I accidently deleted some tiles

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 Da Masta Sord

Da Masta Sord

The Official Masta Sord of ZC.

• Members

Posted 08 May 2013 - 12:33 AM

I was trying to export custom ReDead enemy tiles, I thought that leech would export them, they got deleted.

I need someone to remake theese tiles and put them in the Loose Tiles Database, I would like them to be DOR and use cset 2.

Here's a image to show you what they looked like.

http://www.servimg.c...i=39&u=17633233

#2 Binx

Binx

Formerly Lineas

• Members

Posted 08 May 2013 - 12:53 AM

Why not just import the tiles from that picture?

#3 Da Masta Sord

Da Masta Sord

The Official Masta Sord of ZC.

• Members

Posted 08 May 2013 - 11:11 AM

I can't resize them right, I use paint.net how do I do it?

They are too big if I just import them from the screenshot.

maybe you could show me how to do it, or do it for me, if you do, make sure to put them in the database.

#4 coolgamer012345

coolgamer012345

🔸

• Members

Posted 09 May 2013 - 11:54 AM

I might be able to resize them but i wont be able to submit them because I think my computer internet is veeeeery slow. Though I might be able to get a screenshot of them on here.

#5 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:27 PM

I took a screen capture of that page with the tiles, and opened it up in MS paint, and the sprites appear to be 16x16, and aligned on the grid properly. However, I cropped, and re-uploaded them incase the size problem was some sort of screen resolution dependant scaling issue. You can rip these into ZC easily, as is, and if you want them in the database, you should submit them if you made them :P

But here's the image, scaled properly, and ready to rip:

Posted Image

#6 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

I took a screen capture of that page with the tiles, and opened it up in MS paint, and the sprites appear to be 16x16, and aligned on the grid properly. However, I cropped, and re-uploaded them incase the size problem was some sort of screen resolution dependant scaling issue. You can rip these into ZC easily, as is, and if you want them in the database, you should submit them if you made them :P

Posted Image

#7 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted Image

#8 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:28 PM

Posted Image

#9 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted Image

#10 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted Image

#11 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted Image

#12 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted Image

#13 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted Image

#14 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted Image

#15 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users