Reclamation

• Please log in to reply
174 replies to this topic

#151 chip_on

chip_on

Initiate

• Members

Posted 17 September 2008 - 07:38 AM

I just started the quest - looks great so far. However I'm stuck. I've looked everywhere and tried everything I can think of but I can't find level 2.

Where is it? Is there any special triggers that need to be moved, thrown, blown up? I have the boomerang from lvl 1, bombs, wallet upgrade and lots of money.

What am I missing??

#152 propdoc

propdoc

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 18 September 2008 - 02:27 PM

I think level 2 is in the very northwest part of the map, you can hit the barrel things with your boomerang to clear the way.

Edited by propdoc, 18 September 2008 - 02:31 PM.

#153 Accr89

Accr89

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 19 September 2008 - 02:28 PM

Chip_On: Make sure you go north from where you start the game first. You need to hit a switch trigger and then go all away around the mountain area.

#154 chip_on

chip_on

Initiate

• Members

Posted 19 September 2008 - 02:45 PM

Thanks for the help - why is it the simplest things seem to be the hardest. I tried everything EXCEPT the boomerange on the barrels.

Thanks

#155 chip_on

chip_on

Initiate

• Members

Posted 07 October 2008 - 11:17 AM

I'm now in Level 5 and can't find the red candle. I have the raft and have been everywhere I cango without the red candle.

I've also been into the upper left room (I think it's 2,2) where the wind wizzrobe is. I've moved all of the blocks, but don't see anything special about this room.

There's also 2 keys that I can see but can't get to yet because I don't have the red candle.

What am I missing? Where is it?????

Thanks for the help in advance.

#156 Christian

Christian

Summoner

• Members

Posted 07 October 2008 - 03:07 PM

wow people still play this icon_confused2.gif havnt heard of this in a long time .

#157 miguel

miguel

• Members

Posted 19 October 2008 - 01:11 PM

great quest - especially challenging after Level 6. I'm stuck in Lvl 8 so must ask some help.

1 - Where is the key shop -- I've searched and bombed every wall in the SE area to no avail -- I finally found the last key in Lvl 7 - well hidden - so I could get the boss key -- but it still would be good to know

2. In lvl 8, I have the boss key and book but not the hookshot. I think the challenge is how to lower the blocks in room 50 of F2 and how to move the blocks in room 50 of F1. Any help would be appreciated

thx in advance

Edited by miguel, 19 October 2008 - 05:03 PM.

#158 chip_on

chip_on

Initiate

• Members

Posted 20 October 2008 - 02:18 PM

Try dropping down onto the left side of the blocks and then you sould be able to move them to the switches.

I've got the hookshot but not the book or boss key. Can you give me a hint as to where those are?

#159 miguel

miguel

• Members

Posted 20 October 2008 - 03:13 PM

chip on -- if I could lower the gold posts on F2-50 then I could move the blocks in F1-50 better -- and if I knew where to move the blocks in F1-50 -- can you give a hint on how to lower the posts etc etc?

hints for the hookshot are appreciated.

for the book - folllow the path in the SE of F1 - go up and pass through a few walls etc

for the boss key -- follow the path in the NE of F1 -- you need the Book -- Arathorn's two rooms with the bat wizards are particularly ingenious here and getting the last key in F2-36 is an unexpected challenge

m

#160 chip_on

chip_on

Initiate

• Members

Posted 20 October 2008 - 04:27 PM

Spoiler - detailed

Here's how i did it. You have to drop down from the 2nd floor to the 1st and then down to the basement.

I got to the 2nd floor by the stairs in F1, 61. After killing everythuing, bomb north and then proceed to 41. Once there you have to kill all to be able to return thru the closed door. Once you do you'll then be able to go back then over to F2, 50. You can then drop to F1, 50. Solve the puzzle by seeing where the blocks need to move to by using the lens. Once done, the bars will drop and allow you to move over to 51 where you can drop to the basement. Your now on the left side of the blocks and can solve the puzzle. When you do, the warps disappear and you can go to 52 where the hookshoot is.

Hope this helps.

#161 miguel

miguel

• Members

Posted 20 October 2008 - 09:24 PM

thx chip-on. I had foolishly ignored the glass for that room since it showed too many spots for the three blocks. got the hook and the passage to the boss.

Hope you've been successful also getting the book and boss key. both are on the second floor in their respective quadrants in 65 and 45.

#162 chip_on

chip_on

Initiate

• Members

Posted 21 October 2008 - 07:37 AM

I seem to be hitting a roadblock. I can't find anything that will allow me to get to the 2nd floor. I suspect that I need a key at 54 on the 1st floor but can't find it anywhere. Do you have a hint as to where the key is for this door? Assuming the right side follows a similar pattern as the left side, getting thru the door should allow me to continue.

#163 miguel

miguel

• Members

Posted 22 October 2008 - 01:03 AM

yes, you need a key for the door in 54.

Spoilers follow - hilite to see

Once inside that wing, there's another key on the 1st floor (for accessing the NE wing) and also stairs to take you to the 2nd floor. I'm not sure which key you're missing -- did you get the ones in B1-34 and 54 yet? I assume you did get the one in B1 41.

By my count there are 7 keys needed before you enter the boss area behind the boss lock. 1 to enter the SW, 1 to enter the NW plus another needed inside, 1 to enter the NE plus two more needed inside, 1 to enter the SE where you should be going now.

Arathorn has done a good job in hiding keys. Please let me know if you wish more detailed info.

m

Edited by miguel, 22 October 2008 - 01:05 AM.

#164 chip_on

chip_on

Initiate

• Members

Posted 22 October 2008 - 09:52 AM

Miguel - Thanks for the hints. I'm still having a problem. I've got the keys from B1-41 and B1-54, and B1-34

I'm having problems with B1-45. I can't get the posts to drop so I can move south to 55. I've tried firing the wand st the unlit lantern but nothing happens. Seems like I need to do that so I can go back up to F1 55 and then down to F1-65. I'm assuming there is a key there because i need 1 inorder to get to the NW section of Fl 1, room 32.

What am I missing in solving B1, 45.

Looks like the only areas I have left to complete once I get the key is the NW section of Floor 1 and Floor 2 as well as B1-31, but I assume this one will happen once I'm in the NW section.

Edited by chip_on, 22 October 2008 - 12:13 PM.

#165 miguel

miguel

• Members

Posted 22 October 2008 - 12:34 PM

chip-on -- More key notes for level 8 from my maps -- let me know if they don't work and i'll revisit (hilite) - great that you got the key from b1-34. for b1-45, Fire the wand at the unlit lantern when one of the digdogger kids is next to it or in front etc etc. and yes, that leads to a key in 65. Then you can enter the NE quadrant and there are two keys inside.

hope this works -- we seem to be the only ones on the reclamation board these days so it's good that we're both working the same general levels -- I grabbed the blue mail, finished 8, and am off to 9 now -- good luck -- m

Edited by miguel, 22 October 2008 - 12:43 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users