's as if a camera is above me taping the whole thing as I look down at myself falling. When I hit the ground I wake up floating and I hit my bed really hard! It's scary!

#11 Turbon714

Turbon714

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 27 May 2007 - 11:36 PM

I've had some messed up nightmares... icon_freak.gif When they do happen (I get nightmares very rarely), it's usually related to something I've been doing before I doze off/sleep. My recent nightmare went like this...

I found myself in my house. It was eerily silent. No noise at all except the noise I made (Ex. Footsteps). I called out to my parents and sister. No response. I looked in each of their respectable rooms. They weren't present. I looked in every room of my house. I wondered if they had left the house to go shopping or something. I went into the garage. The garage was pitch black. I turned on the lights. Our cars were gone; the garage was empty. I turned around; ready to go back when...

DUNN!!!

TINKY-WINKIE (The purple teletubby) was right behind me pointing a gun at me!!! He looked at me with him cold, black beady eyes filled with murderous intent and spoke a simple phrase in his teletubby voice. "I've got a gun." I screamed and he shot.

That was the end of my dream. I woke up in a cold sweat, went in the kitchen, made myself a sandwhich, and then went back to sleep. I had been looking at the Tinky-Winkie controversy before I dozed off in front of the computer, so needless to say that was probably the reason for my dream.

#12 RyanBlazeheart

RyanBlazeheart

• Members

Posted 28 May 2007 - 01:25 PM

Wow! Now that's scary! icon_eek.gif I had a dream that I was playing Majora's Mask and the moon fell. Then it played the Game Over music from Ocarina of Time. Once I saw Link on a Pirate Ship in Termina. I saw him fishing and stuff. That's better than watching the moon fall. I had a dream Link went to the Death Mountain Crater as an Adult. He found himself fighting these floating Keaton Masks! He valiantly fought the floating masks and lost. The even shot Fireballs from their mouths! icon_eek.gif I had a dream I was playing Adventure of Link and after he left this town he went to a cave that had spikes on the ground. It had those stone bridge structures from the Palaces that crumbled when you walkedf on them. He never made it to the other side. He fell off one of the crumbling bridges landed on the spikes and died. It then said Game Over Return of Ganon just like in the actual game. I had a dream Ganon destroyed the world after killing Link. icon_eek.gif Scary.

#13 KDillon

KDillon

Senior

• Members

Posted 28 May 2007 - 01:54 PM

maybe you had the dream for a reason like to let you know you need to aprreciate the things you have (not saying you dont) becaus eyou may never know what will happen

#14 RyanBlazeheart

RyanBlazeheart

• Members

Posted 28 May 2007 - 02:05 PM

All the dreams I told you about have happened in different years of my life.

#15 KDillon

KDillon

Senior

• Members

Posted 28 May 2007 - 02:11 PM

you should make some quests out of those dreams you have black drake

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users