The legend of Zelda- All over again

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Jay

Jay

Magus

• Members

Posted 02 November 2009 - 10:25 PM

In the past I've fooled around with alotta tilesets and started quests into the 30's, but have never really inspired to complete one.
Which is suprising considering that LoZ is my favourite game. I got a good storyline, and newfound inspiriation and think this quest could go somewhere, help and support would be nice!!

Moving past my boring past.

~~ Storyline ~~
As the Hero Of Time leaves Hyrule on his quest to find a friend, yadda yadda we know that story, Ganon returns into
Hyrule for revenge and that which he has always been after, the triforce. We also heard this story from windwaker!
Though in my story, the kingdom doesn't fall, Another hero Arises, Tray.

As ganon's powers and minions are growing by the hour, Times grow desperate, The king of Hyrule asks all of his allies for help in whichever way they can, none have a solution, none but one. After explaining his peril to the queen of the fairies, she tells the great king, that she may have a solution, another to arise, trained and kept smart in every way the hero of time was, as though he never left, and was still here to fight the evil. She devises a plan to create an alternate plain, a virtual reality, but as real as it gets. A place where any Hero who dare step forth to take up the name the hero of time left behind, will endure many and most of the tasks the original hero wen't through, battle monsters, cross Hyrule learning the lands as they were, bringing peace back to Hyrule. Should any Hero prove himself worthy, will be given the Master Sword of legends, and sent to defeat the Evil king, just as, well technically, they just have already once!

Hoping everyone will have fun in this action packed OoT spin off! Well so to speak anyway icon_smile.gif

Heres a screen of where you start, as the hero says good-bye to all of his fellow Hylians as he knows them. Update:
IPB Image

I plan for this to be the first quest of a 2 quest series. The second will be his quest after he has finished his task set by the king, and queen of faries. I may not be the best at layout, or quest making, but I'm going to try to make the best of what I know!

Edited by LiNk1090, 02 November 2009 - 11:20 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users