The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks

• Please log in to reply
429 replies to this topic

#406 ZebraStallion

ZebraStallion

Follower of Destiny

• Members

Posted 05 January 2010 - 05:02 PM

All of this makes me wonder why Link can't just put a tarp over the ores or something. icon_sweat.gif

#407 Moonbread

Moonbread

Playing With Psychos

• Members
  • Pronouns:They / Them

Posted 05 January 2010 - 05:27 PM

Since when in blue hell does logic exist in a Zelda game? Why should a sidequest's reward just be given to you, anyway?

#408 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 05 January 2010 - 06:04 PM

QUOTE(Prospekt @ Jan 5 2010, 02:27 PM) View Post

Since when in blue hell does logic exist in a Zelda game? Why should a sidequest's reward just be given to you, anyway?

Best quote ever.

Anyways, I made it without saving and quiting. You just have to be really fast, you can't get hit by Ghoma, and you have to use both warp points. Avoiding getting hit by Ghoma was the hard part.

#409 Sir Evan

Sir Evan

Adept

• Members

Posted 05 January 2010 - 10:23 PM

Or you could always just kill Ghoma first, then go and get the ore. Once you kill Ghoma, it never returns.

Also, where is all the Mystic Jade?

#410 Moonbread

Moonbread

Playing With Psychos

• Members

Posted 05 January 2010 - 10:50 PM

The whip mini-game in Whittleton is a good candidate. Dunno why, but I've gotten a few from there.

#411 Nicholas Steel

Nicholas Steel

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 06 January 2010 - 04:09 AM

There hard because you can't practice and receive feedback. Practice should have a visual indicator telling you when to switch notes while it is your turn, just a simple pulsing light/button icon would do in the top left corner of the wind pipes.

#412 RyanBlazeheart

RyanBlazeheart

Happy Traveling Charizard

• Members

Posted 25 January 2010 - 03:51 PM

So far I am in love with this game. Princess Zelda is actually helpful for once. Yay! So they took the system that they used for the Goron dungeon in Phantom Hourglass and made it even better by allowing you to control Zelda! The Freakout scene at the beginning of the game with her made me laugh so hard.

#413 Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder

Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder

smash the bye button

• Members

Posted 25 January 2010 - 05:46 PM

Dawnlight, I edited the subtitle of the topic to "Now released for Nintendo DS", seeing as the game is out. If you want it to be something else, give me a shout.

Anyways, has anyone been to the minidungeon yet? SPOILER: "In the top-left corner of the map."? I was quite surprised when I found it. It's actually a rather fun one too, but it's really short.

#414 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 25 January 2010 - 05:58 PM

Yes, I love that one! It was short, but fun.

So anybody else fine (SPOILER) End of the Earth Station? Those block puzzles start out easy, but one of them's pretty tough.

#415 Dawnlight

Dawnlight

My name is NOT Jason!

• Members

Posted 25 January 2010 - 08:03 PM

Wow, I never even thought those dungeons exist. Could someone link me to the full world map? I already beat the game so spoilers mean nothing to me.

#416 Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder

Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder

smash the bye button

• Members

Posted 25 January 2010 - 08:16 PM

QUOTE(Dawnlight @ Jan 26 2010, 02:03 AM) View Post
Wow, I never even thought those dungeons exist. Could someone link me to the full world map? I already beat the game so spoilers mean nothing to me.
Google is your friend. <-- Link to the image.

So, besides from those two, are there any more that I might have missed? I haven't unlocked all the tracks yet, and I'm on my second playthrough, but I'm taking a lot more time to explore this time around.

Oh, and the size of that map... if ANYONE tell me ever again that there's not enough room to explore on the train... stfu icon_razz.gif

#417 Bourkification

Bourkification

Magus

• Members

Posted 25 January 2010 - 08:17 PM

There is quite a good map here, which also shows you warp locations. You will have needed to finish most side quests in order to unlock those areas though.

EDIT: Damn Migo beat me to it! icon_razz.gif

Edited by Jimmyb, 25 January 2010 - 08:19 PM.

#418 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 25 January 2010 - 08:35 PM

Whoa, there's still another station I haven't unlocked yet. Yikes, this game has so many sidequests!

#419 Moonbread

Moonbread

Playing With Psychos

• Members

Posted 26 January 2010 - 12:35 AM

I missed a station in the Snow Realm, the top right one... other than that, I've been to every other one. If you haven't been to Lost at Sea yet, Migo, that's a mini-dungeon definitely worth visiting.

#420 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 26 January 2010 - 01:05 AM

I love that one.

The one at the top right of the Snow Realm isn't that good. (SPOILER) Slippery Station is a challenge that lets you pick one of three difficulties and try to get over and icy obstacle course in time. In theory, it's really good, but it's just frustrating.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users