Photo

One of NoeL's tilesets

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#31 trudatman

trudatman

one point nine hero

• Members
  • Location:State Of Love And Trust, The United State Of Amorica.

Posted 16 June 2012 - 09:27 PM

as far as what seemed wrong, it was nothing major. if you aren't going to do anything more with them, small tile errors and typos and the likes can be addressed by anybody expanding the demo. is the one in that package not the latest? linky?

and, yeah, I know that Norton sucks, but this thing is a pile of fiddlesticks right now and I don't want to get blamed for Jenga. it was probably a cheaply-bundled sucker sale at Best Buy. I would love a PC person to set it up better, but that sure isn't me. I look at the long list of running processes and none are in plain English, but I know some need to go and some need to stay, I just can't tell them apart. Microsoft is the worst thing to ever happen to computing. if there was a ZC/ZQ 3.x release, I'd put serious effort into making it run, but fighting with a Windows 7 craptop that is over-burdened with stupidity to run a program I have yet to learn is not something I want to have to do even once. I can be content with playing quests in 2.5s and building in the old ZQ I almost know how to use. maybe by the time there is a 3.x, I'll finally have my brain wrapped all the way around 1.90.

Edited by trudatman, 16 June 2012 - 09:49 PM.

#32 NoeL

NoeL

Legend

• Members

Posted 17 June 2012 - 02:20 AM

QUOTE(trudatman @ Jun 16 2012, 08:27 PM) View Post
is the one in that package not the latest?
It should be. Pretty sure those are the versions I released when I left the forums a few years back, and I haven't added to them since.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users