Photo

SotM 18

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
21 replies to this topic

Poll: Pick your favorite screenshot. (43 member(s) have cast votes)

Pick your favorite screenshot.

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#16 Breadguy

Breadguy

Warrior

• Members

Posted 13 December 2004 - 11:13 PM

It's a tough choice. I have to go with Poly. Because it shows action. The others are great too. icon_wink.gif

#17 Radien

Radien

Courage

• Members

Posted 14 December 2004 - 02:51 AM

QUOTE(IaN @ Dec 12 2004, 03:37 PM)
Yes, however most Goron's in OoT are still fairly young. Darunia is stilll taller than Adult Link, while the sprites I use correspond to Young Link.

Your Goron is exactly twice Link's height. icon_odd.gif That's huge...

Darunia and Darmani aren't big because they're older... they're big because they're warriors. Remember the Grandpa goron in Majora's Mask? He was about the same size as the others, and he was oooooold. About 80% of the Gorons are the same height.

Well, one might mention Medigoron and Biggoron. But then, no explanation is given for those giants. icon_confused2.gif

#18 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 14 December 2004 - 02:59 AM

I think the Goron looks fine. I don't think that it should be changed because this isn't a real zelda game in the first time. It is whatever Ian pictures it. I think it looked great. icon_thumbsup.gif

#19 Zenith

Zenith

Old Guard

• Members

Posted 14 December 2004 - 08:17 PM

QUOTE(IaN @ Dec 12 2004, 09:28 AM)
Yes, the tree's normall aren't like that.  How can a ladder not go up? That's propostrus. Goron's are normally bigger than Link, and the Butterfly moves overhead on a layer.

You misspelled normal. Gorons aren't as big as a tree. In fact, they're just as big as adult Link. And I mean what the butterfly really is.

#20 IaN

IaN

Warrior

• Members

Posted 15 December 2004 - 10:19 AM

I know Gorons aren't as big as a tree, do you see any trees that same size as him there? I know that they're as big as Adult Link, however those sprites aren't of Adult Link. If they were, everything else would be half the size.

The butterfly as in Butterfree? I don't see how that has any effect on why I should use it. It's a sprite, I don't care where it's from, just as long as I have a place for it to go. I could use C's Pron Adventure tiles in the quest, if I had somewhere to fit them. Which I don't.

#21 Link128

Link128

Initiate

• Members

Posted 16 December 2004 - 10:08 AM

I love metroid Zelda-like...The more beatiful screenshot too! icon_biggrin.gif

#22 PrinceMSC

PrinceMSC

Remember the Name

• Members

Posted 18 December 2004 - 09:01 AM

ding, ding, ding
We have a winner. Congratulation PolygonX8.

icon_king.gif PrinceMSC icon_king.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users