lets try this again, Lets play Nightmere

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Nightmeres

Nightmeres

Defender

• Members

Posted 14 May 2018 - 09:11 PM

Rayman two is one of my favorite games so I've decided to lets play it, the core of the planet was blasted apart by pirates and I must go collect its remains to fix everything, will i be able to accomplish my goal.? i'll probably fail a lot but here we go! part 1

• Anthus likes this

#2 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Banned

Posted 14 May 2018 - 11:23 PM

This is one of my favorite games too. I LP'd it a while back. Glad you're playing the N64 version, aka the only version that matters. :P
  • Nightmeres likes this

#3 Nightmeres

Nightmeres

Defender

• Members

Posted 15 May 2018 - 08:46 AM

Yeah I saw that, pryty good. Thanks for watching, yeah it is the only one that matters I'll post here when there is a new vid. So busy today ahh I guess I'll just record a ton tomorrow :/
  • Anthus likes this

#4 Nightmeres

Nightmeres

Defender

• Members

Posted 16 May 2018 - 01:59 PM

This is what you get when you try to joke about stuff you have no business joking about, the game literal makes you eat your words.  we continue our adventure and take on the pirates who stole our friend.

here in part 2

#5 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Banned

Posted 16 May 2018 - 11:38 PM

Fairy Glade is one of the longest levels in the game, which was always funny to me, since it is the second level, and also follows the game's shortest level. The shield generator section always got me as a kid, but there is a momentum to it, as in, you can find a timing groove for throwing the keg up, shooting the bomb, and moving down. It took me a while to remember, and use the "jump throws it up, and shoot throws it forward" logic too, upon my earlier playthroughs. I'm waiting to see how you do in the swamp :o. The first swamp level will either piss you off to where you quit, or make you love the game :P.

This game has a lot of good levels that are fun to replay. But, it does have a lot of trial and error bullshit, tbh.

• Nightmeres likes this

#6 Nightmeres

Nightmeres

Defender

• Members

Posted 19 May 2018 - 07:58 AM

Yes this won kicked my but so much, but i think i got through. Now attempting level 3 we meet yet another friend willing to help us out in finding these masks, but will we bight off more than we can chew?   I woodn't know ...

Hope You Enjoy (Link is now Available)

Edited by Nightmeres, 19 May 2018 - 05:13 PM.

• Anthus likes this

#7 Nightmeres

Nightmeres

Defender

• Members

Posted 20 May 2018 - 04:38 PM

we dive deeper into the world & possibly meet some new people a villain maybe?, or animals or something, we escaped the swamp just to find more Swamp! lol Hope you Enjoy!  Part 4

#8 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Banned

Posted 20 May 2018 - 11:42 PM

The Bayou was one of my favorite levels. 

• Nightmeres likes this

#9 Nightmeres

Nightmeres

Defender

• Members

Posted 04 June 2018 - 09:54 AM

Definitely up there for me to,

we return to new places once old to recollect some missing friends & we venture onto explosive hills. this was a goofy experience for me. Hope you enjoy :0 part 5 

#10 Nightmeres

Nightmeres

Defender

• Members

Posted 27 June 2018 - 05:54 PM

Part 6

trying out new headset, so possible sound inconsistencies. we adventure to the deepest parts of the cave of bad dreams. we meet new and old buddies and possibly kick some pirate but, hope you enjoy

#11 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Banned

Posted 27 June 2018 - 05:59 PM

I love cave of bad dreams, but the orb carrying parts are annoying, imo. The boss is also a bit meh, but still themed well.
  • Nightmeres likes this

#12 Nightmeres

Nightmeres

Defender

• Members

Posted 07 July 2018 - 01:10 PM

fair enough, i just said that it was the best so far because it had the most to do & i liked the variety of the level ,well here is video number 7

time to rescue globox from himself? or do we need to win him back from the pirates? who knows but we definitely have a slight change of pace entering these levels, except that one part. we fly over pits, jump over barrels & hopefully not go insane trying not to die every 12 seconds lol  

• Anthus likes this

#13 Nightmeres

Nightmeres

Defender

• Members

Posted 09 August 2018 - 01:32 PM

here we return to collect missed budies & swim with fishishes,

#14 Nightmeres

Nightmeres

Defender

• Members

Posted 13 August 2018 - 08:47 AM

PLums, Lums, & Lava OH MY! Time to get lit in this fire stage, cant use that joke enough lol. This will be the first part of this level due to its massive length, we begin to tackle the temple of fire & something i don't actually remember the name lol & its an interesting level at that. 

• Anthus likes this

#15 Nightmeres

Nightmeres

Defender

• Members

Posted 14 August 2018 - 10:12 PM

wee deepen Our Journey into the depths of the volcano, we ride more plums, we may even see a robot or even find great treasure(by this i mean Lums lol) this is going to be lit

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users