Photo

Screenshot of the Week 220

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
40 replies to this topic

Poll: SoTW 220 (50 member(s) have cast votes)

Contestants

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#31 link3505

link3505

Ancient

• Members

Posted 21 July 2008 - 02:33 PM

QUOTE(Lemon @ Jul 21 2008, 12:21 PM) View Post

I'll admit the trunks look ripped, but the treetops were released with something somewhere, as I know I used a version of them in an old quest. The swirly grass came out of the Sun Tower set though, as maybe the bricks did.

I nulled as the only interesting shot is a clear rip off of someone else's work, and nothing really new in it.

No, those ones are the original rips from LA. The ones he's using are the ones I remade for Hyrule Fantasy, with anti-aliasing. The bricks did not, I know I made those for HF. And the only treetops I've ever released from HF are the ones I enhanced from the Minish Cap trees. Aside from ripping, there is no way anyone should have their hands on those tiles

#32 Rocksfan13

Rocksfan13

Looks best in Blue

• Members

Posted 21 July 2008 - 03:01 PM

M'kay guys.
Relic, if you have issue with someone taking your tiles without permission, take it to someone in a PM. (Preferably a staff member.) No need to argue with them about it here. I'd hate to see you two get into it and reprimanded for arguing.
/M/, I hope for your sake that you didn't do what a lot of members are suggesting. It would be quite wrong. Multiply it by 2 since you help run this forum.

I'm not taking anyone's side. Just voicing my concerns and doing my job by keeping the piece.

EDIT: Just checked on what Linkus said and those treetops are in the adventure tileset.

#33 /M/

/M/

6♣7♠8♥9♥10♥

• Members

Posted 21 July 2008 - 05:31 PM

I'll send you a PM about where I got each tile, Relic.

Edit: Forget it, I'll just post it here..

Everything tile that is relevantly similar to your THF Tileset:

Fallen leaves - edited from the DoR ones, made to look a little similar to yours.
Tree brushes - ST Set
Tall grass - MC set, and I used your grass edits as a base. I could remove it if you want, not like it'll make a big difference
Brick floor tiles - Made to look like yours. If you zoom in, it isn't the same. Could be changed, I was thinking of using the MC ones.
Treetops - Freedom's Adventure Tileset had these. I just edited it.. since the original had somewhat strange shading and yours didn't. But there are some differences. I'll replace this though.
Swirly Grass patch - ST set

I do owe you an apology though, I went overboard with making my set look like yours with is basically uncreative and an annoyance to you. I honestly, didn't think it would really matter that much, considering the quest hasn't been worked on in such a a long time, and its seems your now working on even better and more advanced graphics. Sorry about that. I'll replace the tiles the next time I open the quest file.

#34 Popuri

Popuri

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 22 July 2008 - 11:24 AM

Lol... /M/, you spelled my name wrong in the poll... icon_doh.gif

Thanks for all the constructive criticism everyone! icon_smile.gif

#35 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 27 July 2008 - 02:09 PM

Well that was odd SotW, but the winner of the week is gray0x! Congrats! SoTW 221 will being shortly. icon_razz.gif

#36 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 27 July 2008 - 06:45 PM

So, when's the next SotW going to be made?

#37 Twilight Knight

Twilight Knight

Tell all with glee, Argon's on PureZC

• Members

Posted 27 July 2008 - 07:36 PM

QUOTE(Russ @ Jul 28 2008, 01:45 AM) View Post

So, when's the next SotW going to be made?

QUOTE(Shoelace @ Jul 27 2008, 09:09 PM) View Post

SoTW 221 will being shortly. icon_razz.gif

Good way to get extra posts, Russ.

#38 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 27 July 2008 - 07:46 PM

It is coming. I have like 7 hours to post it. I say it will up in an hour or so. Don't worry the birthday boy won't let you down. XD

#39 ZebraStallion

ZebraStallion

Follower of Destiny

• Members

Posted 27 July 2008 - 08:26 PM

Oh, shoot I forgot to submit my screen! Oh well, I'll just submit it to SOTW 222.

#40 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 27 July 2008 - 08:32 PM

You probably still have time.

#41 ZebraStallion

ZebraStallion

Follower of Destiny

• Members

Posted 27 July 2008 - 08:39 PM

QUOTE(Russ @ Jul 27 2008, 08:32 PM) View Post

You probably still have time.

Nah, I'm not going to bother. Besides, SOTW 222 would be cool to enter. "2"2"2". icon_deformed.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users