Link to the Heavens

• Please log in to reply
260 replies to this topic

#226 Wolfman2000

Wolfman2000

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 25 June 2010 - 09:37 AM

...I must have been very tired when I posted that: I didn't think to bomb the south when the north wall looked more interesting. Thanks.

#227 Wolfman2000

Wolfman2000

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 26 June 2010 - 11:40 AM

Alright, I don't recall the double posting rules, but I'm sure someone here can figure out where I'm messing up.

I'm in Level 7 now. I actually made it pretty far somehow. I have both treasures from the dungeon, and I'm only one key away from getting what I'm pretty sure is the Boss Key. The problem here is that I don't know what key I'm missing!

To make things easier for all of us, I charted which keys I got.
  • To Wand
    • Old Man outside of Level 7
    • Secondary Entrance, top of B1
    • Blood Stained Room: had to go down and around
    • Basement 3, lower right corner
    • Blood Stained room: big vertical split
  • To Titan's Mitt
    • Use the Wand, swim to other side
    • Basement 3, lower left corner
    • Basement 1, wand in upper right
    • Basement 3, upper left corner
  • To Boss Key
    • Basement 2, from a wand to titan mitt warp from B1
    • Basement 3, upper right corner
    • Basement 2: Batrobe guardian
    • ??
I'm starting to wonder if the Old Man key was gotten at the wrong time here and I missed a key that was to be used earlier in the sequence. Anyone have an idea which room I'm missing the key?

And I'm an idiot. Just found the bloody thing. It is near one of the blood stained rooms.

Edited by Wolfman2000, 26 June 2010 - 12:01 PM.

#228 Eppy

Eppy

Alisa~

• Members

Posted 26 June 2010 - 01:24 PM

That level is pretty difficult, so it can be easy to skip a key.

#229 trucky5

trucky5

"WHAT KIND ARE THEY?" THEY'RE GUATIBALIAN!

• Members

Posted 26 June 2010 - 04:25 PM

It looks like I get stuck at least once in every dungeon. This really is a good quest.

What do I do in this room? I've tried getting to that chest so many times.

IPB Image

#230 Wolfman2000

Wolfman2000

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 26 June 2010 - 09:52 PM

Run to the end, cross up to the chest with the ladder first, then boomerang yourself to safety.

Stuck on Level 9 now...got two keys, but used two keys. Need to find either a third key or some other way to go. Found it in the caves. Hopefully it will work...

Eppy, I need to remember your Lets Plays more often.

Edited by Wolfman2000, 26 June 2010 - 10:00 PM.

#231 trucky5

trucky5

"WHAT KIND ARE THEY?" THEY'RE GUATIBALIAN!

• Members

Posted 26 June 2010 - 10:39 PM

Ohhhhhhhhhh. I get it now! Thanks man.

#232 Wolfman2000

Wolfman2000

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 27 June 2010 - 12:00 AM

Well, time to reveal my secret. I have not been using 2.10. I did not have a choice: I'm on a Mac. My build is 1270, latest on Shardstorm at the time.

I made it to the final boss. I got through a phase or two.

It crashed soon after.

I forgot to save after getting the boss key. I will have to give it another shot after I remember to save more judiciously.

#233 Pineconn

Pineconn

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 28 June 2010 - 12:09 AM

Yeah, I already responded to it on AGN. I'll admit, that kinda sucks. If you need to complete that puzzle with the Magic Octorok again and don't feel like messing with it, here's the solution.

#234 Wolfman2000

Wolfman2000

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 28 June 2010 - 08:20 AM

No need for the solution; I had another one that also worked. That crash was a one time thing I think. I actually ended up saving right after I got the last arrows, so I didn't have far to catch up.

I ended up beating the guy after I had a few game overs, and not crashes. I found those Useless Useful Boots too.

I hereby declare Link to the Heavens as being build 1270 compatible. Any future builds should also be fine.

Edited by Wolfman2000, 28 June 2010 - 08:22 AM.

#235 Guest_Sweatybob2 (Guest)

Guest_Sweatybob2 (Guest)
  • Guests

Posted 27 July 2010 - 02:32 PM

Hey, newbie to PureZC here. icon_sigh.gif Pineconn, great quest, I'm all the way to Level 9. My one problem is that I got the fire boomerang and golden arrow, but I can't seem to find the magic key. If anyone could point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Edit: I found it. No need to reply.

Edited by Sweatybob2, 27 July 2010 - 04:32 PM.

#236 Tree

Tree

Everything must go away

• Members

Posted 13 March 2011 - 05:47 PM

I need help with the Mini game in Zora's domain. The one with the inviable un-walkable combos. How do you get through it?

#237 kimeramon

kimeramon

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 23 May 2011 - 04:24 PM

In level 7 and 9, there is a room that says "Turn on the transparent layers". In level 7, using the lens of truth, you see the passage but in level 9 F1, I really don't see anything. Can someone help me, please?

#238 Grandeur

Grandeur

• Members

Posted 25 June 2011 - 06:11 PM

So its been a while since I played this quest, and strangely enough, after 2nd runthru, I am STUCK at the exact same point I was 3 years ago (I already have a post on pg 14 about this problem). Anyway, I am in level 5, vapor bog, and have found almost every key, including the final key. However, I am missing 1 other key. This key will let me to get to the boss in 3rd entrance. I read somewhere along the way that CastChaos had this exact same problem and referenced a key he had found by submerging in the right spot. I have scanned every inch of swimmable water and haven't turned up squat.

Where is this underwater key?

PS- yes I already went to the 'Under the Dungeon?' room that is technically not on the map.

#239 kimeramon

kimeramon

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 06 July 2011 - 08:19 PM

QUOTE(Grandeur @ Jun 25 2011, 04:11 PM) View Post

So its been a while since I played this quest, and strangely enough, after 2nd runthru, I am STUCK at the exact same point I was 3 years ago (I already have a post on pg 14 about this problem). Anyway, I am in level 5, vapor bog, and have found almost every key, including the final key. However, I am missing 1 other key. This key will let me to get to the boss in 3rd entrance. I read somewhere along the way that CastChaos had this exact same problem and referenced a key he had found by submerging in the right spot. I have scanned every inch of swimmable water and haven't turned up squat.

Where is this underwater key?

PS- yes I already went to the 'Under the Dungeon?' room that is technically not on the map.

Hi! I'm in level 9 now. While I play, I take screenshot of every room with their secret and I assemble them to make a complete map. I can send you the 2 floors for level 5. It shows every keys ans where they are. If you are interested, you can send me a personnal message via the members page.
kimeramon

#240 WindStrike

WindStrike

Culex is the bane of my existence.

• Members

Posted 16 September 2011 - 02:23 PM

Well, it's been a few months since I last touched this quest and I'm missing a key in level 7 (I don't have the Wand or the Gauntlet). I'm not sure which one it is, but the only blood stained room I've run across is the one with the vertical split. There's supposed to be another, but I don't know where it is or how to get there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users