• Members

Posted 03 December 2006 - 01:59 PM

push the blocks and walk to the door to open it icon_wink.gif

#62 Revfan9

Revfan9

Hero of Time

• Banned

Posted 03 December 2006 - 02:05 PM

I tried pushing the block, but it doesn't move...

#63 DarkFlameWolf

DarkFlameWolf

Murana Wolford

• Members

Posted 03 December 2006 - 02:10 PM

do I have to buy a superbomb just to get anywhere? 200 seems steep to me. 40 would be nice (like in IOTW!) icon_razz.gif

#64 mudvayne

mudvayne

Junior

• Members

Posted 03 December 2006 - 02:24 PM

- tx windstriker, to tell me this icon_twisted.gif bug.... i fix it in the update...

- i think, you find so much money in my quest.... i find the far for the super bombs is ok. you need only one super bomb in my quest icon_lol.gif the other are only to make an easyer way...

- the whistle is important, to find the 8th dungeon. and for the special dungeon icon_lol.gif hehe you got find my dark sky? icon_biggrin.gif

#65 WindStrike

WindStrike

Culex is the bane of my existence.

• Members

Posted 03 December 2006 - 02:26 PM

There is one place where you HAVE to have a superbomb. The other two are recommended for fast passage... actually you're going to really want it. When you get to the goron place, you can buy super bombs for 120. Don't worry about money - there's a 200 rupee in every dungeon.
EDIT: Eh... you beat me to it.

Gah... the ocarina was a painful 999 rupee buy. Oh well... I've already got 500 back. Three things:
-1) I still don't have a clue where the level 2 bracelet is.
-2) I could use the boots... and I'm pretty sure I know where the mirror shield is: either the dark sky place or level 8.
-3) This probably relates to question 2, but from the starting point and going one down, one left, one down, and two left, there's a cave. Inside... what in the world are you supposed to do there? I probably need the level 2 bracelet... but it'd still be nice to know what you're supposed to do here.

*Wind tries going back to caves where there were mirror wizzrobes... never attempted to bomb any walls, come to think of it.*

Edited by WindStrike, 03 December 2006 - 02:28 PM.

#66 mudvayne

mudvayne

Junior

• Members

Posted 03 December 2006 - 02:37 PM

lol it doesn't give a level 2 braclett... only the level 1. (at level 4) hm in this room by the beach you find a hc piece icon_smile.gif i tell you the way... in my next post.
and i will make the update now.
and the boots... hm the boots icon_smile.gif thats the last thing you will find icon_smile.gif

#67 WindStrike

WindStrike

• Members

Posted 03 December 2006 - 02:44 PM

... if there's no level 2 bracelet... then... two screens to the right of the entrace of level 6: How do get past that? I can't push the blocks in any way...

Another bug: In Rupihoele (I think that's right...), the first silver arrow/eye trigger doesn't work. And two (after bombing my way over), the 200 rupee is unobtainable, as you can't walk on the little cliff.

#68 mudvayne

mudvayne

Junior

• Members

Posted 03 December 2006 - 02:55 PM

ok... tx... icon_sweat.gif hm this ruby isnt very important icon_sweat.gif but i fix the bug, in my next next update, whit the one hundret tower icon_smile.gif thats gives a present from me to the players icon_smile.gif em ok... to the dungoen by the beach:
IPB Image
push a bomb , on this platform

#69 /M/

/M/

6♣7♠8♥9♥10♥

• Members

Posted 03 December 2006 - 02:59 PM

Wow great game. =o

Now, can someone guide me to the 2nd dungeon location? As in, which place I need to go?

#70 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 03 December 2006 - 03:00 PM

icon_wow.gif Wow mudvayne those screenshots look incredible. I'm wishing I could play this today but hopefully soon. Everyone seems to be having a blast playing your quest. Hopefully by the time I get to try it out there will be plenty of people to help me.

ms_zelda_lady

#71 mudvayne

mudvayne

Junior

• Members

Posted 03 December 2006 - 03:04 PM

/m/: the second level is in the great sea, in the middle of the hyrule map icon_smile.gif you need the key from the beach.

ms_zelda_lady: how i can help you? you can't play my quest?

#72 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 03 December 2006 - 03:17 PM

There's nothing wrong with your quest mudvayne. I'm waiting for surgery on Wednesday to remove a tumor on my arm and as of right now I can't hold my joystick to play any quest. icon_drool.gif This is what I look like when looking at your screenshots......LOL
Hopefully I'll be playing it soon.

ms_zelda_lady

#73 mudvayne

mudvayne

Junior

• Members

Posted 03 December 2006 - 03:21 PM

oh... sorry... hm i hope you have than a lot fun, to play my quest.

#74 Sharon Daniel

Sharon Daniel

• Banned

Posted 03 December 2006 - 03:33 PM

i got 1 Rupee instead of a key in the room where a chest is underwater

That happened to me too, playing in 2.10. Are you sure it's supposed to be a key?

#75 WindStrike

WindStrike

• Members

Posted 03 December 2006 - 03:44 PM

Just curious... 3 screens north of level 9: What's with that tower? I can't seem to get in.

Wow... level 8 is really really hard... saving up for red mail.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users