Photo

IMPORTANT: SoTW Manager Information!

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Kite

Kite

• Members

Posted 08 October 2004 - 05:55 PM

Praethus has become rather busy lately. Due to this, he has asked me to hand SoTW to someone else.

Normally, I would be happy to find a volunteer from the many people available at PureZC and hand it to them, but SoTW has become integrated with the site to an extent. For instance, we now have the shot on the site and the FTP account for the subdomain. If anyone were to receive this position, it would have to be a Site Staff member.

Therefore, I will be taking over SoTW for the moment. I would have waited for Praethus himself to announce this, but screenshots need to be directed to the appropriate source a few days ahead of time for the sake of keeping things rolling.

Praethus should be sending me the submissions he has received thus far within the next few days (I hope, anyway icon_razz.gif ).

Finally... I may have to change the schedule to starting on Sunday and ending on Friday. I'm sorry, but I am just too busy during the weekdays to start on a weekday besides Friday evening.

I'd like to thank everyone for their cooperation. I'll leave this thread open for commenting... and part with contact information you can use to give me submissions you might have.

Contact Information for Submissions (Nick):
Please include your PureZC username with the submission if you use a method other than PM
PureZC's IRC Chatroom: Nick
AIM (if I'm on): Nick PZC (DirectIM might not work. Be prepared for other method if this fails)
Email: smithn15@--spiderprotection--hotmail.com (please remove the text between the -'s)
PM: Uh... PM me, duh! icon_razz.gif

#2 link3505

link3505

Ancient

• Members

Posted 08 October 2004 - 06:20 PM

I already submitted my screenshot to Praethus. did he give it you you, or should I send it to you myself

#3 Kite

Kite

• Members

Posted 08 October 2004 - 06:45 PM

Well, he's not given me any of the things he got yet.

I'm sure he will, though, so don't worry about resubmitting. icon_wink.gif

#4 Breadguy

Breadguy

Warrior

• Members

Posted 08 October 2004 - 07:05 PM

Sounds like a good idea, Nick. Taking matters into your own hands. Nah, I'm kidding. It's good to see, that you are taking on the responsiblity for now, for Prae. I'm sure he will be back, as soon as he gets done doing, what he has to do. Good luck, Nick.

Oh.. And uhh.. I like your avatar. Hehe.. icon_biggrin.gif

#5 Neppy

Neppy

Grand Overlord Empress

• Members

Posted 08 October 2004 - 07:06 PM

Just curious, but is this one going to start this Sunday? If so, I will have to get a screen put together and sent to you.

#6 Kite

Kite

• Members

Posted 08 October 2004 - 07:09 PM

QUOTE(Hero Link @ Oct 8 2004, 08:06 PM)
Just curious, but is this one going to start this Sunday? If so, I will have to get a screen put together and sent to you.

It really depends on if Praethus sends the shots he already has very soon. I'm assuming he will if he gets a little time, so for now, it's on for Sunday.

#7 Radien

Radien

Courage

• Members

Posted 08 October 2004 - 08:56 PM

Whelp, I guess we just play the waiting game now. I'm just posting to confirm that I entered, so you should see my shot in there. That's all. Get it up when you can, and it'll be alright. *salutes*

#8 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 08 October 2004 - 09:08 PM

That cool icon_thumbsup.gif I just wanted to say also, that I entered. icon_cool.gif

#9 Neppy

Neppy

Grand Overlord Empress

• Members

Posted 08 October 2004 - 11:43 PM

Ok, I'll have a shot ready for it than. I'm looking forward to this SoTW. Good luck with running it Nick.

#10 LinktheMaster

LinktheMaster

Hey Listen, Kid

• Members

Posted 09 October 2004 - 08:06 AM

Nice to see SOTW going back to its roots. icon_razz.gif Anyway, I'll be sure to keep in mind to submit to you when I have a submission. icon_wink.gif

#11 Kite

Kite

• Members

Posted 09 October 2004 - 10:50 AM

I figured I'd note that I've received all of the shots that Praethus had. This locks in the start date for Sunday. icon_smile.gif

#12 DragonAtma

DragonAtma

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 09 October 2004 - 02:36 PM

Cool. I'm ready for a WIN! icon_lol.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users