Zelda Classic Expo: Spring 2012

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#16 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 11 January 2012 - 10:57 AM

I better hurry my ass up and get started on an epic quest. Here's hoping this one doesn't fall through like previous expos have.

#17 Lightwulf

Lightwulf

Master

• Members

Posted 13 January 2012 - 07:19 PM

I wasn't a member of this site back when the last one was held, so this will be my first one. Sweet! icon_biggrin.gif icon_cool.gif

I took a look at a couple of the previous expos, so I think I've got the feel of this now. I'll definitely contribute to this next one. Exactly what I'll have done by then... well, remains to be seen; depends on how far I get. But, I definitely should have something nice cooked up by then!

#18 Neppy

Neppy

Grand Overlord Empress

• Members
  • Pronouns:She / Her

Posted 16 January 2012 - 04:00 AM

Sounds good LTM! I may be able to enter something into it myself. Just started working on a project, and am having high hopes for it. icon_biggrin.gif

#19 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 21 January 2012 - 10:38 PM

icon_smile.gif

Hm maybe i also enter this one icon_naughty.gif

#20 LinktheMaster

LinktheMaster

Hey Listen, Kid

• Members

Posted 05 February 2012 - 11:14 AM

Hey everyone. icon_smile.gif You can use this as a reminder about the expo coming up on April 15th. The forum to submit will opening next month, so be working on your stuff! icon_wink.gif

However, I’m posting this to get opinions on something else.

Spring Expo 2012 Teaser Week

Basically, because of recent trends of people enjoying making youtube videos about their projects, I got the idea to maybe have everyone prepare a bunch of teasers to be shown off a week before the expo starts. These don’t necessarily have to be videos. They could be a small collection of screenshots, but essentially, it would be something to grab attention for your quest.

A week before the expo opens, all of the teasers would be posted together in one topic for everyone to view. I just thought it would be a fun thing to do to try to prepare more hype for the stuff being released in the following week. Note not everyone would have to make a teaser, but it would definitely be suggested.

What does everyone think? Does it sound like a nice idea? For those entering, would you be willing to come up with something for the teaser week?

#21 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 06 February 2012 - 08:49 PM

I'd be up for putting something together for this, and I really hope others will too. It sounds like a fun idea to give a sneak peek at what the expo will hold. icon_cat.gif

#22 Saffith

Saffith

IPv7 user

• Members

Posted 08 February 2012 - 10:27 AM

Well, just to add another response, sure. Sounds good.

#23 Neppy

Neppy

Grand Overlord Empress

• Members
  • Pronouns:She / Her

Posted 08 February 2012 - 06:15 PM

I do think that this will turn out a lot better then the last one or two have, since we have so many new avid ZQuesters here, and it was 2010 when the last one was done. Looking forward to it everyone. Although I won't be putting anything in it myself this time around.

#24 Cukeman

Cukeman

"Tra la la, look for Sahasrahla. ... ... ..."

• Banned

Posted 19 March 2012 - 12:40 AM

Sooo... Is this still gonna happen?

#25 LinktheMaster

LinktheMaster

Hey Listen, Kid

• Members

Posted 19 March 2012 - 11:59 AM

You bet it's still going to happen. icon_razz.gif

Sorry, I've just been busy the last couple of days. I'm hoping to get the forum up tonight. icon_smile.gif Sorry for the delay.

#26 Saffith

Saffith

IPv7 user

• Members

Posted 20 March 2012 - 08:50 AM

QUOTE(LinktheMaster)
When you make your submission, please disable your signature.

Can you fix it if we're stupid and forgot to do that? icon_razz.gif

#27 LinktheMaster

LinktheMaster

Hey Listen, Kid

• Members

Posted 20 March 2012 - 09:37 AM

Nope. And all users who fail to submit their entries with signatures disabled will immediately be banned from the ZC expos forever.

... And by that, I mean yes. icon_razz.gif I went ahead and fixed that for you, Saffith.

#28 Ica

Ica

Napoleon Bonaparty

• Members

Posted 20 March 2012 - 02:51 PM

Hey, hello!

Can more than one project be posted in one single post in the EXPO?

#29 LinktheMaster

LinktheMaster

Hey Listen, Kid

• Members

Posted 20 March 2012 - 03:01 PM

You can submit multiple entries, but just make different topics for each one. icon_wink.gif

#30 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 31 March 2012 - 12:55 AM

I'd just like to get a little clarification on something: when you say 10 screenshots maximum, does this essentially mean ten pictures in the post, or is that limit for screenshots only? I kinda want to some images for my thread, but if it means I have to take a cut in my screenshot display...well...It'd be nice to know what exactly my limits are there. :3 I know you say screenshots specifically, but I'd like to be 100% sure before I make something that I end up throwing away because I didn't check. icon_wink.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users