• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 Shane

Shane

🩶

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 11 December 2014 - 12:26 PM

(Caution: a lot of links just for context's sake! Wear a hardhat before proceeding!)

(Note: I'm not taking requests. I've a extremely large list and I apologize if you wanted to request something!)

Hey guys, as I covered in my recent milestone thread, me returning to Let's Playing is certainly not a impossibility.

The idea still captivates me, and I am still determined as ever to get back into Let's Playing again, or at least, do something with my YouTube channel that is currently rotting away in the darkest depths of YouTube. I plan to make a 30 subscriber question and answer video as a fun parody of EddyTheOliveira's 300 subscriber question and answer video, like I stated in the milestone thread. I currently have 26 subscribers, and I got most of them by doing absolutely nothing, which is a huge surprise to me.

One thing I'll be focusing, is how I present my Let's Plays. Recently this thread made by Nick has given me the motivation to try and make my future Let's Play thread as informative and as engaging as possible in hopes to encourage interaction with viewers and supporters. NewJourneysFire has the right idea of presentation in my humble opinion. I'll do my best to make my list of videos comfortable to navigate in hopes of, again, getting more viewers to interact with the thread and to gain new viewers hopefully.

Regarding the content that I'll be recording, I want to start off easy by recording short quests or even demos. Yes, I'm also going to be recording bad quests too, because I find some of them to be entertaining despite their poor design choices, but I want to try recording mainly content that's actually good. I may even end up recording Gameboy Colour and Gameboy Advance games too. Also I want to point out, due to my everyday life being full of unpredictable things, my Let's Plays will be unscheduled. I'm kinda bummed since I do want some sort of organization. Maybe I will end up being organized or maybe I won't. We'll just have to see. I'm still kinda nervous and unconfident, so expect to hear a lot of stuttering just like in my old Let's Play videos. Yay!

In addition, me and Gouanaco have been discussing thoroughly the possibility of doing a race series where me and him race each other in whatever game comes to mind. We haven't completely gone over this, but the current plan is is that we both record our own games and upload these recordings to our own channel. Simple stuff I hope. Though, I wouldn't anticipate anything just yet. Give it some time.

Now, when will I return Let's Playing? Soon as I get off my lazy butt and get my recording programs all set up. Yep, that's pretty much it, so expect to see content soon.

This is a list of entries I am interested in recording. But be warned, I want to ensure everyone this doesn't mean I will record them, I'm only interested in trying.

• Bored
  • Border
  • Bordest
  • Well that's something
  • Well that's also something
  • DayDay 1
  • DayDay 2
  • DayDay 3
  • DayDay 6
  • DayDay 7
  • Legend of The Six Legendary Golden Green Cacti
  • LikeLike.Zm23
  • Puzzle Quest
  • [Demo] Seinfeld 
  • [Demo] Hylian's Legacy 
  • [Demo] Golden Memories
  • [Demo] The 3 Forces 2: Revenge of Death Link
  • [Demo] Hero's Legend 2: Secrets of the Legend
  • Hero's Legend 
  • Hero's Story
  • Hero's Memory
  • Temples of Turmoil

Well that's all for now, thank you so much for reading. I hope you look forward to seeing future Let's Plays from me. Seeya and have a good day!

Edited by Shane, 14 December 2014 - 01:39 AM.

• Eddy, Joelmacool, Demonlink and 3 others like this

#2 Joelmacool

Joelmacool

Addicted to Overwatch

• Moderators

Posted 11 December 2014 - 12:34 PM

Will you be playing bored & bordest?

• Shane likes this

#3 Shane

Shane

🩶

• Moderators

Posted 11 December 2014 - 12:35 PM

Will you be playing bored & bordest?

I already have them on my to-do list. And also border, of course.

But on a related note, I won't be taking requests. Especially if the request is Five Nights, first or second. I want to do what I want to record first.

#4 runa

runa

uwu

• Members
  • Pronouns:They / Them

Posted 11 December 2014 - 12:43 PM

Will you be playing my quests? :)

Edited by Nokutaa-chan, 11 December 2014 - 01:07 PM.

