58 replies to this topic

#16 Shadow_Wolf

Shadow_Wolf

Initiate

• Members

Posted 21 July 2007 - 04:53 PM

QUOTE(Majora's Wrath @ Jul 21 2007, 05:06 PM) View Post

That's 51 icon_mad.gif
THE MASTER AND CRAZY HANDS EXIST TOO YA KNOW!

Sorry I forgot about them. I beat them with Mewtwo and with pikachu too with his Thunder. icon_freak.gif

#17 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 21 July 2007 - 05:08 PM

QUOTE(Majora's Wrath @ Jul 21 2007, 02:54 PM) View Post

Have either of you (or anyone else) passed event match 50?

Yes. With Luigi the first time. I know I've beaten it with others, but I don't rememer. icon_unsettled.gif
QUOTE(gray0x @ Jul 21 2007, 03:06 PM) View Post

Event Match 51 is easy with Jigglypuff icon_biggrin.gif

I've tried it with Puffy, got close, couldn't beat it. I beat it the first time with Roy.

It appears ( icon_doh.gif moment) that I have not done any down stabbing techniques using Link yet. I have to go beat it again. icon_unsettled.gif

#18 Sharon Daniel

Sharon Daniel

• Banned

Posted 21 July 2007 - 05:19 PM

I originally played the game as Ganondorf. I cleared all the events and unlocked all the secret stuff. After a long hiatus, I started playing as Link, who's now my primary character. I rarely play anymore though and my skills have diminished quite a bit.

#19 Majora

Majora

Unironic Marxist-Leninist

• Members

Posted 21 July 2007 - 05:28 PM

QUOTE(The Satellite @ Jul 21 2007, 05:08 PM) View Post

Yes. With Luigi the first time. I know I've beaten it with others, but I don't rememer. icon_unsettled.gif

I've tried it with Puffy, got close, couldn't beat it. I beat it the first time with Roy.

It appears ( icon_doh.gif moment) that I have not done any down stabbing techniques using Link yet. I have to go beat it again. icon_unsettled.gif

lol. My cousin beat it with the Puff..... in 7 minutes icon_lol.gif

#20 The Satellite

The Satellite

• Members

Posted 21 July 2007 - 05:28 PM

QUOTE(Sharon Daniel @ Jul 21 2007, 06:19 PM) View Post

I originally played the game as Ganondorf.

Ah! The Ganondorf thread turned you, didn't it? icon_naughty.gif

Actually, though Ganondorf is a powerful character, he's way too slow for my liking.

#21 Sharon Daniel

Sharon Daniel

• Banned

Posted 21 July 2007 - 05:34 PM

I used Captain Falcon in SSB, but he was too fast in Melee. So I used Ganondorf.

#22 Deathbringer

Deathbringer

Master

• Members

Posted 21 July 2007 - 10:55 PM

I use Fox. Pure power and speed which is the most valuable thing a character can have in Melee.

#23 Guest_Long_last_link_LLL (Guest)

Guest_Long_last_link_LLL (Guest)
  • Guests

Posted 22 July 2007 - 12:11 AM

yeah i didnt really pay attention to the post, because the first like 5 post was i like/ i dont like. So sorry if this was said. I think you should be able to use the created ssmm chracter.

#24 Bayta

Bayta

Follower of Destiny

• Members

Posted 22 July 2007 - 12:56 AM

I haven't played SSB in a while... I've only ever played it on an N64 emulator. I'm pretty good at it though. SSBM, on the other hand, I've had on the GC forever! How can you guys play with Jigglypuff and actually be good at the game!? Jigglypuff seems to be the most useless character to me. icon_confused.gif But that's just an opinion. I'm usually good with Link. Spin Attack pwnz!!! icon_teehee.gif

Oh, and it seems the only difference between Captain Falcon and Ganondorf is speed! What's up with that?

Edited by Beta Link, 22 July 2007 - 12:57 AM.

#25 Guest_Long_last_link_LLL (Guest)

• Guests

Posted 22 July 2007 - 04:57 PM

The only good thing about the 64 one is how they enter the stage. They should have kept that!

#26 Moonbread

Moonbread

Playing With Psychos

• Members
  • Pronouns:They / Them

Posted 22 July 2007 - 09:44 PM

Oh sure, but I bet you thought the 64 version was good before Melee existed. Just because something better came out doesn't mean something else automatically stinks icon_sweat.gif

#27 Mitchfork

Mitchfork

no fun. not ever.

• Members

Posted 22 July 2007 - 10:01 PM

Someone started a Super Smash Bros. Melee thread while I was gone? BLASPHEMERS! icon_evil.gif

Anyways, I only used Jiggles for one thing: Event Match 51. I later beat it with Marth, but it was incredibly difficult.

#28 The Satellite

The Satellite

• Members

Posted 23 July 2007 - 12:14 PM

QUOTE(Moonwhisper @ Jul 22 2007, 10:44 PM) View Post

Oh sure, but I bet you thought the 64 version was good before Melee existed. Just because something better came out doesn't mean something else automatically stinks icon_sweat.gif

I was tempted to buy the original SSB this weekend when I saw it on my hunt for an SNES, but thought better of it. I hardly play SSBM nowadays, as it is. icon_shrug.gif

#29 Guest_Long_last_link_LLL (Guest)

• Guests

Posted 23 July 2007 - 04:30 PM

QUOTE(Moonwhisper @ Jul 22 2007, 08:44 PM) View Post

Well to be honest with you i thought melee was the first one for ever, untill like about a month or 2 ago.

#30 The Satellite

The Satellite

• Members

Posted 24 July 2007 - 01:52 PM

SSB was really good, especially for introducing us to it. I still like some of the stages better than Melee's.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users