Worst ways to die in Video games/Anime

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#1 Dawnlight

Dawnlight

My name is NOT Jason!

• Members

Posted 12 June 2007 - 09:56 PM

This thread will explain all of the worst possible ways to die in Video Games and in Anime.

Here's my list.

* Death by a Cream Pie (Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin) When facing the Whip's Memory, I laughed by butt off when I killed him by throwing a Cream Pie.

* Being turned into Candy (Dragonball Z) I found this to be weird. Buu justs turns civilians in to candy and eats them up. And when he's full, he just blasts the leftover candies into a million pieces.

* Swelling Up like a Balloon and Burting (Gundam Seed) Did you notice when ZAFT fired Genesis, anyone caught within the range of the attack swell up and burst into blood? I found it weird and disguting.

* Death by a HotDog (Burger Time) LOL, it's so embarrasing being killed by an Oscar Myer Wiener.

Alright let's entend this list. icon_smile.gif What do you think is the worst ways to die in Video Games/ Anime

#2 Sharon Daniel

Sharon Daniel

• Banned

Posted 12 June 2007 - 10:20 PM

The Goombas getting stomped by Link in Link's Awakening. They thought they were safe from Mario, but Link had other ideas. icon_rolleyes.gif

#3 Majora

Majora

Unironic Marxist-Leninist

• Members

Posted 12 June 2007 - 11:28 PM

I can only think of one at the moment:

Having a ginormous moon burn everything in sight in a hellish apocalypse-type thing with you ALWAYS right near it for some reason.

<------

Edited by Majora's Wrath, 12 June 2007 - 11:28 PM.

#4 Mitchfork

Mitchfork

no fun. not ever.

• Members

Posted 12 June 2007 - 11:33 PM

You know, at the very end of WW...
=Spoiler ALERT!!!=
Link dodges Ganondorf's strike, rolls, and jumps up. Ganondorf looks up and was this OMG look on his face, and then Link imales his head with the Master Sword.
=End Spoiler ALERT!!!=
The worst part was, he saw it coming! He looked right into it, but couldn't do a thing!

Oh, and the Fist of the North Star, when the heads exploded. Ewwww.... icon_eek.gif

#5 Old-Skool

Old-Skool

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 12 June 2007 - 11:36 PM

spikes in any megaman game. You're made of metal, kid. you might get a couple scratches, cut up really bad too maybe, but I seriously doubt they'd kill you.

#6 Antilochos

Antilochos

• Members

Posted 13 June 2007 - 05:36 AM

Drowning in Sonic the Hedgehog. It's the worst feeling ever, because the music grows more frantic as the little timer ticks down, and you're measuring in your mind how far it is to the next air bubble, but you can't make it because you're moving so slowly, but you're running and running and then!...

Self Destruct

Being killed by Sakura (season 1) or Tenten (shippuuden) on Naruto. Should they ever do anything of use, that is.

#7 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 13 June 2007 - 05:56 AM

QUOTE(Old-skool @ Jun 13 2007, 06:36 AM) View Post

spikes in any megaman game. You're made of metal, kid. you might get a couple scratches, cut up really bad too maybe, but I seriously doubt they'd kill you.

Yes, it always bugged me, too. It's so annoying that a little spike burtst MegaMan while a flying super ant robot just scraches him (MMX) and an atom bomb (MMX2) doesn't even scrach him.

Dying from lava while on Yoshi in SMW is really weird. Mario should jump down (bounce up) in the last moment.
There are probably more. I will probably remember them later.

#8 RyanBlazeheart

RyanBlazeheart

Happy Traveling Charizard

• Members

Posted 13 June 2007 - 09:37 AM

Dying while fighting Ridley on Metroid Zero Mission's Hard Mode and dying to him on 15% in Any Mode. And Zexion's Books In KH II: Final Mix

Edited by Blackdrake1, 13 June 2007 - 09:41 AM.

#9 Zenith

Zenith

Old Guard

• Members

Posted 13 June 2007 - 10:37 AM

Getting KO'ed by Luigi's Taunt or Jigglypuff's Rest move in SSBM.

#10 Zemious

Zemious

Magicite: Bahamut

• Members

Posted 13 June 2007 - 10:39 AM

Tenten (shippuuden) on Naruto. Should they ever do anything of use, that is.

Too true.
Its a new series of Naruto, we don't know everyones new abilities although. icon_wink.gif

#11 Bonegolem

Bonegolem

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 13 June 2007 - 04:14 PM

Outlaw Star: Killed by your own faulty backwards-firing pistol that you should have left at home.

Edited by Bonegolem, 13 June 2007 - 04:15 PM.

#12 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 13 June 2007 - 04:38 PM

Getting KO'ed by Luigi's Taunt or Jigglypuff's Rest move in SSBM.
Heheheh, well put. icon_blah.gif ... I think it's called "Dreamcatcher" though. Don't quote me on that; It's only what I've heard here or there. Overall though, I would concur; Those ways to die do indeed suck. Badly.

But WORST ways, .. well, .. I can remember a few, but this one, aided by the innocence of childhood, seemed to be the absolutely worst. In Space Quest II: Vohaul's Revenge, I believe, Roger encountered these strange mushroom-like plants, that, when approached and touched, caused Roger to strangle himself to death. It gave me nightmares. Oh dear god. >.<

#13 Mitchfork

Mitchfork

no fun. not ever.

• Members

Posted 13 June 2007 - 05:49 PM

Ooh! Remembered another one! Getting chainsawed in Gears of War! The blood goes everywhere, and the guts and gore are splattered all over your decapitated carcass, and everyone laughs at you.

#14 Devilforgemaster45

Devilforgemaster45

Senior

• Members

Posted 14 June 2007 - 09:18 PM

If your sanity is low in Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem you character will explode by using a healing spell. Pretty crappy way to die if you ask me.

#15 Zenith

Zenith

Old Guard

• Members

Posted 15 June 2007 - 10:35 AM

Got another Smash Bros. one...having Kirby use Swallow on you and jump off the edge with you in his mouth. I've actually done this one to a few people.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users