Roc's Feather to jump over stuff

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#16 Larre

Larre

DJ Larretronix

• Members

Posted 16 August 2015 - 04:55 PM

Ok, got that error to compile, now I got an error on line 27, which is the last line of code in the script. here is what that line looks like:

return (Screen->ComboT[ComboAt(Link->X+Link->HitWidth/2,Link->Y+ Link->HitHeight/2)] == CT_OBSTACLE && Link->Z Action != LA_FROZEN);

And it is yet another unexpected Identifier error.

#17 coolgamer012345

coolgamer012345

🔸

• Members

Posted 16 August 2015 - 04:59 PM

Replace that line with:

return (Screen->ComboT[ComboAt(Link->X+Link->HitWidth/2,Link->Y+ Link->HitHeight/2)] == CT_OBSTACLE && Link->Action != LA_FROZEN);

In that script, the issue on that line was the part "Link->Z Action" which doesn't make sense to the compiler.

Edited by Coolgamer012345, 16 August 2015 - 05:00 PM.

#18 Larre

Larre

DJ Larretronix

• Members

Posted 16 August 2015 - 05:10 PM

Ok, now I cannot believe this one. Line 29, (the last bracket in the script) the compiler has an issue with.

It's an Unexpected Rbrace error. Not sure why thst is. Everything looks exactly right.

Edited by Larre, 16 August 2015 - 05:11 PM.

#19 coolgamer012345

coolgamer012345

🔸

• Members

Posted 16 August 2015 - 05:32 PM

Alright, I just compiled this script a few times and fixed issues. Replace the current script with this:

//============== * Jump-only obstacles * ==============================
const int CT_OBSTACLE        = 142; //Uses the script 1 combo type - 143-146 are 2-5

ffc script JumpBlock{
    void run(){
        int linkx = Link->X;
        int linky = Link->Y;
        float angle;
        while(true){
            if(OnBlock())
            {
                angle = Angle(Link->X,Link->Y,linkx,linky);
                Link->InputUp = false;
                Link->InputDown = false;
                Link->InputLeft = false;
                Link->InputRight = false;
                Link->InputA = false;
                Link->InputB = false;
                Link->X += 2*Cos(angle);
                Link->Y += 2*Sin(angle);
            }
            else if(Link->Z);
                linky = Link->Y;
            }
            Waitframe();
        }
    }
bool OnBlock(){
        return (Screen->ComboT[ComboAt(Link->X+Link->HitWidth/2,Link->Y+ Link->HitHeight/2)] == CT_OBSTACLE && Link->Action != LA_FROZEN);
}

If you don't already, make sure you have the line: import "std.zh" at the top of your script file (I would suggest editing that line in, in the built in script editor).

#20 Larre

Larre

DJ Larretronix

• Members

Posted 16 August 2015 - 05:43 PM

Ok, successfully compiled. Cheers!

#21 Larre

Larre

DJ Larretronix

• Members

Posted 16 August 2015 - 06:20 PM

And now to figure out why the screen I put the script on is freezing up. May have to deal with that issue later.

#22 Naru

Naru

Magus

• Members

Posted 12 September 2015 - 05:48 AM

For the idea of walking on raised blocks: Let the Blocks Cycle, first to a combo direct insta-warp (with the raised block tile), than to a normal non-walkable block. If you do not stand on the raised block position you have no chance to use the warp and if you manage to warp you are warped to a screen with walkable raised blocks. If you leave the raised blocks you are warped back to the screen with the non-walkable blocks.

Where do I get Bottomless pits ?

#23 MoscowModder

MoscowModder

Sometimes lurking. Rarely posting.

• Members

Posted 12 September 2015 - 11:28 AM

There's a script out there called "Bottomless Pits and Lava". Search the DB for it.

#24 Timelord

Timelord

The Timelord

• Banned

Posted 30 September 2015 - 04:38 AM

Changing the "else if(Link->Z X;" line to " else if(Link->Z == X)" should make it compile. Also, for future reference, very few scripts are ZASM, so you'll likely only ever need to compile ZScript's in the ZScript compiler.

Edit: I am not quite sure why it would check if Link's Z is equal to Link's X, but if that does some wonky things, try changing the line to:

else if(Link->Z)

I should rectify that, and release some very cool scripts only as ZASM, just to mentally much with people that want mad things.

Jump-Only combos need to be a thing w/o scripting in the future. In the interim, we likely need an updated jump-only combo system. I seem to recall some problem with the original JumpBlock script, but it may have been my desired implementation.

P.S.Jump-only FFCs (and all FFC solidity) are too easy to break. I should post my jump-only function, but I'm exhausted...

Edited by ZoriaRPG, 30 September 2015 - 04:41 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users