chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 11 July 2011 - 05:55 AM

Stuck in level 5; need flute for this room
IPB Image

ok...pretty tricky!!! but fair

GOOD LUCK FINDING THE BOSS KEY IN LEVEL 6 icon_naughty.gif

Edited by chiefbigcalf, 12 July 2011 - 04:04 AM.

#32 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 12 July 2011 - 01:20 PM

calf, I'm having trouble getting anywhere in Level 6. I can access like 7 rooms. I fall down the hole, but I seem to need either a key or the flippers to advance. Little bit of help?

#33 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 12 July 2011 - 01:22 PM

icon_smile.gif

Hi

This is a really good quest , searching for lvl2 now!

icon_smile.gif

Edited by judasrising, 12 July 2011 - 01:23 PM.

#34 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 12 July 2011 - 03:32 PM

Level 6...there is a room you walk thru a wall...took me forever to find it, too! After you warp, go south and east (you should bomb south and take stairs down). Go south and walk south thru the wall...so simple, but took me forever like I said...There is a hint about the boss key icon_wink.gif I'm looking for level 7 .looking and looking....help!! icon_wacky.gif

I found the temple founded by the order of the blue leaf again and it says level 5, only you come from a different direction and time frame and the dungeon has changed; I can only go in a few rooms and only get Nayru's Love.confused?? join the club...is this supposed to be level 7? I need some help. Big time!

Edited by chiefbigcalf, 13 July 2011 - 03:10 AM.

#35 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 13 July 2011 - 12:21 AM

Wait, are you confused? When I did Level 5 it was the Blue Leaf level. Now I'm in L6. I found that walk though wall (I swear I tried that, but whatever), but now I might be stuck again. In the room where you emerge after warping, with the water and a door on the north wall, am I supposed to be able to swim over and go through that door? Because I can't. I swim over but I cannot go through the door. Please tell me this is not a bug because I'm using the wrong version or something (I'm using RC2).

If I'm not supposed to be able to go through that door I'll keep exploring. If I am, well, I might be screwed and I'll be extremely annoyed or at least I need CM to give me a cheat code.

#36 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 13 July 2011 - 03:06 AM

Are you talking about the NE corner of rooms on 1F? Yes, you are supposed to be able to get thru that door and get into a 2x2 area where you immediately bomb to the left. I am using build "zc-250 b 18 win".

Level 5 was originally in the "Antiquity" time frame...it is accessed again in the "Present" and has chaged....like I said, that is where you find "Nayru's Love" but it is unclear as to what extent one can explore the dungeon in this setting...and where level 7 is, I have no clue although there is a hint about a temple being buried and an earthquake or powerful explosion is needed to access a temple....that is pretty much what I know at this point.... icon_unsettled.gif

Edited by chiefbigcalf, 13 July 2011 - 04:25 AM.

#37 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 13 July 2011 - 08:09 AM

It's very early on in the level, right after where you drop down. Then you go one room right and there's a pink-colored warp tile. You take the warp and emerge in a room with water in the north. You swim in the water and approach the door, but link won't go through. It's like he's stuck down in the water. Putting a couple floor tiles right in front of the door would probably fix this.

It must be a version-specific bug. I'll report it and likely have to wait for a fix or a cheat code to get into that room. Chris, you around?

#38 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 13 July 2011 - 09:44 AM

Hi ferenz.. I see you're doing progress on this,
yesterday I completed the desert temple, but forgot to save my work,,, may do it today one more time!
When Chris send you the cheat code, please share with me
- by the way , which level are you around??
-

QUOTE(FerentzRocks @ Jul 13 2011, 08:09 AM) View Post

It's very early on in the level, right after where you drop down. Then you go one room right and there's a pink-colored warp tile. You take the warp and emerge in a room with water in the north. You swim in the water and approach the door, but link won't go through. It's like he's stuck down in the water. Putting a couple floor tiles right in front of the door would probably fix this.

It must be a version-specific bug. I'll report it and likely have to wait for a fix or a cheat code to get into that room. Chris, you around?

Edited by vravelo, 13 July 2011 - 09:49 AM.

#39 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 13 July 2011 - 11:28 AM

Rocks...do you have the fins (flippers)? If you do, From the start : N,E (fall to the right),E and take warp; go N but you must have the fins; then bomb left. If you got that first key then you should have the fins.

Sounds like this quest might be "build specific". THE FIRST TWO POSTS OF THIS THREAD STATE THAT 250 b 18 should be used. Lukaz was a tester, so he should know...

Edited by chiefbigcalf, 13 July 2011 - 11:33 AM.

