2 replies to this topic

#1 Theryan

Theryan

Burrito

• Members

Posted 25 July 2014 - 06:18 PM

Posted Image
Hey dummy,

I just posted an update 2 weeks ago. And I'm already making another. What.

So I basically just wanted to let people know what's going on with this project.
Rainy Vale, which is located west of Hyrule Field and opposite of Autumn Groves, is finished. You have to go through Rainy Vale to get to Level 3, and will later need to pass through it to get to a later level. Additionally, there will be an entrance to some of the mountainous areas(which have yet to be started). There's also 2 more Warp Zone locations found here, although the second won't be accessible until you find the hookshot, which I'm planning to have in Level 5. Rainy Vale is initially accessible after Level 1, but you won't be able to access any of the other areas or secrets until finding the required equipment.
The White Sword mini-dungeon is also complete(you can actually see the entrance in the demo, it's the sealed door with torches in Autumn Groves)
Level 3 is completed, although Rope Jungle, the area in which Level 3 can be found, is only about halfway complete.
That's most of the "big stuff" that's worth mentioning. Any other progress is mostly minor things or cosmetic changes.

Once I finish Rope Jungle, test some things and polish everything a little bit, I'll start work on the Graveyard area in which Level 4 will be found, as well as Level 4 itself, which will be some kind of Catacombs.
I also still need to flesh out Hyrule Town. Right now, it's just as empty and boring as it was in the demo. I'd like to sprinkle some NPCs in there and open up a few houses, but that's boring so I'll probably just keep putting it off.

May our paths cross again, noble warrior.
  • WindRobe and Dirtyshovel like this

#2 Dirtyshovel

Dirtyshovel

• Members

Posted 26 July 2014 - 06:23 AM

Happy to have come across your quest. Looking forward to what the rest may entail.

#3 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 06 January 2015 - 12:54 AM

I just played the demo of this, and I gotta say, I really like it. I love the over world design. It is Pure done 100% right, IMO. Every screen fills me with awe, and I find myself wanting to travel through the over world to see the screens. The block remembering puzzle was interesting, and made level 1 feel pretty unique from what is otherwise a pretty standard first dungeon. I'm looking forward to seeing more of this quest. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users