Cant you add it people will love it

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_pleasezcneedsme (Guest)

Guest_pleasezcneedsme (Guest)
  • Guests

Posted 30 July 2007 - 03:46 PM

People that make 5 star quests y dont you also add the tileset its easy to do first copy your quest under the (save as) coment on zc then erase all the screens and remove password and post.People would like that alot I know I would love it.Becuse some of the tilesets people turn out with when they add custom tiles are the best tilesets but in your cace peteo\darkflamewolf the (lost isle qst)just copy and getrid of your custom screen and other stuff with your name on it and bam you got the best tileset i've seen.

#2 link3505

link3505

Ancient

• Members

Posted 30 July 2007 - 04:06 PM

Okay, first, that post is incredibly hard to read. Second, what are you talking about? All I got from that is something about comments and removing something from a tileset

#3 Evile

Evile

Dolphinslayer

• Members

Posted 30 July 2007 - 04:07 PM

I think hes talking about everybody that releases a quest should release a tileset too. I don't see why though. icon_shrug.gif

#4 wsuraider88

wsuraider88

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 30 July 2007 - 04:14 PM

If that happened, there would be one million Pure Tilesets.

#5 Guest_pleasezcneedsme (Guest)

• Guests

Posted 30 July 2007 - 04:42 PM

I said people like freedom,dfw,shoelace,should add the tileset that they used to make there quest like darkflamewolfs new qst lost isle that is a good tileset people would like that.but only if it is'not made already

Edited by pleasezcneedsme, 30 July 2007 - 04:46 PM.

#6 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 30 July 2007 - 04:45 PM

I'm pretty sure that doing that would remove much of the sense of pride and ownership over having constructed a quest for such a long time.

#7 Guest_pleasezcneedsme (Guest)

• Guests

Posted 30 July 2007 - 04:49 PM

Hi shadowtiger so do I get another chance.And the rest of you stop treating me like a newbie becuse i'm not I've been playing zc sence it first came out.years and years ago

Edited by pleasezcneedsme, 30 July 2007 - 04:53 PM.

#8 randy

randy

Senior

• Members

Posted 30 July 2007 - 04:52 PM

Most of the tilesets that are used in quests are already in the database, however the only differences are the custom tiles that where added for the quests. If there is a certain tile you need try asking for it. Dont worry they dont bite, well with the exception of tuedays from noon to 4pm. (j/k icon_razz.gif )

#9 Guest_pleasezcneedsme (Guest)

• Guests

Posted 30 July 2007 - 04:58 PM

But dfw new quest has so much custom tiles you cant even tell what tileset it is so thats the one I want and do you even know how long it would take to do as much stuff to it that they did....a long time.plus you have to add and getrid of a lot of pallets to add custom tiles.

Edited by pleasezcneedsme, 30 July 2007 - 05:03 PM.

#10 ElLibertador

ElLibertador

Love and Peace

• Members

Posted 30 July 2007 - 05:03 PM

Yeah...I do. It would take a few minutes to rip the tiles, if they even decided to give them to you.

And if you need it recolored, I'm sure some would be nice enough to do it for you.

Edited by linkmystro100, 30 July 2007 - 05:04 PM.

#11 Peteo

Peteo

Back in Business!

• Members

Posted 30 July 2007 - 05:09 PM

Please have patience.

I'm sure one of the reasons people don't release tilesets of their quests right away is that some of the tiles might be very "quest specific" and they don't want to see them in other quests the moment his/her own quest is released. Or then the quest creator is just too busy/lazy to make a tileset right away. icon_razz.gif

Since there are quitw a lot of Pure tiles in the Lost Isle tileset, I don't know if there's need to release a whole new tileset called "LI tileset", especially if a new Pure/DoR/uber set is under production. But most of the interior tiles from Lost Isle will be released sooner or later, that's a promise. i just have to investigate and discuss with people first what tiles should and could be released etc. Making a big tileset is not as easy as you say it is especially in the case of Lost Isle where the tiles are very disorganized, believe me.

#12 Guest_pleasezcneedsme (Guest)

• Guests

Posted 30 July 2007 - 05:10 PM

Sigh..I will just have to deal with it.......I guess I can just use the dor tileset by raiden it's really good but what tiles can I get for that,that use a pallet from dor tileset.

#13 ElLibertador

ElLibertador

Love and Peace

• Members

Posted 30 July 2007 - 05:18 PM

Look around for some good tiles. Theres a re-done TMC tree that SD did. You should use those if you plan on using the TMC trees.

#14 Guest_pleasezcneedsme (Guest)

• Guests

Posted 30 July 2007 - 05:22 PM

Thanks and if you find more let me know.

#15 Evile

Evile

Dolphinslayer

• Members

Posted 31 July 2007 - 07:06 PM

I've tried making tilesets, its not as easy as it sounds icon_sweat.gif. The set I'm using for my quest is so unorganized its almost impossible to use. I would like release one someday but the amount of effort just doesn't seem worth it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users