Nestastic 7,5 year anniversary update

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Mani Kanina

Mani Kanina

Rabbits!

• Members

Posted 23 July 2023 - 09:57 AM

I didn't really know what to put for the title.

But yes, quest just got a sorta huge update. There's some balancing changes and tweaks based on feedback, but the main event is the prettified overworld, which now sports entirely new visuals. For those who don't mind spoilers I'll include a map dump a bit further down.

Not only that, the quest now features accessibility features! I personally think that the was majority of bombable walls in dungeons are either signposted if they lead to progress, or helpful/beneficial for those clever players who find the more secret ones. But unmarked bombwalls aren't for everyone, so if that's a deal breaker then the new accessibility setting is for you!

Likewise, I think the difficulty balancing on this quest is fairly on point and encourages the player to use all of their tools, but should someone find it too hard, or too easy for that matter, you can now decrease or increase how much damage you take with another accessibility setting.

For those who prefer the old version then v1.1 is still included with the quest download.

zelda395.png

As before, the option to play as either Link or Mani is just a costume away.

Note: It's come to my attention that there are a few bugs in some places. One enemy type in level 2 has miss-matched graphics, and a certain optional local at the end of the game is buggy. I'll be posting a fix within the next few days that will fix these issues.

Overworld:

Spoiler

Edited by Mani Kanina, 24 July 2023 - 03:48 PM.

• sutibu likes this

#2 phatjak69

phatjak69

Junior

• Members

Posted 26 July 2023 - 01:57 PM

Something something tower; where's the tower?

#3 Mani Kanina

Mani Kanina

Rabbits!

• Members

Posted 29 July 2023 - 04:25 AM

I've just finished a large amount of bug fixes related to the updated. I recommend updating to the latest before playing, especially if you plan on enjoying the new content.

Something something tower; where's the tower?

Spoiler

#4 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 29 July 2023 - 06:00 AM

I've just finished a large amount of bug fixes related to the updated. I recommend updating to the latest before playing, especially if you plan on enjoying the new content.

Spoiler

why is This Quest gone will it come Back ??? :D

#5 Mani Kanina

Mani Kanina

Rabbits!

• Members

Posted 31 July 2023 - 11:59 PM

why is This Quest gone will it come Back ??? :D

Oh, you must have tried to download it while I was pushing the bugfix. It was back up a few hours later, so you can go download it now.

• Lordkronos likes this

#6 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:She / Her, They / Them

Posted 01 August 2023 - 02:08 AM

no no no no no no

I played this back when it first came out, there's no way this is 7 and a half years old

Don't do this to me Mani, don't make me feel old like this

• Mani Kanina likes this

#7 Mani Kanina

Mani Kanina

Rabbits!

• Members

Posted 01 August 2023 - 12:37 PM

no no no no no no

I played this back when it first came out, there's no way this is 7 and a half years old

Don't do this to me Mani, don't make me feel old like this

:Y

Time is ticking.

#8 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 01 August 2023 - 03:26 PM

Oh, you must have tried to download it while I was pushing the bugfix. It was back up a few hours later, so you can go download it now.

Cool This Quest Looks Realy Nice :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users