Photo

MotM 17

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
17 replies to this topic

Poll: MotM 17 (33 member(s) have cast votes)

MotM 17

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#16 skateboarder11

skateboarder11

Adept

• Members

Posted 07 September 2009 - 03:31 PM

I had to place a vote on hinsburg, here. Being a fan of well-done classic maps, it was quite refreshing to see that he used a few alternate palettes here.

ZebraStallion's map was next for me, though. PTUX can lend itself quite well to making entire maps without getting overly frustrating.

Xiion's is nice for sure, but it just felt like it focused a little more on graphics. Don't get me wrong, it's done quite well and I'm certain the tileset has to be annoying to work with, but... it just didn't click as well for me. icon_shrug.gif

Blaman's isn't bad - it's a fairly solid GB-style map. I found it strange that he used the shallow water tiles, however.

Settra's map... well, it's certainly commendable to make such a busy city by all means... it just feels a bit forced in places. I can't quite place my finger on it, however.

#17 Alex-Link

Alex-Link

Alex-Link

• Members

Posted 16 September 2009 - 11:09 AM

My vote goes to Xiion, for sure
It's a really impressive design, to say the least, superb job!

#18 Linkus

Linkus

• Members

Posted 16 October 2009 - 10:26 PM

Wow. I didn't know we let MotM go; in fact, I thought that this poll was closed....

Well, anyways, congratulations to Xiion on winning MotM 17!

...As for MotM 18, it will be held in November since there are no entries. So, consider this as a reminder too!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users