Photo

Sorry

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 trucky5

trucky5

"WHAT KIND ARE THEY?" THEY'RE GUATIBALIAN!

• Members

Posted 24 February 2007 - 06:32 PM

Sorry Taku. I didn't realize there were already forums on these topics. Thanks for telling me!

#2 Dethl

Dethl

@

• Members

Posted 24 February 2007 - 07:19 PM

Apology accepted. As long as you read the rules and make sure you understand them, you can basically just live life on the forums without the staff having to intervene.

However, there are sometimes rules that would need further knowledge of how this forum works. For example, something private between 2 people is usually better off with the private message (PM) system, where only those two people can see the message. If a person starts a topic that was meant for only one person, then the entire board (Or perhaps the entire internet) can see that message. Apologies between 2 people are usually regarded as private. Though, the forum rules only gives two sentence about this in the offtopic posts section. ("Also making a post towards one specific member falls under this. You should use the PM system instead."), which can be missed.
'm no
Yeah, uh. I'm just going to close the topic. You're fairly new to the board, and it can be excused if you haven't read the rules fully enough or didn't understand something. Starting now though, I'll expect that you'll have read the rules and understand them, okay?

Apology still accepted.

(If you want to reply to this message, please just PM me. icon_heh.gif )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users