Photo

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows Rumor(Possible Spoilers)

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#16 Golden Chocobo

Golden Chocobo

For Hoshido!

• Members

Posted 19 July 2007 - 03:16 PM

QUOTE(Takuya @ Jul 19 2007, 02:01 PM) View Post

Supposedly, Ron gets killed, and dumbledore fakes his death. So someone is lying, or both.

AH! I hope you're wrong!

icon_cry.gif

That'd be so horrible!

But... I'm pretty sure that Dumbledore is gone for good. And... I really don't think Rowling is cruel enough to kill off Ron... Right? Right?!

You know, I think I'll just ignore everything I've read here and wait until the book comes out... Ah! It's only days away and they're going by so slowly.

#17 Lemon

Lemon

Legend

• Members

Posted 19 July 2007 - 03:25 PM

This is a edited version of the correct spoilers. About 4 days ago, all the spoilers I read were the same, and backed with the book on torrent.
I've stoped myself from memorizing any of the information above (execpt the last part as it's to easy to), but the rough outline is the same. Starting yesterday, now that it's floating into the mainstream boards everywhere the variations are really starting to show differences... Ron kills Harry, Dumbledore comes back from the dead and kills the zombified Serious, ect.

I'll have this book in my hand tomorrow night though (35$ well worth it) and hopefully have it read by Sunday.

#18 Mitchfork

Mitchfork

no fun. not ever.

• Members

Posted 19 July 2007 - 05:49 PM

I'm sorry, but whoever posted those pages is a *@%(*%)(@#*$@#$)(*@#$&U$%(#@%$(U&#$%. I mean, a true fan wouldn't have posted them, even if they did have the book early. Freakin' bootleg HP7...

#19 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 19 July 2007 - 06:24 PM

I doubt its real, especially if the rumors are changing.

And what you said, Takuya: I doubt Dumbledore was faking his own death, because his portrait was hung in the Headmaster's office at the end of book six.

#20 Takuya

Takuya

spirit of fire

• Members

Posted 19 July 2007 - 07:59 PM

Actually, the page on encyclopedia dramatica has the real stuff. And a download to 761ish pictures. (Of every page in the book)...

#21 Daniel

Daniel

v My Godess

• Members

Posted 20 July 2007 - 08:57 AM

I found this on /b/ today. Take note that the one that shows the page number matches the one listed in the spoilers. If this is all a hoax (not likely) then I laugh out loud at whoever started it for their success.

Edited by Daniel, 20 July 2007 - 08:57 AM.

#22 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 20 July 2007 - 09:33 AM

We will see it in a few days...
Eventually, it can be fake, since they only needed to write a false HP book (many did before) and then scan the pages in...
But if it's fake, then Rowling shouldn't be so concerned...

#23 The Satellite

The Satellite

• Members

Posted 20 July 2007 - 10:27 AM

Hmm... the pages (at least the one with Snape on it) read differently than the other pages on the other site. It means that at least one of them's fake (if not both).

#24 Lemon

Lemon

Legend

• Members

Posted 20 July 2007 - 03:30 PM

QUOTE(Ebola Zaire @ Jul 19 2007, 05:49 PM) View Post

I'm sorry, but whoever posted those pages is a *@%(*%)(@#*$@#$)(*@#$&U$%(#@%$(U&#$%. I mean, a true fan wouldn't have posted them, even if they did have the book early. Freakin' bootleg HP7...

Of course a real fan wouldn't have done it. However, there are plenty of people in this world who would get a sick joy in making little children lives miserable, and this is perhaps one of the greatest opportunities to do so, ever. It's easy, fast, and pisses off millions of people nation wide. It even gets news coverage on NBC, Daily Show, Fox, ect. ect.

Whoever started this is a god at the moment.

Cast- I find the idea of someone writing a fake 700+ page book kind of unrealistic, as most of the same kind of people I described above have rather short attention spans, and I doubt they would go that far. But hey, who knows. All questions will be answered in roughly 8 1/2 hours.

#25 The Satellite

The Satellite

• Members

Posted 20 July 2007 - 03:32 PM

CRAP! icon_augh.gif

It does come out tomorrow, doesn't it? Wows. That's gonna be hard to find. icon_wow.gif

#26 Golden Chocobo

Golden Chocobo

For Hoshido!

• Members

Posted 20 July 2007 - 03:34 PM

It won't be hard to find if you're going the the super special awesome Harry Potter party at the library tonight!

Kudos to EatinCake's sister, by the way icon_smile.gif

I have more than enough munnies to buy a copy.
I'm excited.

#27 Lemon

Lemon

Legend

• Members

Posted 20 July 2007 - 03:37 PM

Kudos to me to for coming down here and signing you up for a book icon_razz.gif.

Satellite, if you want to get a copy just go to some bookstore around midnight. They are all pretty much throwing bashes for it.

#28 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 20 July 2007 - 03:37 PM

QUOTE(EatinCake @ Jul 20 2007, 10:30 PM) View Post

Cast- I find the idea of someone writing a fake 700+ page book kind of unrealistic, as most of the same kind of people I described above have rather short attention spans, and I doubt they would go that far. But hey, who knows. All questions will be answered in roughly 8 1/2 hours.

Actually, once a chinese man wrote a book called "Harry Potter and the Dragon" and claimed that this is the official HP book. He even got money by selling it.
Plus, I have the suspense, that only parts were stolen and then the missing part was filled up... The ending, the death list, Malfoy's son...

#29 The Satellite

The Satellite

• Members

Posted 20 July 2007 - 03:44 PM

QUOTE(EatinCake @ Jul 20 2007, 04:37 PM) View Post

Satellite, if you want to get a copy just go to some bookstore around midnight. They are all pretty much throwing bashes for it.

I'll probably wait awhile, and reread Half-Blood Prince first. By that time, the hype should die down a little.

CastChaos: I remember hearing that it might've been called "Harry Potter and the Alchemist's Cell" because WB had copyrighted that title, or something.

#30 Golden Chocobo

Golden Chocobo

For Hoshido!

• Members

Posted 20 July 2007 - 04:02 PM

QUOTE(EatinCake @ Jul 20 2007, 02:37 PM) View Post

Kudos to me to for coming down here and signing you up for a book icon_razz.gif.

You did?

icon_cry.gif

You're still a buttface though. And Neo has decided to let you live for a few more years.

QUOTE(The Satellite @ Jul 20 2007, 02:44 PM) View Post

I'll probably wait awhile, and reread Half-Blood Prince first. By that time, the hype should die down a little.

The hype will never die down icon_eek.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users