Tower of Courage

• Please log in to reply
824 replies to this topic

#796 Norzan

Norzan

Adept

• Members

Posted 31 October 2015 - 07:22 PM

How do you damage the Gohmas in floor 5 in the Tower of Courage? Arrows don't seem to damage them when it hits their eye. Or do i need the upgraded Bow? I know where the shop is, but i think i need the second wallet because it costs 300 ruppees.

Edit: Either i wasn't actually hitting those Gohmas right in the eye or the Metal Arrows actually helped beating them. Either way, i completed Floor 5.

Edit 2: Apparently i missed the Heart Ring in dungeon 3. Where is it exactly? And what are exactly all the items from Dungeon 4 and 5? I don't wanna miss any dungeon item.

Edited by Norzan, 01 November 2015 - 12:29 AM.

#797 Flying Fish

Flying Fish

King of the Fish

• Members

Posted 02 November 2015 - 01:11 PM

The metal arrows are required and there is a guy on the floor through a bomb-able wall who hints that. The heart ring is by an obscured statue outside of level and not a part of the level itself, more of a bonus item if you find the obscured secret.  the wallet is the whack a leaver minigame and is used to buy the better bow which only make you shoot faster.  

Level 3, Level 4, and level 5 only have one dungeon item,but before you head to level 6 I would check out the Hammer secrets and collect as much upgrades as possible. 

#798 Norzan

Norzan

Adept

• Members

Posted 02 November 2015 - 06:05 PM

Thanks for the help.

By the way, i got a ring from the graveyard of Level 1. What does it do? The game gave no description of its use when i got it from the chest.

#799 Flying Fish

Flying Fish

King of the Fish

• Members

Posted 02 November 2015 - 06:19 PM

That item is a hidden item and will decrease the amount of time it takes to charge the spin attack

• Norzan likes this

#800 Norzan

Norzan

Adept

• Members

Posted 03 November 2015 - 09:21 AM

How do i light the pedestal in the collapsing bridge in level 8? I can't seem to reflect the magical wand fireball there.

#801 Flying Fish

Flying Fish

King of the Fish

• Members

Posted 03 November 2015 - 10:07 AM

Hmm you have to use the fireball shooters to reflect their shots at it.

#802 Norzan

Norzan

Adept

• Members

Posted 03 November 2015 - 11:23 AM

Oh, you mean reflect the fireballs that those statues fire at you? Okay, thanks for the help.

#803 Norzan

Norzan

Adept

• Members

Posted 03 November 2015 - 06:05 PM

Sorry for double post but got another question. There's this room with a Digdogger and two bats in level 9 and i have to hit these targets on the upper wall. Is there a right order to hit them? I tried a few combinations. but i always end up in a room with three black Wizzrobes who i can't seem to damage with any of my items.

If there's a right combination, is there anybody in the whole game that hints at it?

Edited by Norzan, 03 November 2015 - 06:07 PM.

#804 Flying Fish

Flying Fish

King of the Fish

• Members

Posted 03 November 2015 - 07:23 PM

Those wizrobes are a special mirror robes and require their shots to be reflected back at them, also the mirror shield will not reflect those attacks you have to use another item.

• Norzan likes this

#805 Norzan

Norzan

Adept

• Members

Posted 03 November 2015 - 10:28 PM

Just got to floor 2 of level 9 and i have no clue on what i'm supposed to do. I got to the room with the Ganon fight but i read in this thread that it's optional.

Edit: Nevermind, forgot you can reflect enemy beams with the fire boomerang.

Edited by Norzan, 03 November 2015 - 11:54 PM.

#806 Norzan

Norzan

Adept

• Members

Posted 04 November 2015 - 12:40 PM

Just finished the quest! Is Xenafer attack pattern random? Because it felt like it.

Nevertheless, i'm going to give my review in the quest page.

#807 Flying Fish

Flying Fish

King of the Fish

• Members

Posted 04 November 2015 - 01:46 PM

He has an random attack pattern and probably the most interesting boss we created for that game. There is 2 ways you can kind of control him but it is all chance to get him to initiate those patterns

#808 matski

matski

Junior

• Members

Posted 06 February 2016 - 05:34 PM

Where is the lv10 defense ring?  I can't beat gannon since I keep taking too much damage.....

Edit: n/m, guess I should focus on gannon instead. 

Edited by matski, 06 February 2016 - 06:15 PM.

#809 Flying Fish

Flying Fish

King of the Fish

• Members

Posted 08 February 2016 - 11:02 AM

You can cheese that fight with a item you get in level 8.  The wizrobes are a distraction and use the fireball shooters to minimize damage, since they do like nothing to you at this point int ha game. 

#810 Flying Fish

Flying Fish

King of the Fish

• Members

Posted 08 July 2016 - 01:27 PM

It is good that all of the updates that Bolt and I did to this quest have not cause any new questions and other problems to occur while playing ToC.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users