Posted 22 December 2007 - 06:19 PM

Leavl names:

Extra DGN - EXTRA
Western place- Level 1
Sewures (LPS jamed)- EXTYRA
Hyrule Castle - Level 2
Tower of flames - Level 3
Water Temple - Leavel 4

Also if there are no bugs left in Level 1 as i've tested it over and over aging (by that i meen game stoping)

PLEASE SCREEN SHOTS FOR BUGS!!!!!!!!!

#17 masterofpigs

masterofpigs

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 22 December 2007 - 09:23 PM

I liked history. When that we go to be able to have quest?

#18 Old Inactive Member

Old Inactive Member

I'm back sorta.

• Members

Posted 23 December 2007 - 08:39 AM

By what i can make out of your post (and i know you don't know english becasue your from brizli)

But the quest is out now check the frist post

#19 masterofpigs

masterofpigs

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 23 December 2007 - 09:54 AM

For me it does not have problem of quest to be in English. Still I liked its quest.

#20 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 28 December 2007 - 09:39 PM

QUOTE(billy ronald @ Dec 22 2007, 03:19 PM) View Post

PLEASE SCREEN SHOTS FOR BUGS!!!!!!!!!

There is a bug here: http://www.freewebs....vTcandlebug.bmp. The candle does not light the torch. And also, in the Tower of Fire, there is a bug, well actually two bugs. First is here: http://www.freewebs..../HvTfirebug.bmp. Once you grab the magic boomerang, lava prevents you from going back. But if you die and go back, the lava prevents you fromg going forward, getting you stuck permanetly. The second bug is a little past that room, where you have to throw a boomerang diagonally to hit a switch. There is a bug with ZC right now that prevents throwing the boomerang to the bottom right, so you should make it where you don't have to throw the boomerang in that direction. I would post a screenshot for it, but I can't get to it to take the picture because of the other bug in the level.

Edit; Found another bug. 2 screens to the left of the first bug I reported, on Death Mountain, there is a wall that looks bombable. Mrs. Apple in Castle Town confirms this. But a bomb won't open the cave.

Edited by russadwan, 28 December 2007 - 09:53 PM.

#21 TetriTek

TetriTek

Wizard

• Members

Posted 28 December 2007 - 10:00 PM

something just dawned on me, my freind stated this, isnt it Termina, not Terima?

#22 Old Inactive Member

Old Inactive Member

I'm back sorta.

• Members

Posted 29 December 2007 - 06:37 AM

yeah that was a samll bug in the trading thing i just frogot to fix it

Candle bug (not ment to be lighted you will find out when i fix all the bugs what it's there for)
Must find way to fix

HVT 1.0 is now off the shelfs and guys you will have to satrt aging and everything should work in this version

Pregnant_Cow: I know but look at my sig i tryed to fix all the spelling mistakes that pepole sayed (also there are buggy strings still) But in the end i stoped gettting them so i thought they were all fixed (and i'm not trying to down my testers becasue they were a great bunch)

Edited by billy ronald, 02 January 2008 - 09:15 AM.

#23 Old Inactive Member

Old Inactive Member

I'm back sorta.

• Members

Posted 01 January 2008 - 06:14 PM

Hyrule vs Terima 1.1 is out now a few bugs will have been fixed and well please keep the bugs coming

New download: http://billyronald.g....com/HVT1.1.zip

#24 TetriTek

TetriTek

Wizard

• Members

Posted 01 January 2008 - 09:03 PM

the part in your sig that sais your dyslexic? i already know you spell bad, i just wondered why it was terima, not termina. sorry if you took any offense to that.

#25 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 08 January 2008 - 08:35 PM

Okay, I have two bug reports and I question. First bug: The screen directly after the one with the magic boomerang, in the Tower of Fire. Some of the blocks do not open, getting you stuck in that room. Second bug: If you are very carefull, it is possible to get the magic boomerang without stepping completly on the trigger in the treasure chest, allowing you to take the boomerang back across the pit without it filling with lava. And now for the question: Where is the longshot? I can't seem to find it.

#26 Old Inactive Member

Old Inactive Member

I'm back sorta.

• Members

Posted 09 January 2008 - 12:26 PM

Head for snoowpeak you will need the candle from Zelda in Hyrule Castle (rember where you frist met minda in there)

I'll fix up that game stoping bug and upload the new quest (from now on if you have porblams downloading pm me and i'll get a second download up)

Also i'll change the triger to a sentive one

#27 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 09 January 2008 - 09:13 PM

And I found another bug. In the room after you get the triforce in Hyrule Castle. It looks like Minda is supposed to talk to you, but Link is not invisible, and there is no string set. And I think that in using the key in the wrong place in level three do to the earlier bug, I just got myself stuck permanatly. Time to do everything again for the third time...

#28 ZebraStallion

ZebraStallion

Follower of Destiny

• Members

Posted 10 January 2008 - 09:48 PM

How can I get the Hammer? There are hammer pegs EVERYWHERE!!!

here is a bug: when you go out of the windmill in the Hyrule River, you appear stuck.

#29 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 11 January 2008 - 01:52 AM

And another bug. Random enemies appear on rooftops. It looks kind of funny. And another thing, in Castle Town, there is a cave with some guards. However, they say something that makes no sense, so I think you selected the wrong string.

#30 Old Inactive Member

Old Inactive Member

I'm back sorta.

• Members

Posted 11 January 2008 - 10:59 AM

QUOTE(russadwan @ Jan 10 2008, 02:13 AM) View Post
And I found another bug. In the room after you get the triforce in Hyrule Castle. It looks like Minda is supposed to talk to you, but Link is not invisible, and there is no string set. And I think that in using the key in the wrong place in level three do to the earlier bug, I just got myself stuck permanatly. Time to do everything again for the third time...

Question where are you using this key?

Bug: Fixing

QUOTE(ZebraStallion @ Jan 11 2008, 02:48 AM) View Post
How can I get the Hammer? There are hammer pegs EVERYWHERE!!!

here is a bug: when you go out of the windmill in the Hyrule River, you appear stuck.

HAmmer Level 3 tower of fire

QUOTE(russadwan @ Jan 11 2008, 06:52 AM) View Post
And another bug. Random enemies appear on rooftops. It looks kind of funny. And another thing, in Castle Town, there is a cave with some guards. However, they say something that makes no sense, so I think you selected the wrong string.

Redownload when i update my frist post

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users