• Please log in to reply
198 replies to this topic

#46 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 07 June 2014 - 06:40 PM

1, 2, 3, 4, 5.

The one with the dancing C-Dawg is inaccessible due to the spontaneity of dance, as it tends to be. But there's only an HCP in there, I believe. Nothing to fret over. It leads only to that 2x2 bomb guy guarding a chest in the bottom-middle of that fungal spore maze in the south-central area of the Mold Caverns.

#47 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 09 June 2014 - 08:09 AM

I guess there is a jailor boss in Ink Light Prison.....but haven't located it (I have the boss key and charm to see invisible enemies)......help!!

#48 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 09 June 2014 - 10:26 AM

I guess there is a jailor boss in Ink Light Prison.....but haven't located it (I have the boss key and charm to see invisible enemies)......help!!

mmm...! I landed to this ink-light last nigth ,, what's inside this big trunk..?? will explore this dungeon later n today,,,!---- any hint to that boss key.??

trunk_zpsd918e9a3.png

Edited by vravelo, 09 June 2014 - 10:28 AM.

#49 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 09 June 2014 - 01:23 PM

this is like the white cross, i.e. you can see invisible enemies.....find the warp on F1 ( locked middle room in top row) to the boss key chest in the big room on F1.

#50 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 09 June 2014 - 09:43 PM

How C'om..! every time I flush this toilet, this boss got angry , game frozen,, must  F6 to continue... kelled him four time already with same results, I'm using player 1571..? could be , this the problem??

flush1_zps92785c71.png----------flush2_zps7ab3937c.png

#51 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 10 June 2014 - 04:48 AM

How did you beat him???????

Is the Monkey Gate Challenge doable completely???? what would be the reward??

Edited by chiefbigcalf, 10 June 2014 - 05:13 AM.

#52 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 10 June 2014 - 09:22 AM

How did you beat him???????

Is the Monkey Gate Challenge doable completely???? what would be the reward??

tobeat this , just get closer to toilet and hit the handler on the tank (3 times) - problem is , the game freeze after this, will try another build for playing, maybe build 2.50--------------------------------------!

on the ink ligth, I can't move those floor blocks leading to the boss, need power glove or so,! it may be in Bell" some where

haven't found the fuse burner yet!!-- way to the boss on ink light,, pic""

boss_zpsa1c570d9.png

#53 Lemon

Lemon

Legend

• Members

Posted 10 June 2014 - 05:15 PM

Always keep in mind most of this quest is unfinished beyond the first three dungeons. 

#54 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 10 June 2014 - 05:51 PM

Always keep in mind most of this quest is unfinished beyond the first three dungeons. 

Yup,, you're right, but I remeber playing this long ago ,,the hook and blue candle (stik) which I don't have today, plus some area on Bell I can't reach yet, it may be left some stuffs scattered around the whole quest, that make hard to find'em...mmm...! :shrug: 

#55 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 10 June 2014 - 06:39 PM

The tank handle....first time hit with boomer....must hit with sword after that???  kept hitting with boomer and ringing sound is made but his hit power stays the same and eventually I get slimed and he still has a bunch of power

I've been in 2 screens of inverted tower....got to be more to it than that.... :confused:

Edited by chiefbigcalf, 10 June 2014 - 07:16 PM.

#56 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 10 June 2014 - 07:28 PM

Oh yes, yes indeed; the inverted tower can be completed, I do believe. I've done it. It's tricky. There's a lot hidden in there. Definitely make a map on graph paper. The actual map can be gotten within merely a few screens of entering. You just have to walk into places you don't think you could.

#57 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 10 June 2014 - 08:51 PM

Still don have the boomer -- that strawberry guy....I smashed him with my machete" only + some bombs!

got to believe, at the very lower part of the map there is a secret entrance that lead to the gate and you can open , then moblins will take over, they asked me to help , need to bring bombs,,can't find this secret spot yet- the inverted tower I've found see nothing in there and no tricks or surprise,,, no yet,--- any info for the hook?? need it real bad!! 

#58 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 10 June 2014 - 09:27 PM

Inverted tower , of what I've seen had 2 rooms , one with a star on the floor

Vravelo, how did you get bombs without having the boomerang????

Edited by chiefbigcalf, 10 June 2014 - 09:29 PM.

#59 SyrianBallaS

SyrianBallaS

Defender

• Members

Posted 10 June 2014 - 09:35 PM

This game kinda reminds me of Ys, like how every npc has dialogue and portaits and everything else. It's pretty sweet

It bugged out on me hardcore at the stalfos boss so i couldn't continue, not gonna ask anyone to fix it since it seems abandoned

Edited by GhostKnight22, 10 June 2014 - 09:38 PM.

#60 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 10 June 2014 - 10:11 PM

Inverted tower , of what I've seen had 2 rooms , one with a star on the floor

Vravelo, how did you get bombs without having the boomerang????

inverted tower one with a star on the floor that's the one I found so far,, nothing in there --- I didn't need a boomer to buy bombs , went to Bell" by killing the bos skelleton (nasty guy), once killed passage open and enter to bell go to the house of that guy, he's selling tick me -c-dawg -- bombs and another stuff---(bell is kinda Alice on wonderland beauty places)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users