• Please log in to reply
250 replies to this topic

#1 Orithan

Orithan

Studying Scientist - Commission from Silvixen

• Members

Posted 21 September 2010 - 10:13 PM

Orin XD Presents:

The Legend of Zelda: The Awakening of Giratina.

Please note that I am also known as Seastorm at AGN, so please don't report me for plagrism on this case.

A Pokemon-Zelda quest

It is 100% complete! Report any bugs or issues.

Requires 2.5 build 1296 windows

You can get the build at http://www.shardstorm.com/

How to play an update without starting over: Unzip the folder as usual, then rename the qst. file to exactly the same as the previous version, then play!

This is more aimed at certain people more than others: Do not slam it and (or) me just because it is a Pokemon-Zelda quest and actually play it before critsing and (or) commenting on it. You know who you are.

Do not expect me to reply on this at the topic on AGN for a while (as of time of post).

Description: An average sized quest: a standard sized overworld with plenty of dungeons to conquer. Talk to people around Hyrule Town for infomation. Scour the overworld to find various secrets. Conquer the dungeons one by one. Three Triforce pieces in three dungeons to collect and many items to expolit. Four Platinum Dungeons and one extra, final dungeon to tackle. Various mini dungeons, some are mandatory

while others are optional. Finally, of course, battle Ganon who has a little twist in his plan.

Screenies:
IPB Image
Title Screen.

IPB Image
Oh no! Zelda's been kidnapped again.

IPB Image
Oh, dear. The owner of the potion shop will be in trouble.

IPB Image
Visting Lucario. (old screenshot)

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
The four Platinum dungeons in the order of you to tackle.

IPB Image
The Platinum Road

IPB Image
Ganon! or is he?

Comments/Critism approved of.

There is now an offical userbar for this quest:

IPB Image

Put this code in your sig to use it:

CODE
[url=http://www.purezc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46995][IMG]http://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab87/seastorm044/Userbars/Userbar.png[/IMG][/url]

Edited by Orin XD, 26 August 2011 - 10:57 PM.

• Joelmacool likes this

#2 Zeldaman23

Zeldaman23

Darkie & Dhane

• Members

Posted 22 September 2010 - 12:54 PM

OH Pokemon quest. That will be great fun! icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif icon_smile.gif icon_smile.gif icon_smile.gif icon_smile.gif icon_smile.gif

#3 King Harkinian

King Harkinian

This site is still a thing?

• Members

Posted 22 September 2010 - 03:23 PM

Downloading right now. Pokemon and Zelda. What better than my two favorite video games combined. icon_smile.gif

#4 Chakaa

Chakaa

Hench 4 Life

• Members

Posted 22 September 2010 - 07:35 PM

I'm not a big fan of cross-over quests, and I don't play quests often, but I might play this, just because I need some motivation.

#5 Orithan

Orithan

Studying Scientist - Commission from Silvixen

• Members

Posted 22 September 2010 - 08:22 PM

Goodie! It is nice to see people commenting on this.

BTW, if you are wondering about the contact info or something like that, I modded that so it says that I'm at Metroid Construction instead of AGN a few weeks ago. You can still contact me here about this quest (don't bother at AGN, though).

I forgot to say this, but there may be a bug in said build that breaks FFC linking. Don't worry about that much, though. Use the Roc's feather to jump over any FFC that you can't pass by walking if this is the case. Sorry icon_frown.gif !

Edit: theZCking, You won't see a Pokemon-filled Hyrule Plains or anything like that, this is mainly about the legendaries, Giratina mostly, nuff said. Don't worry you will see a few others, like Lucario and Pikachu, around Hyrule. I hope this won't detract from the quality of this unique quest.

Edited by Orin XD, 22 September 2010 - 08:33 PM.

#6 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 24 September 2010 - 07:56 AM

icon_smile.gif

Has anyone beat this puzzle?
Puzzle is really good and the quest also
but i am really stuck with this puzzle

IPB Image

#7 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 24 September 2010 - 09:33 AM

Hi judasrising,

Walk across the star in front of you. Then move that dark colored block that is next you. Push the block 3 times your. Now go around to the top of the block push it all the way down to the wall. Walk around to the front of the block onto that star. Now go back around to the right side of the block and push it over on the trigger in the corner. The star right under might light up underneath you if it does go off and come back. If it don't don't worry. Now walk on that star just above you and to the right. Now walk on the star just above you and to the left. Go walk across the one in the middle. Now be careful you don't trigger the star going out the corner.

