233 replies to this topic

#211 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 05 September 2012 - 02:33 PM

QUOTE(vravelo @ Sep 5 2012, 12:05 PM) View Post

-
Hi 'Mister Snooze I'm jumping inn ,, but going slow my brain capacity is small too , says 1%,,? -- icon_biggrin.gif
-

((I logged at AGN today, they try to revive the site " there were 1 member (me) and 37 guests)
is picking up a little))

Ok, Mr 1%, icon_lol.gif What is that AGN website url?

#212 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 05 September 2012 - 07:33 PM

QUOTE(Mister Snooze @ Sep 5 2012, 02:33 PM) View Post

Ok, Mr 1%, icon_lol.gif What is that AGN website url?

mm..Is on this site front page" scrolling down left bottom blue link ,,??? icon_eek.gif icon_heh.gif
-

better put it here >. HERE!

#213 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 06 September 2012 - 03:39 PM

I remember playing this quest with another tile set... few things was changed, but same quest!
-
any 1 remember the name of the other one ????? icon_unsettled.gif

#214 Eskimojoe

Eskimojoe

Junior

• Members

Posted 27 December 2012 - 09:31 PM

I have finished the first two levels and have the second sword. Just wondering if anyone would mind pointing me in the direction of the blue tunic. I know that it is in a dead end but I am still having issues finding it. Any and all help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

#215 Shivasama

Shivasama

• Members

Posted 24 April 2013 - 10:31 AM

Hello people !

i am actually playing this very cool Zc but I'm stuck in level 6. Can you please help me ?

Here my problem :

In the flooded room when we have to hit some moles to get to the left, I can not hit the one of the left row with my hammer.

Posted Image
How am i supposed to do ?

Thank you very much ! :)

#216 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 24 April 2013 - 10:36 AM

You need to use the ladder to walk across there to hit the mole. But that's the problem. if you're playing in 2.5, it might not work... 2.5 changed how ladders and flippers are handled. Try anything you can do to get the ladder to trigger. Otherwise, you might simply be stuck, unless you can get the save file to work with 2.10.

#217 Shivasama

Shivasama

• Members

Posted 24 April 2013 - 11:30 AM

Thank you for the answer ! I'm indeed with Zc 2.5 and the ladder dont work !! So how can I get the save to put in in zc.1.10 ? Do i have to paste the data of the quest ? (.sav file ?)

>>> 2.10 doesn't work on my conpunter ! (That the reason why I'v not playing Zc for a long time), What can i do to continue the game ? I'have windows seven install.

#218 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 24 April 2013 - 11:59 AM

Hrm... Windows 7 might not work with 2.10... I'll tell ya what. I have the password to the quest because Pineconn and I used to be good friends. I can make a fix for you that should make it work in 2.5. I probably won't be able to do it until tonight though.

#219 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 24 April 2013 - 12:00 PM

Hrm... Windows 7 might not work with 2.10... I'll tell ya what. I have the password to the quest because Pineconn and I used to be good friends. I can make a fix for you that should make it work in 2.5. I probably won't be able to do it until tonight though.
  • Shivasama likes this

#220 Shivasama

Shivasama

• Members

Posted 24 April 2013 - 12:10 PM

:wow: :wow: Thank you very much for your proposition ! It is so kind ! Of course I will wait for it !! Thank again !! :) :)

#221 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 25 April 2013 - 12:20 AM

Alright, sent you a PM with the (hopefully) 2.5-compatible quest file. Have fun.
  • riclin1 likes this

#222 Starkiller

Starkiller

• Members

Posted 14 July 2013 - 04:03 AM

Russ.....I am stuck in the same situation!  I am running 2.5 and cannot run 2.10 on my computer.  Could you, or anyone, please send me a compatible quest file or workaround?  I've been trying to trying to hit that damn thing with a hammer for 30 minutes now.  It just doesn't work.

#223 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 14 July 2013 - 04:04 AM

Here ya go: http://www.mediafire...oint5Fix(2).qst

This seems to be way too common of an issue. I might just edit the first post of this thread with that fix, given how many people end up needing it.

#224 Starkiller

Starkiller

• Members

Posted 14 July 2013 - 04:18 AM

Crap....do I have to start the quest all over from the begining?

#225 mikegonzalez2k

mikegonzalez2k

• Members

Posted 13 April 2018 - 04:55 AM

I have a problem, not sure if its a bug or just problem with the construction of the room.

In Level 6 (the water temple) I am stuck in a room where you have to hammer down all the moles to get to the push block.

https://www.dropbox....roblem.jpg?dl=0

As you can see in the picture, I'm in the correct place attempting to hit the mole above me which is 2 spaces away with my hammer.
However I cannot reach it.  I can't use ladder because you have flippers now and automatically go into swimming mode.

How can I hit this block which seems out of my range?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users