Other LP Threads

Let's Play - Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale

Let's Play - Organ Trail - Director's Cut

#2 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

you're going to have a bad time

• Members

Posted 28 February 2013 - 09:11 PM

Here is the aforementioned State of the Channel address for 2/28/2013, basically going over the changes described above.

Spoiler

#3 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 28 February 2013 - 09:34 PM

I've played a bit of Nightshade, but know next to nothing about it. >_> Looking forward to seeing that! icon_biggrin.gif Keep 'em coming. :3

#4 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:13 AM

The city is in turmoil, gripped by the vicious Sunketh, an evil being who wants nothing more than complete domination of Metro City. Who can stop his reign of terror and return the city back to the citizens? Enter: Nightshade!

Spoiler

#5 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 07 March 2013 - 06:54 AM

Hey, everyone! Today, its our first ever Co-op Let's Play! Live commentary from myself and one guest, in this case the lovely Christina! This time, we play the excellent Xbox Live Arcade game Spelunky. If you've never had an opportunity to check this game out, I highly recommend at least downloading the demo of the game. Alternatively, if you either can't or don't have the capability to, check out the original game this was based on here: http://spelunkyworld.com/original.html.

I really would like some feedback on this one, if you get the time, since it was one of the most fun videos to do. I hope you enjoy, I hope you get a few laughs out of it, and I hope that you'll come back for more. icon_biggrin.gif Also, I've updated the index and schedule in the OP.

(Also, available in 720p HD!)

Spoiler

#6 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 12 March 2013 - 06:01 AM

When we last left our hero, Nightshade, he has just managed to get his hands on the protective auras to shield the mystic artifacts from Sunketh's grip, but is he too late? Will he be able to stop the mad villian and his horde of powerful henchmen? Find out in the video!

Spoiler

#7 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 15 March 2013 - 06:40 AM

State of the Channel Address for 3/14/2013, as well as updated information in the OP. Thanks for watching!

Spoiler

#8 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 19 March 2013 - 06:04 AM

Today we're playing Joe & Mac for the NES, also known as Caveman Ninja (which is one of the best titles for any game, ever). Most people have seen the SNES version, and while this is similar, there are some significant differences between the two, as you will see in the video. Enjoy!

Spoiler

#9 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 20 March 2013 - 06:27 AM

Well, I've screwed up my schedule, but with good reason! I finally got to recording my first episode of Aggressive Analysis, which is a show in which I discuss current topics, play a modern game, or review some other piece of technology or entertainment. I'm still working on the format and the presentation, so any feedback is greatly appreciated. As of now I'm not officially scheduling more of these until I have some topics picked out, but they might pop up in place of certain videos. Because of this going up Wednesday, I've revised the schedule accordingly. Enjoy!

Spoiler

#10 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:55 AM

This week in our multiplayer Let's Play, its SUPER SMASH BROS BRAWL! A fun brawl featuring CPU player BS, broken physics, and a controversial ending for the ages. Who will be the victor?

Spoiler

#11 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:15 AM

DuckTales, woo-hoo! With the recent awesome announcement from Capcom at PAX East, I figured this was the perfect time to bust out the NES classic for a one-off. This is one of my all-time favorite NES games and hopefully you'll get some enjoyment out of it as well. This is DuckTales!

Spoiler

#12 DarkFlameWolf

DarkFlameWolf

Murana Wolford

• Members

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:39 AM

How do these video schedules factor in your Zelda Classic LPs? I'm curious, Either that or I'm missing where those fit into your schedule.

#13 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:43 AM

My next State of the Channel on this Thursday will address that, actually. icon_biggrin.gif

#14 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:07 AM

Speaking of the State of the Channel, here it is! I have updated the schedule above to reflect the upcoming videos as well as made sure all videos are in the index at the top.

Spoiler

#15 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 03 April 2013 - 08:58 AM

Here's the grand finale of DuckTales on the NES... so to speak. Did I mention that I'm not very good at video games? Enjoy!

Spoiler

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users