Photo

SCHOOL'S OUT!!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Poll: Summer Poll!

What was your GPA?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

How was the end of the school year?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

What do you think you'll do the most this summer?

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Surreal Canine

Surreal Canine

Master of Disaster

• Members

Posted 30 June 2007 - 04:05 PM

I am so glad school's finally over. I just hope this summer isn't like the adventure I had last summer.
What's up with you guys?

#2 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 30 June 2007 - 04:12 PM

GPA = over 3.0. I would've gotten a better one, but I totally neglected two of my classes in the third quarter. icon_heh.gif

How was the end of school = Pretty fun. The finals weren't too bad at all. In fact, one of them was open book, another teacher (whom I have for three classes) didn't even give any finals, and English tests are never hard. icon_blah.gif

What will I do this summer = nulled. It's between video games and movies. icon_deformed.gif

The other two classes left in the slots were Teacher's Aide (kindergarten) and PE. That last week of school, the elementary didn't even do anything, so I filled that slot hanging out with two kids (a kindergartener (Sarah, if anybody recalls her), and a first grader; it was optional for students to go that week, but Sarah's parents work around the school, so it wasn't for her). For the PE slot, we just went to the park and played football.

But yeah, summer's great, so far. icon_biggrin.gif And good for Bix, as he's getting better. icon_biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users