subscreen request

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 Shane7227

Shane7227

Initiate

• Members

Posted 25 April 2013 - 12:39 PM

Hello everyone, as my quest project progresses, it makes me want a custom subscreen more, and more. I use to have a custom sunscreen made long ago before I lost everything when my computer crashed. I would really like to request a custom subscreen if someone would allow me to use theirs. I would give a huge credit, of course, to whoever lets me or helps me. My quest is a mixture of Orion's LttP tileset, DoR, and the Zelda Parallel Worlds mod tileset. It can be found by clicking on my banner below. Any help would greatly be appreciated! Thanks.

Edited by shane7227, 25 April 2013 - 12:39 PM.

#2 MoscowModder

MoscowModder

Sometimes lurking. Rarely posting.

• Members

Posted 25 April 2013 - 12:43 PM

Could you describe the subscreen you want? Theme, background, layout, items to include?
  • Shane7227 likes this

#3 Shane7227

Shane7227

Initiate

• Members

Posted 25 April 2013 - 12:47 PM

Could you describe the subscreen you want? Theme, background, layout, items to include?

I really like the look of this subscreen.
Posted Image

I sent a message to Supindahood to see if I could have permission to use his, but have not heard back from him as of yet. I believe I would have about 15 items, and I am unsure on the equipment as of now. I would modify the subscreen some if I needed to, to make everything fit.

Edited by shane7227, 25 April 2013 - 12:49 PM.

#4 Shane7227

Shane7227

Initiate

• Members

Posted 25 April 2013 - 12:55 PM

Posted Image
I really love the look of this one.

#5 Sheik

Sheik

Deified

• Members

Posted 25 April 2013 - 01:03 PM

I really like the look of this subscreen.
Posted Image

I sent a message to Supindahood to see if I could have permission to use his, but have not heard back from him as of yet. I believe I would have about 15 items, and I am unsure on the equipment as of now. I would modify the subscreen some if I needed to, to make everything fit.

It was actually me who made these graphics. You are most welcome to use them. Here's a fairly messy tilesheet I have been working with. They will likely have to recolored, though.
Spoiler

Edited by Sheik, 25 April 2013 - 01:03 PM.

• Shane7227 likes this

#6 Shane7227

Shane7227

Initiate

• Members

Posted 25 April 2013 - 01:10 PM

It was actually me who made these graphics. You are most welcome to use them. Here's a fairly messy tilesheet I have been working with. They will likely have to recolored, though.

Spoiler

I cannot thank you enough! I'm sorry, I was assuming he had made them since it was on his screenshot (my mistake). I will include you in the credits of my quest! Again, thanks a million! :)

Edited by shane7227, 25 April 2013 - 01:10 PM.

#7 Sheik

Sheik

Deified

• Members

Posted 25 April 2013 - 01:17 PM

No problem. You are most welcome. Also, Supindahood and me are working together on that tileset (he is working on it the most atm, though), so it's only natural that he used graphics I made. We actually are working on a new subscreen anyways, though.
  • Shane7227 likes this

#8 Shane7227

Shane7227

Initiate

• Members

Posted 25 April 2013 - 01:28 PM

No problem. You are most welcome. Also, Supindahood and me are working together on that tileset (he is working on it the most atm, though), so it's only natural that he used graphics I made. We actually are working on a new subscreen anyways, though.

I see. Let me know if you release a demo or the full quest. I would love to play it! :)

#9 Shane7227

Shane7227

Initiate

• Members

Posted 25 April 2013 - 03:28 PM

Well here's what I got so far. I still have a lot of work left to do on the subscreen, but I think it is going to work well once finished.
Posted Image
  • GypsyoftheShade likes this

#10 Demonlink

Demonlink

Lurking in the shadows...

• Members

Posted 28 April 2013 - 05:49 PM

Mmm, so far so good, but I would recommend your subscreen to be a little bit more darker, the white is a little bright...

#11 MoscowModder

MoscowModder

• Members

Posted 28 April 2013 - 05:58 PM

I'd also recommend taking off the stuff outside the dark 'edges' and leaving those places black. As it is, the edges look kind of odd.

#12 Shane7227

Shane7227

Initiate

• Members

Posted 29 April 2013 - 11:55 AM

Posted Image
Here's what I've come with so far. Still got some work left to do on it. Suggestions?
  • GypsyoftheShade likes this

#13 MoscowModder

MoscowModder

• Members

Posted 29 April 2013 - 11:58 AM

Ooh, I like the graphics! The blue-tinged sword looks kinda odd though.
  • Shane7227 likes this

#14 Demonlink

Demonlink

Lurking in the shadows...

• Members

Posted 29 April 2013 - 04:51 PM

Indeed. I'd suggest to remove the sword tile and make your own, or simply place button A or B there...
  • Shane7227 likes this

#15 Shane7227

Shane7227

Initiate

• Members

Posted 29 April 2013 - 08:33 PM

Posted ImagePosted Image
Ok, here's what I came up with so far. Still have some shading to do. (The sword may be replaced). Spent a good 10 hours to finish it. :P

Edited by shane7227, 29 April 2013 - 10:11 PM.

• -DuCkTApE- likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: subscreen, request

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users