Why do I always get in BIG messes

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Brandon1

Brandon1

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 21 May 2007 - 09:10 PM

So, a kid in school was making me angry, calling me names and stuff, and well, we had a fight, he might be wishing he wouldn't have fought, but the bad part is, he is the son of the principal of my school, and I let him with a blue eye icon_confused.gif

So guess what, I got grounded, this happened a few days ago, but I could finally sneak into the PC to tell ya guys. Thats why I haven't posted around here often... icon_frown.gif

#2 The Grim Reaper

The Grim Reaper

Adept

• Members

Posted 21 May 2007 - 09:24 PM

Dang dude.
I hate it when people have these "special privileges" for being a relative of someone important.
That really sucks dude. I don't fight just for name calling, I try not to fight, but that might get me stabbed one day icon_sorry.gif
I hope you get a computer back soon dude. lolz at him for his black eye.

#3 Lemon

Lemon

Legend

• Members

Posted 21 May 2007 - 09:30 PM

Sorry to hear that mate, hopefully the grounding and other punishments that may set in won't be to severe.

My advice, either shrug kids like that off, or become a master of words, and insult him without making it to obvious. Assuming the kid isn't the brightest bulb on the christmas tree, a lot of good insults will go right over their head, making you feel better, and them feel confused and stupid. Best part is, is that if they make the first move, you can call everything that happens after that self-defense.

#4 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 22 May 2007 - 03:32 AM

Rare moment: I fully agree on what EatinCake said. Make them feel stupid and they starting to avoid you (like my elementary schoolmates) or be a little nicer to you (like my middle schoolmates) or be totally nice to you (like my college schoolmates).
I hate it when somebody gets protection just for being a principal's son or whatnot... You should come up with a punishment. My parents always told me that they will never punish me for fighting bullies. And so they never did. icon_smile.gif

#5 WWakerFAN

WWakerFAN

• Members

Posted 22 May 2007 - 10:18 AM

If he's calling you names and stuff, couldn't you just, tell on him or something?

#6 Spantac

Spantac

Magus

• Members

Posted 22 May 2007 - 05:11 PM

Why is the child allowed to attend a school where his dad's the principal?! That's so stupid.

Good grief, to be honest.

I'm like you, can't let people get away with stuff. Find a better way of getting back at him is all. Cause he's still won icon_evil.gif

#7 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 22 May 2007 - 05:13 PM

Bring something that resembles a tiny camera or a voice recorder to school with you. When the person is done with his verbal assery, whip out the recorder, put it to your ear, pretend to press a button, and smile very mischeviously, saying "I got everything I need on you now" and walk calmly down the hallway. Not even toward any particular destination. If you're going to be calling his bluff like that, you can't be in a position where you actually have to show the thing to someone. Just threaten him with information he THINKS you have, and that should suffice.

#8 Mr. Pimpy

Mr. Pimpy

• Members

Posted 22 May 2007 - 06:59 PM

QUOTE(Brandon1 @ May 21 2007, 10:10 PM) View Post
So, a kid in school was making me angry, calling me names and stuff, and well, we had a fight, he might be wishing he wouldn't have fought, but the bad part is, he is the son of the principal of my school, and I let him with a blue eye icon_confused.gif

So what? If the principal gives you any **** about it just becuase he's his son, go to the superintendent.
Congrats on the black eye. icon_wink.gif

So guess what, I got grounded, this happened a few days ago, but I could finally sneak into the PC to tell ya guys. Thats why I haven't posted around here often... icon_frown.gif

Why did you get grounded if he was the one starting with you? Oh well...not my bussiness probably... icon_unsettled.gif

Bring something that resembles a tiny camera or a voice recorder to school with you. When the person is done with his verbal assery, whip out the recorder, put it to your ear, pretend to press a button, and smile very mischeviously, saying "I got everything I need on you now" and walk calmly down the hallway. Not even toward any particular destination. If you're going to be calling his bluff like that, you can't be in a position where you actually have to show the thing to someone. Just threaten him with information he THINKS you have, and that should suffice.

Either that or he'll go to his dad and get brandon a week's worth of suspension for having a recording device on campus. (if his school has one of those rules, mine does)

Edited by Sir Pimpalot, 22 May 2007 - 07:02 PM.

#9 Fire Wizzrobe

Fire Wizzrobe

Master

• Members

Posted 22 May 2007 - 07:20 PM

When I was 9, I knocked out the tooth of a younger 8yr old neighborhood kid who was annoying me. But he was the son of my mom's friend who lived nearby and they didn't talk to each for a couple a months. So I felt the same way you did.

QUOTE(Spantac @ May 22 2007, 06:11 PM) View Post

Why is the child allowed to attend a school where his dad's the principal?! That's so stupid.

Good grief, to be honest.

Why not?

#10 Evile

Evile

Dolphinslayer

• Members

Posted 22 May 2007 - 11:58 PM

My principals son attend my school. And hes a loser. But still that sounds like a pretty stupid situation.

I geuss I've never really had any problems with people saying stuff to me. And if any one does I just tell the to "f*** off" or to go f*** themselves. That usually deters people.

#11 Koopa

Koopa

The child behind the turtle

• Members

Posted 23 May 2007 - 09:16 AM

My experience with schools is if you want them to take you seriously, you have to write a letter and make it look official. If you put down precisely what happened and what you think should change, then send it to them by post you may get an answer.

#12 elise

elise

RIP Elise, 7/20/2011 - 49 Years Young.

• Members

Posted 23 May 2007 - 09:23 AM

QUOTE(ShadowTiger @ May 23 2007, 12:13 AM) View Post

That or he will beat you up with a couple of friends after school to get that recorder...... icon_confused.gif

#13 Moonbread

Moonbread

Playing With Psychos

• Members
  • Pronouns:They / Them

Posted 23 May 2007 - 06:17 PM

QUOTE(elise @ May 23 2007, 10:23 AM) View Post

That or he will beat you up with a couple of friends after school to get that recorder...... icon_confused.gif

You could use that as an excuse that he beat you up for no reason.

Sometimes, I feel that you have to show that you can't stand it and beat the crap out of a guy. Hell, he'll deserve it. Well, it's not the smartest thing to do though. I agree with Spantac that just because he's the principal's son, he should go to a different school. Or that he shouldn't be above everyone else. Hell, since his father is the principal, you'd think that he was more mature... guess not. There's always gonna be that one guy you wanna kick in the nads. I've already got a guy on my list. I'd love to get him after school.

#14 Spantac

Spantac

Magus

• Members

Posted 24 May 2007 - 07:25 PM

Yah, I agree with me too. This kid's obviously going to be treated differently to everyone else.

#15 Colin

Colin

Coblin the Goblin

• Members

Posted 24 May 2007 - 08:02 PM

You should probably just shrug him off if he keeps annoying you, after a while, he will probably get bored and move on to someone else.
Personally, I don't think fighting back or calling him names will help your case anyway...

Edited by Nuvo, 24 May 2007 - 08:02 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users