Why am I here?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 Timelord

Timelord

The Timelord

• Banned

Posted 07 October 2023 - 02:04 PM

To be frank I was done with Zelda Classic after what the treatment that I received turned into.

The only reason I'm posting anything in the last few weeks, is because people have legitimately asked me to help them. This started with James asking me for help, then glia asking me for help and then discussions with word Lord and other people. Otherwise I would just be done. 

My goal is not to disrupt the community, my goal is to support the community and to enrich it, however I am being used as a tug of war wrote and I am tired of it. I love all of you and I hope that all of you are well and are healthy and that your families are well and healthy. I hope that this is not come off as pretentious and I wish you all the best.

To be quite blunt right now I just want some fried chicken strips and to pass out I have been trying to go to sleep for the last 7 hours and still cannot sleep insomnia sucks.

I have to admit that 2 years ago I was happy to be done with this. And that people have brought me back into The Fray and have been either dishonest with me or not willing to follow any plan that I laid out at all. I'm just tired of it all.

Edited by Timelord, 07 October 2023 - 02:05 PM.

• Bagu likes this

#2 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 07 October 2023 - 02:08 PM

If I were you, I'd just use the default forum font color. Black text is rather hard to read on the dark green background.

• ShadowTiger and Deedee like this

#3 Timelord

Timelord

The Timelord

• Banned

Posted 07 October 2023 - 02:09 PM

Also apologies for typos in this post, it is Shabbat and all I can use is speech to text to post stuff, so I cannot manually edit it.

• Anthus, Mitchfork and Bagu like this

#4 Emily

Emily

Scripter / Dev

• ZC Developers

Posted 07 October 2023 - 02:13 PM

not even trying to read the text because it's too hard to read. It literally hurts my eyes trying. Post better, lmao.

#5 Bagu

Bagu

Fandomizer

• Members

Posted 07 October 2023 - 02:24 PM

Well, It's no secret that I was afraid of the trouble, which seems to split the sign of authors, developers and users....and I still am.
Cause I love ZC/ZQ and I don't wanna see it ending up in vain.

So, I'm glad that you're still here. I also know that there are people, who think you are trying to offend. But I don't see that.
I see someone who really cares for the programm and the community.

...as you always did.

So, please stay the Doctor, as that we knew you.
I'm grateful, for all your help, during the years.

#6 Emily

Emily

Scripter / Dev

• ZC Developers

Posted 07 October 2023 - 03:12 PM

Well, It's no secret that I was afraid of the trouble, which seems to split the sign of authors, developers and users....and I still am.
Cause I love ZC/ZQ and I don't wanna see it ending up in vain.

So, I'm glad that you're still here. I also know that there are people, who think you are trying to offend. But I don't see that.
I see someone who really cares for the programm and the community.

...as you always did.

So, please stay the Doctor, as that we knew you.
I'm grateful, for all your help, during the years.

Given that he was just banned I don't think he'll be staying around.

To be clear with you, Bagu, there's no "thinking" about his past bad actions- I have plenty of chatlogs of him being awful to people. We have had this since before we kicked him off the dev team- the reason he was booted was because he was awful to people all around him and cares about nothing but himself. Whatever you see in him is blatantly false, and you have fallen for his lies.

• Erdrick and Bagel Meister like this

#7 Bagu

Bagu

Fandomizer

• Members

Posted 07 October 2023 - 03:32 PM

Given that he was just banned I don't think he'll be staying around.

To be clear with you, Bagu, there's no "thinking" about his past bad actions- I have plenty of chatlogs of him being awful to people. We have had this since before we kicked him off the dev team- the reason he was booted was because he was awful to people all around him and cares about nothing but himself. Whatever you see in him is blatantly false, and you have fallen for his lies.

I just joined 2019... So, I'm not an expired member.

I remember him as the first person who helped me on my ZC journey, as most committed teacher and competent developer.

But, I can't look behind the scenes...
I can't proof, who's telling the truth and who isn't.

I've no compentence to leave a statement in this debate, I can only tell how it seems and feels to me.

And TBH, it felt wrong to me, how the timelord was treated.

Seems I have a lot to think about

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users