Photo

Hey guys im a lets player

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 garth1222

garth1222

• Members

Posted 07 November 2010 - 07:37 AM

Hey guys garth1222, A long time ago i made this post on these forums, showing off my youtube channel but i went about it the wrong way cause i never really stuck around to reply to anyone, so i decided that i would become more active on these forums and do requested Zelda Classic let's plays, if you would like me to do one of your Zelda Quest, I would be more then happy to do that for you, if you feel like checking out my channel to see what its like head on over to the link below
Thanks, Garth1222
http://www.youtube.c...22?feature=mhum

Edited by garth1222, 24 August 2012 - 01:01 PM.

#2 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 07 November 2010 - 08:13 AM

Always nice to see a new Zelda Classic LPer. Maybe you could play my quest when I finish?

#3 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 07 November 2010 - 11:37 AM

Hi! What programm will you use to record?
I'm going to release an english version of my first quest. It's finished soon! maybe you could LP that icon_smile.gif

#4 Twilight Knight

Twilight Knight

Tell all with glee, Argon's on PureZC

• Members

Posted 07 November 2010 - 07:15 PM

If you look for a quest to LP, you can easily find good ones at the PZC or ZC.com databases.

Also, welcome and all that.

#5 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 12 November 2010 - 01:54 PM

My quest is now finished (click the userbar in my sig), would you mind LPing it?

#6 Hunter P Brown

Hunter P Brown

Deified

• Members

Posted 12 November 2010 - 02:52 PM

Moved to General Entertainment.

Another LPer here on the forums? Welcome to the club. Check our database for games to do LP's of.

#7 garth1222

garth1222

• Members

Posted 24 August 2012 - 12:59 PM

QUOTE(Pokemonmaster64 @ Nov 12 2010, 01:54 PM) View Post

My quest is now finished (click the userbar in my sig), would you mind LPing it?

Well, it has been ALONG time since i have been on these forums, i don't even know if you are still around but, If your zelda quest game hasn't been let's played yet i do not mind doing it,
I recently found this site again ironicly because i searched in google "Garth1222" and i found this old forum post!, i currently still do lets plays and the quality of them have seemed to improved since the last time i was here.

#8 Radien

Radien

Courage

• Members

Posted 25 August 2012 - 06:12 AM

It's very nice of you to specifically offer to do Zelda Classic LPs of people's quests. icon_smile.gif That's combining your interest in doing LPs with the main interest of the site. I will come back soon and check out some of your videos.

#9 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 24 October 2012 - 10:34 AM

Well I dunno if you still accept Zelda Classic Quest requests, but if you do how about you try my newest quest RedMageAdam's Adventure?

#10 aaa2

aaa2

Wizard

• Banned

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:38 AM

Can i request Swansong Genesis i am stuck in that game for over 1 year.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users