I hope this helps. I can put up pics if you like. I usually don't have too much trouble with puzzles. It is the bosses I have problems with. icon_biggrin.gif

It is a good quest so far!!

#8 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 24 September 2010 - 09:37 AM

QUOTE(Artistic @ Sep 24 2010, 04:33 PM) View Post

Hi judasrising,

Walk across the star in front of you. Then move that dark colored block that is next you. Push the block 3 times your. Now go around to the top of the block push it all the way down to the wall. Walk around to the front of the block onto that star. Now go back around to the right side of the block and push it over on the trigger in the corner. The star right under might light up underneath you if it does go off and come back. If it don't don't worry. Now walk on that star just above you and to the right. Now walk on the star just above you and to the left. Go walk across the one in the middle. Now be careful you don't trigger the star going out the corner.

I hope this helps. I can put up pics if you like. I usually don't have too much trouble with puzzles. It is the bosses I have problems with. icon_biggrin.gif

It is a good quest so far!!

Thank for help Artistic now i try that.

#9 Bowser Blanchette

Bowser Blanchette

Tatsumi is ready to roll!

• Members

Posted 24 September 2010 - 01:48 PM

I've been searching all around Hyrule to find the first dungeon. Where is it located?

#10 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 24 September 2010 - 03:07 PM

Bowser Blanchette
I've been searching all around Hyrule to find the first dungeon. Where is it located?

Level 1 is the Seaside Dungeon it is in the Seaside Area. You have to have the wand to get to it. If you don't have the wand you can get it from the Hyrule Castle. Before going to the first dungeon you may want to go through the first half of the Lynel Forest and get a Heart and the Hammer.

#11 Bowser Blanchette

Bowser Blanchette

• Members

Posted 24 September 2010 - 03:22 PM

QUOTE(Artistic @ Sep 24 2010, 04:07 PM) View Post

Level 1 is the Seaside Dungeon it is in the Seaside Area. You have to have the wand to get to it. If you don't have the wand you can get it from the Hyrule Castle. Before going to the first dungeon you may want to go through the first half of the Lynel Forest and get a Heart and the Hammer.

Okay, one question...How do I reach Hyrule Castle?

#12 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 24 September 2010 - 04:02 PM

QUOTE(Bowser Blanchette @ Sep 24 2010, 03:22 PM) View Post

QUOTE(Artistic @ Sep 24 2010, 04:07 PM) View Post

Okay, one question...How do I reach Hyrule Castle?

In town you will see a statue of Link, behind him you will see a door go in there and talk to the guard. I talked to the one on the far left. But I think you can talk to either side. He will give you the key for the door there.

Good Luck!!! icon_biggrin.gif

#13 Bowser Blanchette

Bowser Blanchette

• Members

Posted 24 September 2010 - 04:59 PM

Thanks! I just made it to Lynel Forest, but there is a path that reads N-E-E-W. I'm following that path, but something's not right...Is there something I'm not doing right?

#14 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 24 September 2010 - 06:52 PM

QUOTE(Bowser Blanchette @ Sep 24 2010, 04:59 PM) View Post

Thanks! I just made it to Lynel Forest, but there is a path that reads N-E-E-W. I'm following that path, but something's not right...Is there something I'm not doing right?

There was a hint somewhere that things might not be what the seem to be. Something like that. Well, it it reversed. Go W E E N. OH! there are two maze paths. Is that the second path your talking about? If it is then it is W E E N.

The first one is W N E W.

Edit: Bowser Blanchette I forgot to tell you you can get a magic bottle in Lynel Forest also.

Did you or anyone else find the longbow in the castle or made it past the first 3 rooms of Level 1?

Thank You! icon_biggrin.gif

EDIT: I figured out to how to past more then just the first 3 rooms of level 1. icon_biggrin.gif Still don't know where the longbow is in the castle. icon_frown.gif

Edited by Artistic, 24 September 2010 - 10:28 PM.

#15 King Harkinian

King Harkinian

This site is still a thing?

• Members

Posted 24 September 2010 - 07:10 PM

I can't find town. Help please, icon_frown.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users