chiubicabachiukicaca

• Members

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:31 PM

Zelda's butt is a great quest.

#122 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 17 February 2013 - 07:22 PM

I'm late (as usual) but Mitch is all up now. I've started playing Zelda's Butt today. Seems pretty neat so far. icon_smile.gif I have to arrange a thing or two, but I'm doing something a little different with this one. I kinda feel that my ZC LPs have been very same-y, so hopefully this will help spice things up a bit.

Anyway, I'll be updating the OP shortly to add Zelda's Butt.

#123 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:18 PM

So because I'm awful at keeping stuff up to date, I'm now saying that Zelda's Butt is officially started. I've been a bit behind on videos, but I should be back on my feet next week.

So the something different I'm doing from my other ZC LPs is the presence of a guest commentator. Evan20000 is going to be joining me for this one. Many terrible puns and butt jokes, ahoy! icon_biggrin.gif OP will be updated shortly.

#124 peteandwally

peteandwally

chiubicabachiukicaca

• Members

Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:29 PM

"guano is bat poop"

#125 kurt91

kurt91

Follower of Destiny

• Members

Posted 27 February 2013 - 06:54 PM

Don't some people eat it as a sort of delicacy or something?

#126 peteandwally

peteandwally

chiubicabachiukicaca

• Members

Posted 28 February 2013 - 09:43 AM

yeah, I think so. It also reminds me of Ace Ventura Pet Detective

#127 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 28 February 2013 - 09:41 PM

I have to say, I never thought I'd be learning about this kind of stuff. O_o Still, interesting to be walking out of this learning a thing or two. XD

#128 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 11 April 2013 - 12:56 PM

Updated the Zelda's Butt playlist. I should be done this quest, but I've been kinda lazy. ._. 3 videos up as of now. :3

As a side note, I did a ridiculous amount of recording today. (I went from having just finished level 3 to ready to enter level 8.) I'm nearly done with the main game, but there' still a bunch of optional stuff that I want to do before I do level 9.

Now let's hope I'm not a lazy ass and actually edit my videos so Evan and I can record them. >_>

#129 Eppy

Eppy

Alisa~

• Members

Posted 11 April 2013 - 01:47 PM

You're gonna want to get Level 9's items as a lot of the optional content requires at least one of them.

There is a loooooooot of optional levels in that game '__'

#130 Sheik

Sheik

Deified

• Members

Posted 11 April 2013 - 05:05 PM

Just wanted to leave a comment. Basically, all I have to say is that I really enjoy your LPs whenever I come around to watch them (which is admittingly seldom, but it happens from time to time). Just figured you'd like a little feedback every once in a while.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users