Photo

What's your response to the Console Wars between Sony, Microsoft,

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

Poll: What's your resopnse to the Console Wars between Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo?

My resopnse to these Console Wars is that...

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#31 MarioBrosCom

MarioBrosCom

Adept

• Members

Posted 16 June 2007 - 07:28 AM

QUOTE(Trimaster001 @ Jun 15 2007, 10:03 AM) View Post

I don't think anyone here is a nerd. I believe that there's no such things as nerds or any other judgements. There's just people who think that they're the overrulers of all. But even though you like to play games, that doesn't mean that you're a nerd. Many people have different interests. There's people who like to play sports and video games all at once. There's some people who plays video games just to be entertained. In Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo's point of view, they each have ways of entertainment that differ from each other. IMO, I don't think these systems cannot be judged because it's riddiculas to debate on machines. Just as riddiculas as judging people of being nerds. It's kinda like Gundam Seed where Coordinators and Naturals fought for their existance because Coordinators believed the existance of Naturals is feutal.
No, everyone here is a nerd... it's just that we're modern nerds, not classic nerds; basically, to be nerd now means to just be someone who uses technology, whereas book nerds and geeks are traditional nerds (which, as you said, don't really exist to begin with). At any rate, yeah, when the term "nerd" is used now, just think of "gamer" instead...

#32 Deathbringer

Deathbringer

Master

• Members

Posted 16 June 2007 - 10:21 AM

Then nearly every single citizen in a country is nerd going by that logic.

#33 Dawnlight

Dawnlight

My name is NOT Jason!

• Members

Posted 16 June 2007 - 10:37 AM

No, everyone here is a nerd... it's just that we're modern nerds, not classic nerds; basically, to be nerd now means to just be someone who uses technology, whereas book nerds and geeks are traditional nerds (which, as you said, don't really exist to begin with). At any rate, yeah, when the term "nerd" is used now, just think of "gamer" instead...

You can basically say that you're just people who likes to play games.

#34 XMSB

XMSB

Furry Friends Furever

• Members

Posted 17 June 2007 - 02:19 PM

I say the Nintendo Wii will win, because Nintendo always sells their consoles at lower prices than Microsoft and Sony. icon_razz.gif

Edited by Pokegamer1989, 17 June 2007 - 02:19 PM.

#35 MarioBrosCom

MarioBrosCom

Adept

• Members

Posted 17 June 2007 - 03:21 PM

QUOTE(Trimaster001 @ Jun 16 2007, 11:37 AM) View Post

You can basically say that you're just people who likes to play games.
Yes, and that's what nerds are. It's not offensive, it's what we are.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users