Found it. Settings->Show Trans Layers

• Lordkronos likes this

#47 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 08 December 2023 - 06:04 PM

Found it. Settings->Show Trans Layers

Cool Thanks And I Finaly Could Beat it But Now Im Stuck as The Way Dont Work not in The Cave or Forest South East East North :D

#48 TheRock

TheRock

Go glitches

• Members

Posted 08 December 2023 - 08:17 PM

Cool Thanks And I Finaly Could Beat it But Now Im Stuck as The Way Dont Work not in The Cave or Forest South East East North :D

This is the cave you go South, East, East, then North. This only works if you found where the hint is. After beating level 3 it shows a good hint on where that is. 

zquest_screen00008.png?ex=65863529&is=65

Edited by TheRock, 08 December 2023 - 08:24 PM.

• Lordkronos likes this

#49 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 08 December 2023 - 08:54 PM

This is the cave you go South, East, East, then North. This only works if you found where the hint is. After beating level 3 it shows a good hint on where that is. 

zquest_screen00008.png?ex=65863529&is=65

Mhhh Were the Hint is Its the One in the Owl Cave or Not or Is there something else i Have to Go I Beat all Three Levels and Found The Direction Hint :D

#50 TheRock

TheRock

Go glitches

• Members

Posted 08 December 2023 - 09:37 PM

Mhhh Were the Hint is Its the One in the Owl Cave or Not or Is there something else i Have to Go I Beat all Three Levels and Found The Direction Hint :D

Yeah, that owl is the right one. So it is supposed to work. 

#51 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 08 December 2023 - 09:40 PM

Yeah, that owl is the right one. So it is supposed to work. 

Suposed to Work Then I Have To Admit it Could be a Bug as It Didnt Work for me :(

#52 TheRock

TheRock

Go glitches

• Members

Posted 09 December 2023 - 08:22 AM

Suposed to Work Then I Have To Admit it Could be a Bug as It Didnt Work for me :(

It's possible to activate the owl without triggering the secret. Walk right against the owl. One tile a way. This will fix it. Will put a update to the file so players can't get stuck here. New file that will trigger the secret just be entering the screen with the owl. https://www.mediafir..._Realm.qst/file

Edited by TheRock, 09 December 2023 - 08:28 AM.

• Lordkronos likes this

#53 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 09 December 2023 - 09:52 AM

It's possible to activate the owl without triggering the secret. Walk right against the owl. One tile a way. This will fix it. Will put a update to the file so players can't get stuck here. New file that will trigger the secret just be entering the screen with the owl. https://www.mediafir..._Realm.qst/file

I See Who Had Thought You Can Get Stuck Like That Scrips Seems Realy Complex :D

#54 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 10 December 2023 - 06:18 PM

Another Colorfull Statue Puzzle I Dont Understand I Builded it After The Layouts Of The Previews Room In Two Way in Two Different Rooms Of Fire and Water zc-screen00043.png
top image hosting

#55 TheRock

TheRock

Go glitches

• Members

Posted 10 December 2023 - 06:26 PM

Another Colorfull Statue Puzzle I Dont Understand I Builded it After The Layouts Of The Previews Room In Two Way in Two Different Rooms Of Fire and Water zc-screen00043.png
top image hosting

The solution to that puzzle is marked on a different screen. 

zquest_screen00010.png?ex=6588beb6&is=65

You can use the book on the button right of this screen to then switch the state. That will lead you to the hint to that puzzle. 

Edited by TheRock, 10 December 2023 - 06:28 PM.

• Lordkronos likes this

#56 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 10 December 2023 - 07:05 PM

The solution to that puzzle is marked on a different screen. 

zquest_screen00010.png?ex=6588beb6&is=65

You can use the book on the button right of this screen to then switch the state. That will lead you to the hint to that puzzle. 

Cool Thanks :D

#57 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 12 December 2023 - 09:44 AM

I´m totally stuck in Dreams Gate. I have one key and the last thing I have done is to lit the four torces in the room above the rolling boulders. Looks like I need the hammer to go on. What shall I do  :confused:

#58 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 12 December 2023 - 10:25 AM

There is some paths that you cannot access yet in the game. You'll need new items in the quest during the quest progress in order to go in the blocked path. However, you don't have to go everywhere in the dungeon in order to complete it actually. In fact, only the main story paths is accessible. You can visit thoses blocked areas later in the game.
  • Lukaz likes this

#59 phatjak69

phatjak69

Junior

• Members

Posted 14 December 2023 - 06:18 PM

Hint for the sword puzzle in Sacred Realm?  Found the sword room, read the hint from the owl but I'm still missing something.

EDIT: Never mind, I figured it out five minutes after posting.  That's a good one!  Great job on this.

Edited by phatjak69, 14 December 2023 - 06:28 PM.

#60 TheRock

TheRock

Go glitches

• Members

Posted 14 December 2023 - 06:26 PM

Hint for the sword puzzle in Sacred Realm?  Found the sword room, read the hint from the owl but I'm still missing something.

It's a maze path. So the first direction is to the right.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users