I'm making a quest called Ganon's Tower

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 RyanBlazeheart

RyanBlazeheart

Happy Traveling Charizard

• Members

Posted 18 December 2007 - 11:31 PM

It all started just a little while ago. Ganon wanted to use his Power to cover Hyrule in Darkness. Zelda sensed the evil fiend's power and decided to try and stop him. But she was no match for Ganon and his minions. They captured her. But not after dropping her sword on the bridge she made to the castle. Zelda contacted Link through telepathy and told him to go to Ganon's Tower and once he was there Zelda could tell Link about Ganon's plans. If Link doesn't stop Ganon and Save Zelda not only Hyrule but the whole world will be plunged into darkness. She told Link he needs the Master Sword and the Light Arrows to defeat him. Link looks at Ganon's Tower which is floating on an island he took out of the ground. A huge dark cloud surrounds Ganon's Tower and the island holding it. This time Zelda was nice enough to throw two Heart Containers at both sides of the island near the entrance to the tower. Now he can use the White Sword which was hidden by Ganon's minions in the tower somewhere. You'll find the first two Heart Containers sitting right next to the small statues on the sides of the tower. Look to the left and right of the island to find the Heart Containers. The rest of Hyrule is completely sealed off thanks to Ganon's magic. Later I'll post a screenshot.

Edited by Blackdrake1, 19 December 2007 - 05:05 PM.

#2 ZebraStallion

ZebraStallion

Follower of Destiny

• Members

Posted 29 December 2007 - 10:15 AM

Shouldn't this topic be in the Custom Quest Discussion forum? Well, it sounds like a good quest. icon_thumbsup.gif

#3 RyanBlazeheart

RyanBlazeheart

Happy Traveling Charizard

• Members

Posted 07 January 2008 - 07:53 AM

I managed to fix all my overworld problems so far. I'll soon create the inside of the tower.

Edited by Blackdrake1, 07 January 2008 - 07:57 AM.

#4 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 07 January 2008 - 12:38 PM

No really. Why was this in ZQuest Help? O.o If you're looking for plot ideas, you can turn to the Quest Design Help forum.

#5 Twilight Knight

Twilight Knight

Tell all with glee, Argon's on PureZC

• Members

Posted 07 January 2008 - 02:50 PM

Sounds like a pretty good quest. I just think that Zelda throwing all that stuff on the ground is a quite shallow plot, but still a good idea.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users