Reclamation

• Please log in to reply
174 replies to this topic

#136 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 25 June 2008 - 01:20 PM

Thanks. I actually beat him last night and forgot to edit. I used a 2nd potion on the final round but had plenty of hearts left when I finished, and I did save so Ganon wasn't an issue. I had actually made it to about the eighth round without potion the first time. That's a really good quest.

The only screens in Level 9 that got me a tad agitated were screens that had both Level 3 darknuts and other hard enemies such as Cracktorocks or the guys who shoot fire in all directions. A couple of those screens seemed a bit much with only the blue tunic.

#137 Accr89

Accr89

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 25 June 2008 - 10:38 PM

Your Welcome FerentzRocks and I hope you have enjoyed Reclamation. I know I did especially the last boss.
Good Job Arathorn21st for creating a good Zeldaclassic game worth while. icon_thumbsup.gif icon_thumbsup.gif

Edited by Accr89, 25 June 2008 - 10:40 PM.

#138 zcgranny

zcgranny

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 15 July 2008 - 10:05 PM

Please help. I am in the twisted hall, and have been in every room except the last one on the map......top, second from the right. I cannot figure out the last puzzle to get me to that locked door!! Thanks.

#139 Accr89

Accr89

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 16 July 2008 - 02:41 PM

When you enter the twisted halls go left, up, and then right. Pass the hammer obstacles and enter the maze. Now remember when you were at the top rooms, there is indication of the last direction you have to go through the maze path. I believe the maze path is left, up, right, and then up. If that is not correct then somebody else should know???

#140 zcgranny

zcgranny

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 16 July 2008 - 07:24 PM

Thank you so much, that is exactly it!!

#141 Beckyj4

Beckyj4

Junior

• Members

Posted 17 July 2008 - 12:41 PM

Does anyone have maps of the Dungeons? I would really like to play this game, but my old Compac Monitor won't go bright enough to show the maps.

This is the second quest that I had to quit because the Authors have made the maps grey on a black background. Luckily I got further in the first one with maps of the dungeons which I mapped manually, but I have to wonder why the maps are grey in the first place? Hopefully future authors will take that in consideration. I have played an awful lot of Quests on here with only two having this color scheme so it doesn't seem to be mandatory?

I realize that no one else probably has this problem but it doesn't seem like it would be a major do over to just change the color schemes on the maps. It is pretty frustrating to keep getting so far and having to quit.

Barring that, it would be helpful if the Authors would mention that the maps are grey so I wouldn't start that Quest in the first place.

Sorry if this seems nit picky, but at least I didn't add a rating...

#142 Accr89

Accr89

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 17 July 2008 - 01:00 PM

Beckyj4: How far are you in the game? Maybe I could make a quick sketch of a dungeon maps depending on how far you are in the game.

K, I made a quick sketch of level 1, but there's one problem. I do not know how to upload images on this site, I never did it before.

Edited by Accr89, 17 July 2008 - 01:32 PM.

#143 Beckyj4

Beckyj4

Junior

• Members

Posted 19 July 2008 - 09:56 AM

QUOTE(Accr89 @ Jul 17 2008, 11:00 AM) View Post

Beckyj4: How far are you in the game? Maybe I could make a quick sketch of a dungeon maps depending on how far you are in the game.

K, I made a quick sketch of level 1, but there's one problem. I do not know how to upload images on this site, I never did it before.

I haven't even gotten thru Level 1. I need the map to figure out where to go, to get it.

You could do this: "To take pictures, click the mouse to pause the game, then go etc., take screenshot .Or, you could just press F12. The image will appear in your Zelda Classic folder starting with "zelda001.bmp" and so on." and PM them to me. That way you don't have to make sketches. This is what another Quest Author did.

Thanks for any help.
Becky

#144 Accr89

Accr89

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 21 July 2008 - 12:19 PM

No that's fine I could make sketches I will just PM them to you sometime when I am at my house. Plus besides it kills time when I'm bored. I always enjoyed making maps.

#145 Beckyj4

Beckyj4

Junior

• Members

Posted 22 July 2008 - 10:44 AM

QUOTE(Accr89 @ Jul 21 2008, 10:19 AM) View Post

No that's fine I could make sketches I will just PM them to you sometime when I am at my house. Plus besides it kills time when I'm bored. I always enjoyed making maps.

Thank you. I will be watching for them. I use these games to help me cut down on smoking and now I'm aiming at Aug. 13 as a quit date. Is it very hard to learn how to make games? I'm 74 so maybe I'm too old to learn, but I'm getting pretty sick of Spider Solitare and Freecell.

Thanks again.

#146 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 22 July 2008 - 02:35 PM

QUOTE(Beckyj4 @ Jul 22 2008, 10:44 AM) View Post

Thank you. I will be watching for them. I use these games to help me cut down on smoking and now I'm aiming at Aug. 13 as a quit date. Is it very hard to learn how to make games? I'm 74 so maybe I'm too old to learn, but I'm getting pretty sick of Spider Solitare and Freecell.

Thanks again.

Man..!, since you're 74 , when you say a thing..! that thing must be the true!
Tell your doctor, if you quit your health will be worst -- and prove to him,, just quit smoking
And you'll get sicker , that's for sure,,Its been one year since I did quit, and I was right
On the other hand this quest is no that easy to beat, I'm at level 2 but left my skin behind this intent

#147 Accr89

Accr89

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 23 July 2008 - 11:18 AM

Beckyj4: I'll PM the first map sketch tommorrow. I have work today so I don't have enough time to do it right now. icon_smile.gif

Vravelo: What part are you stuck on in level 2, maybe I could help by some chance.

Edited by Accr89, 23 July 2008 - 11:19 AM.

#148 MD77

MD77

• Members

Posted 02 August 2008 - 08:26 PM

I love this quest, but...I'm really stuck in kevel 8 and I hope I have the right version....

I have Vista and playing this on build 731...

I never got the cross because I was missing 1 key which I never found...I did however get the master sword, and in level 8 I got the book, but nothing else.

I can't seem to get a couple of the block puzzles....there doesn't seem to be a way for me to move the blocks to the triggers, nor can I move some blocks so I can get through to go in another door.

Can someone help? icon_redface.gif icon_redface.gif icon_redface.gif
Looked around some more and found something I missed....now got the hookshot.

Am stuck in a room in the basement 1, complete right middle. I can't light the torch, or get through this...any help?

Edited by MD77, 03 August 2008 - 09:01 PM.

#149 MD77

MD77

• Members

Posted 05 August 2008 - 04:45 PM

Still stuck at the same place (see post above)....any help?

thanks icon_smile.gif

#150 Accr89

Accr89

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 06 August 2008 - 12:40 PM

MD77: Please make sure to never double post on the forums, first of all. To light the torch use the enemies and hit them with wand. Fire will appear wherever you hit the small Digdoggers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users