Dragon Dream

• Please log in to reply
195 replies to this topic

#121 congo23

congo23

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 26 June 2021 - 04:18 PM

I'm having a similar problem in Peahat World that I did in the monastery.  I've gotten a second key and can't find anywhere to use it.  I used the first key and took that all the way through Basement 3 and the maze and just hit a dead end (I did lower some blocks there).  I've done everything I can see in basements 1 and 2 until I hit a place where someone tells me "this looks like a dead end."

Just going in circles now, not finding anything new to do.

#122 Jamian

Jamian

ZC enthusiast

• Members

Posted 27 June 2021 - 05:03 AM

Anyone have any tips on finding the monastery boss key besides reading all the wall text.  I have read each room several times, even zooming in with the map and the only thing I can think of but cannot figure out is if there is more than one maze path, or where the boss key is on in the area.  I was able to figure it out with the bow and quivers,

and found the boss door, but that is it.

Spoiler

I'm having a similar problem in Peahat World that I did in the monastery.  I've gotten a second key and can't find anywhere to use it.  I used the first key and took that all the way through Basement 3 and the maze and just hit a dead end (I did lower some blocks there).  I've done everything I can see in basements 1 and 2 until I hit a place where someone tells me "this looks like a dead end."

Just going in circles now, not finding anything new to do.

Spoiler

#123 congo23

congo23

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 27 June 2021 - 10:52 AM

I thought of that possibility but didn't actually see anything like that. Thanks for the tip, I'll look closer!

#124 jwex001

jwex001

Senior

• Members

Posted 27 June 2021 - 03:46 PM

Spoiler

Hi Jamian,  I actually found it just by pure happenstance right as this page loaded up in the background while I played the quest.  All I can say is I am finding more and more reasons why I love this quest.

#125 congo23

congo23

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 01 July 2021 - 06:50 AM

I'm absolutely loving this game!  However, I'm once again stuck.  Dark Sanctuary, floor 2.  I've explored a good deal of it, found some bombable walls, a couple maze rooms I don't have the path for, but it really looks like I'm missing a key for that lockblock you can only reach through the hole in the wall.  I can't find it anywhere.

#126 aranche

aranche

Initiate

• Members

Posted 01 July 2021 - 09:03 AM

stuck at necro found 4 pieces ...opened the locked door see a fairy beyond that Death i clearly need bombs what am i missing

#127 Jamian

Jamian

ZC enthusiast

• Members

Posted 01 July 2021 - 12:08 PM

I'm absolutely loving this game!  However, I'm once again stuck.  Dark Sanctuary, floor 2.  I've explored a good deal of it, found some bombable walls, a couple maze rooms I don't have the path for, but it really looks like I'm missing a key for that lockblock you can only reach through the hole in the wall.  I can't find it anywhere.

Spoiler

stuck at necro found 4 pieces ...opened the locked door see a fairy beyond that Death i clearly need bombs what am i missing

Spoiler

#128 congo23

congo23

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 01 July 2021 - 12:42 PM

Spoiler

I have not found the map.  I will check out what you're speaking of - thanks again!

#129 Useless Old Man Wisdom

Useless Old Man Wisdom

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 01 July 2021 - 01:09 PM

I have not found the map.  I will check out what you're speaking of - thanks again!

Spoiler

#130 aranche

aranche

Initiate

• Members

Posted 02 July 2021 - 06:24 AM

Spoiler

Spoiler

yes i figured that out but i cant hit him with my sword nor my boomerang..so thats my issue

#131 aranche

aranche

Initiate

• Members

Posted 03 July 2021 - 03:37 AM

Spoiler

Spoiler

done all of that got the candle ...bait...bombs.. shield .see the fairy cant pass the zora river puzzle ...and monastary where is that any clue what to do next

Edited by aranche, 03 July 2021 - 04:47 AM.

#132 Jamian

Jamian

ZC enthusiast

• Members

Posted 04 July 2021 - 03:35 AM

done all of that got the candle ...bait...bombs.. shield .see the fairy cant pass the zora river puzzle ...and monastary where is that any clue what to do next

Spoiler

#133 aranche

aranche

Initiate

• Members

Posted 04 July 2021 - 04:13 AM

Spoiler

yes solved i need to go to peahat island has it really something to do with the streams seems i cannot go up much further..and ran thw whole island to look for it but no luck ..got the cheesy moustache any hint aswell

Edited by aranche, 04 July 2021 - 08:10 AM.

#134 Malstygian

Malstygian

Initiate

• Members

Posted 10 July 2021 - 01:16 PM

Spoiler

#135 Useless Old Man Wisdom

Useless Old Man Wisdom

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 10 July 2021 - 01:52 PM

Spoiler