Shadow Wars Episode II

• Please log in to reply
213 replies to this topic

#211 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 21 August 2011 - 11:24 AM

It's in the northwest corner, one screen north of the boss. Push one of the blocks (maybe you need to kill all enemies)

#212 soxfan2k4

soxfan2k4

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 22 August 2011 - 07:11 PM

I've only found 2 magic increases, and have yet to get the boots. I'm sure the boots are in level 7. Whereabouts are they? And how about more magic? My magic meter only stretches to halfway under the third heart icon_frown.gif

#213 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 23 August 2011 - 04:31 AM

The boots is the final item of L7.
What you miss is probably the flippers. In the middle, there's a room with "CC" written on it. Bomb to the right and kill all enemies. Otherwise, much of the water is shallow inside. Also note the terribly many walk-tru and bombable walls. Most of them just take you back to screen 70, but others give keys and passage.

Some magic containers:
-2 screens east from start, bomb cracked wall
-north plant region, just east of the bushy screen, on the screen with the 3 pounding stakes in 3 different states; burn the slashable bush in the lower right region of the screen
-2 screens south, 2 screens east from start; boomerang the elevated block
-south of the northeast village in the watery area, but not at the wet grasslands, rather one screen to the east, where the dry land comes from north and goes east; dive around (oops, unobtainable because I used the wrong flag...)
-eastmost column of the map in the icy mountains, push a rock south
-southeast grasslands, southeast corner; use wand fire on the big bush
-south peaks, 2x2 pond; dive
-southmost row of the map, on the screen with the stairs that lead north into the south peaks, be on the south part of the screen, push the block north so the you can continue east on the north part of the screen; you eventually find it under and armos

#214 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 26 November 2011 - 07:46 PM

Into the 5th level (Amish) and I agree with you, CC....Shadow Wars II is a fun romp - well conceived and produced. Plus, the "Amish" level is intrigueing as I live in the heart of Amish country (here in south central Pa.). I am curious to see the rest of the level, as the first couple screens try to convey a "plain" style.

lol @ "quilts"

Edited by chiefbigcalf, 27 November 2011 - 04:07 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users