• Shane likes this

#5 Shane

Shane

🩶

• Moderators

Posted 11 December 2014 - 12:47 PM

You can count Golden Green Cacti being on that list of mine. I plan to save Hero's Story for much later on. ;)

• runa and LinkFan212 like this

#6 strike

strike

life is fragile, temporary, and precious

• Members

Posted 11 December 2014 - 01:14 PM

You should play Puzzle Quest!!!!!!! :O

Looking forward to these :3

-Steike
  • Shane likes this

#7 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 11 December 2014 - 01:18 PM

I'm really glad to hear that you'll be returning to Let's Playing sooner or later! I'm also looking forward to future content from you :D

Now, I got a question:

In the far future, will you play the 2 Amy Rose quests from me? :P

• Shane likes this

#8 Shane

Shane

🩶

• Moderators

Posted 11 December 2014 - 01:30 PM

You should play Puzzle Quest!!!!!!! :O

Looking forward to these :3

-Steike

I probably will end up playing that. I suck at puzzles, they take me a while to solve, but they're a blast to have nonetheless. :)

I'm really glad to hear that you'll be returning to Let's Playing sooner or later! I'm also looking forward to future content from you :D

Now, I got a question:

In the far future, will you play the 2 Amy Rose quests from me? :P

Yeah. I might eventually do those two quests. If we have to be perfectly honest though, I'm looking forward to Let's Playing Hero's Legend 2 and SCKnuckle's Worst Nightmare. I'm more hyped for both of them. :D

• Eddy likes this

#9 Haylee

Haylee

~ Hope of Energy Nede ~

• Contributors
  • Pronouns:She / Her

Posted 11 December 2014 - 02:28 PM

You must record Seinfeld's demo or the perpetually on again, off again The Minion Files: Blue the Darknut.
  • Shane likes this

#10 Demonlink

Demonlink

Lurking in the shadows...

• Members

Posted 11 December 2014 - 02:45 PM

Hylian's Legacy! *Runs*

Sounds good man! Although I don't watch that many LPs, I'll certainly try to see most of your videos Shane! Good luck man! :)

• Shane likes this

#11 TK8305

TK8305

I <3 Miyu

• Members

Posted 11 December 2014 - 05:40 PM

Hey Shane, you gonna cover Temples of Turmoil....my 3rd ZC quest?  :3

• Shane likes this

#12 Shane

Shane

🩶

• Moderators

Posted 11 December 2014 - 06:30 PM

You must record Seinfeld's demo or the perpetually on again, off again The Minion Files: Blue the Darknut.

Hylian's Legacy! *Runs*

Sounds good man! Although I don't watch that many LPs, I'll certainly try to see most of your videos Shane! Good luck man! :)

Hey Shane, you gonna cover Temples of Turmoil....my 3rd ZC quest?  :3

I wasn't expecting so much interest! Thanks so much. My original current to-do list (in a order that is possibly subject to change) is:
  • Bored
  • Border
  • Bordest
  • Well that's something
  • Well that's also something
  • [Demo] Seinfeld 
  • [Demo] Hylian's Legacy 
  • [Demo] Golden Memories
  • [Demo] Hero's Legend 2
  • Hero's Legend 
  • Hero's Story
  • Hero's Memory
...I'll probably squeeze in another entry or two. I'm thinking Temples of Turmoil and LikeLike.Zm23 as both look promising to Let's Play. :D

Edited by Shane, 11 December 2014 - 08:13 PM.

• Eddy, Lightwulf, Demonlink and 1 other like this

#13 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 12 December 2014 - 10:45 AM

I would definitely recommend Temples of Turmoil, you'll have a blast at that!

Also, can't wait to see your playthroughs of my quests :D (when it happens)

Edited by EddyTheOliveira, 12 December 2014 - 10:45 AM.

• Shane likes this

#14 Shane

Shane

🩶

• Moderators

Posted 13 December 2014 - 12:30 AM

I would definitely recommend Temples of Turmoil, you'll have a blast at that!

Also, can't wait to see your playthroughs of my quests :D (when it happens)

Sounds like I'll be enjoying myself through that quest then! I heard it's quite challenging. While I love a challenge, I tend to make mistakes when people are watching me or when I acknowledge people will watch what I do. I guess it's due to nervousness. 

I can assure you, I'll be definitely Let's Playing a few of my favorite quests from you. ;)

Just a bit of an update, I still haven't got around to adding the necessary programs needed to start doing this. I'm clearing up a few important things such as beta testing and whatnot before I begin recording Let's Plays. I have most of the things I needed to take care of sorted out, so yeah, that's that.

Edited by Shane, 13 December 2014 - 12:32 AM.

• Eddy likes this

#15 Jenny

Jenny

Hero of Time

• Members
  • Pronouns:She / Her

Posted 13 December 2014 - 01:59 AM

you should playplay dayday 7

• Shane likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users