power of geduina

• Please log in to reply
376 replies to this topic

#46 elise

elise

RIP Elise, 7/20/2011 - 49 Years Young.

• Members

Posted 03 December 2006 - 11:03 AM

I am in level 3 with the bow but without any arrows and I sure can use them , so where do I get the arrows icon_wink.gif

#47 WindStrike

WindStrike

Culex is the bane of my existence.

• Members

Posted 03 December 2006 - 11:10 AM

If you have a key... then go to that room with the torch. Light it and a block will appear. You will have to push it to under the piller (I forgot which one, but I'm pretty sure it's obvious). Then head left through the shutter. If you want the map, then head down... but there's another block puzzle you'll have to solve if you want another key to head left in that room. I'm not real clear on level 3... as I did clear it kinda fast.
As for getting that first key... I really kinda forgot where you need to go for it.

#48 elise

elise

• Members

Posted 03 December 2006 - 11:15 AM

I think thats the problem somehow I can't get those doors to open ( the one in the screen left from that pillar one that one I solved ) but in the screen left from it I have no clou what to do with those blocks icon_wink.gif

edit never mind I forgot I have a key icon_redface.gif
Thanks windstrike icon_wink.gif

Edited by elise, 03 December 2006 - 11:22 AM.

#49 WindStrike

WindStrike

• Members

Posted 03 December 2006 - 11:21 AM

Yeah... that's because you need a key. Anyways... one screen right from the pillar/block puzzle and then one up. Have you gone both directions? (Up and right) Then again... up doesn't lead anywhere either. Check anyways. Heading right would take you to... a key and a locked door and opening that making you hit the bow. I'mma head back to level 3 real quickly and see if I can remember a few things...

EDIT: It's up. And then right.

Also... I'm still stuck in level 6. Help would be greatly apprieciated.

Edited by WindStrike, 03 December 2006 - 11:27 AM.

#50 elise

elise

• Members

Posted 03 December 2006 - 11:23 AM

No please don't I just edit my post I forgot all about the key I had icon_smile.gif
But a big thanks anyway icon_lol.gif

Edited by elise, 03 December 2006 - 11:24 AM.

#51 WindStrike

WindStrike

• Members

Posted 03 December 2006 - 12:04 PM

O_O... crash bug found. In the top-left screen of Tauspitz, you can get off the bridge and swim in the river (not sure if that's a bug or not). Anyways... heading up on the river and trying to head off the screen will crash the game. That's... a bit troublesome...

... still... need... level... 2... bracelets...

#52 /M/

/M/

6♣7♠8♥9♥10♥

• Members

Posted 03 December 2006 - 12:13 PM

I've been wandering around limit areas for hours, and yet to find level one. Can someone tell me where it is?

#53 WindStrike

WindStrike

• Members

Posted 03 December 2006 - 12:28 PM

From the start... head west into the forest. Not from the bridge, but from the path. Then keep heading west until you hit the overworld. There may be a large cracked rock in the way, but that won't stop you - there's a bush nearby that conceals a stairway. Head through this passage and get the ladder and then proceed to the end of the passage, making you hit the overworld. Head north once or twice, and then head west until you can't go any further. There should be a ladder heading south. Head down and you're in the level 1 area. Of course... you need a key, which is in that area.

Alright, I'm just gonna go back to level 6 another time. Now... about the graveyard and the path... since I can't read German and find any tips on it, could you tell me what the path is? I noticed a diagonal of graves that didn't spawn ghosthands, but it didn't help me. I'll try to get through again... it's just that it may take a while for me.

#54 DarkFlameWolf

DarkFlameWolf

Murana Wolford

• Members

Posted 03 December 2006 - 01:00 PM

I've played it enough so far and I must say its quite decent. And enjoyable. Thanks for a good time, even if I don't understand a damn word they are saying! LOL

#55 Skynet

Skynet

• Members

Posted 03 December 2006 - 01:13 PM

Thanks all for Help but it must have been a bug in ZC , i got 1 Rupee instead of a key in the room where a chest is underwater , i had to start from the beginning icon_frown.gif

War ein Bug mit dem Schlüssel in dem Raum mit der Unterwasser Truhe , hab nen Rubin statt Schlüssel bekommen , musste von vorne beginnen icon_frown.gif

Edited by Skynet, 03 December 2006 - 01:13 PM.

#56 elise

elise

• Members

Posted 03 December 2006 - 01:26 PM

Skynet again are you plaing in the right version , cause in CH 3 211b10b there was a bug like this and Din's fire not showing up .
DFW now you know why alot of foreigners don't care much about the story icon_wink.gif
it's al about playing who cares why link has to save someone icon_wink.gif

#57 WindStrike

WindStrike

• Members

Posted 03 December 2006 - 01:36 PM

Ok... another bug: After you beat the boss in level 7 and go up for where there's text... even after grabbing the item, you still can't go up... so I can't get the triforce piece (or whatever it is).

#58 Skynet

Skynet

• Members

Posted 03 December 2006 - 01:42 PM

I m using ZC 2.10 , but finally i have beaten Level 2 icon_smile.gif

#59 WindStrike

WindStrike

• Members

Posted 03 December 2006 - 01:53 PM

... do I really have to BUY that ocarina? Or is it gotten elsewhere? I almost have the money... it's just that the red mail would also be very very helpful...

And congrats Skynet for beating a level that I thought to be quite aggravating... still good though.

#60 Revfan9

Revfan9

Hero of Time

• Banned

Posted 03 December 2006 - 01:56 PM

Alright now, I have the boomerang and the bombs, and I am in the first mini-dungeon (where you get the sword, I think). I just got a key and I have no idea where to go. Help?

PS: I am really, really bad at Zelda and figuring out where to go next, so expect me to post a lot in this thread...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users