#40 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 13 July 2011 - 03:00 PM

QUOTE(chiefbigcalf @ Jul 13 2011, 10:28 AM) View Post

Rocks...do you have the fins (flippers)? If you do, From the start : N,E (fall to the right),E and take warp; go N but you must have the fins; then bomb left. If you got that first key then you should have the fins.

Sounds like this quest might be "build specific". THE FIRST TWO POSTS OF THIS THREAD STATE THAT 250 b 18 should be used. Lukaz was a tester, so he should know...

Yes, this quest is for 250 b18. I also told Chris to put a lens in the quest, at least from level 6, because there are many bombable and walkthroughwalls that aren´t in the center of the rooms. Chris said he would put a lens in the game but I haven´t talked to him later so I don´t know if he did. icon_smile.gif

#41 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 13 July 2011 - 04:22 PM

I guess it's partly my fault for playing on RC2 then, although, to be fair, through the first five levels I didn't encounter so much as a single bug. Hopefully rather than having to start over Chris can put a little land bridge in front of that door, which would fix the problem. Also, I agree a lens would be an extremely helpful item in this game.

#42 )-( Marchland Malady )-(

)-( Marchland Malady )-(

)M( Still No Tombs In The Sims 4 )M(

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 13 July 2011 - 04:55 PM

I am wondering about a few things in the Desert Temple (level two.) I have acquired the Orb of Power there but I see some rooms in the southwest corner of the first floor that I can't get into. There is also an unreachable silver rupee nearby and a key elsewhere that is on the other side of a pool of water. Any help with those things?

I have noticed that the maps for the dungeons aren't accurate. They sometimes show rooms that aren't there and sometimes don't show rooms that are. You should update this quest for the most recent version of 2.5 beta on shardstorm. When you do fix the maps up and put room outlines in the big dungeon map like Flow of Time does (the map that shows what rooms you explored.) Doing these two things will make exploration and completion much easier.

It seems a little sad that the dungeons are so linear (I am at level 3.) The lack of screen maps for many over-world areas (like the desert and the villages) is disappointing. There is an option in the dmaps dialog that makes it so that only the screens on that dmap will show up on the screen map as opposed to the entire physical map. The water temple song from Ocarina of Time is nice but it is used too often. Nice to hear the fire temple song for once though. Hopefully we can help each other out, as this is a quest worth improving upon.

#43 Chris Miller

Chris Miller

The Dark Man

• Banned

Posted 13 July 2011 - 05:01 PM

If it helps, I added the Lens of Truth into the final version. It's in a dungeon just before the area where you get to Level 6.
EDIT: That is a strange bug indeed, FerentzRocks. It didn't happen to me in RC2. o.o;
I'll PM you the cheat.

Edited by Chris Miller, 13 July 2011 - 05:06 PM.

#44 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 13 July 2011 - 05:25 PM

Chris....I need some help finding level 7....can you throw me a bone...thanks!!! Great quest...really amazed I've made it this far!! icon_thumbsup.gif icon_thumbsup.gif icon_thumbsup.gif icon_thumbsup.gif icon_thumbsup.gif

I see from a screenshot at Armageddon that the one dungeon looks like it needs a boomerang upgrade to open (I've been there and haven't been able to open it up)....yep, I'm without that boomerang...could that possibly be my problem?? And if it is, where might one get that boomer upgrade?? Again, thaks so much for any help and especially for putting this quest out there!! ( Is the lens already in the version from Armageddon or will we have to download again (and where?))

Here is another place I can't open.... icon_cry.gif
IPB Image

If you have the time...I have the questions icon_lol.gif

Here is another, again the boomerang upgrade needed?? (Darnit!!)(Found a magic cell, though!)

IPB Image

There were 3 rooms in level 6 that I couldn't access...is the boomerang upgrade in one of those rooms??

Edited by chiefbigcalf, 13 July 2011 - 06:24 PM.

#45 Chris Miller

Chris Miller

The Dark Man

• Banned

Posted 13 July 2011 - 06:45 PM

The Lens is already in the version I first gave. icon_smile.gif
First, go back to Level 1 in the Present. Go up into the first room with the Darknut, water pool, and Zora. Notice the clue on the top wall? Go through the wall. That'll get you the Level 2 bracelet. Now, I suggest going to the place in your first screenshot. You'll get the boomerang and armor upgrade in there. Then, go to the Past and go up north past the Village. That'll get you to Level 7. After you're done there, come back to the second screen you posted and use Level 7's special item there. icon_biggrin.gif
EDIT: After you get the L2 bracelet, go back to Antiquity, and go here, to the shot I've attached. Head right one screen from there. That will get you the lens.
IPB Image

Edited by Chris Miller, 13 July 2011 - 06:51 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users