• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#16 Animus01

Animus01

Spirit Warrior

• Members

Posted 13 June 2007 - 12:51 PM

QUOTE(TheMasterSwordsman @ Jun 13 2007, 08:52 AM) View Post

Time to annoy everyone with this topic. Well... it's June 13, 2007. One day after I made the topic.

I had the dream again.

This time I asked her more questions though. But (dammit!!!) I faded back into reality again!

WOW! icon_wow.gif

So, you keep meeting her every night in your dreams? Wow! I wish I could have that experience! If that girl was real, I wonder if she gets dreams about you every night, as well. I know that sounded weird, but still. If that happened, I'd write an entire book on it or something.

#17 sigtau

sigtau

*sip*

• Members

Posted 13 June 2007 - 01:37 PM

Heh. By now everyone thinks I'm making it up. I just know that by now only a few people believe me. -_- T_T

#18 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 13 June 2007 - 01:45 PM

You mean in your family or on the forums? I think most (or all) people believe you here... It would be extreme rude from me to not believe you, since:
1. As I said, I had something similar.
2. I believe in things like this and in even wilder things.

However, I'd stay away from the wild theories for now. Let's try them if the standard ones fail. Let us know the progress, Love is the most important thing (I mean the boyfriend-girlfriend Love, not the simpler meaning. The simple family love is far not the most important.).

#19 Majora

Majora

Unironic Marxist-Leninist

• Members

Posted 13 June 2007 - 01:50 PM

I believe you icon_shrug.gif

It happened to me once, I met my dream girl (both meanings) and I never saw her again..... ;-;

Edited by Majora's Wrath, 13 June 2007 - 01:50 PM.

#20 Elemental

Elemental

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 13 June 2007 - 03:23 PM

I believe you. I've had it happen to me. Normally I don't remember my dreams but this one dream keeps playing through my head.

I'm at my church and alot of people are there and some girl aproaches me. I don't know her but I feel a "pull" sort of speak, and feel deep love for her.

It was strange but awsome at the same time.

#21 sigtau

sigtau

*sip*

• Members

Posted 13 June 2007 - 05:16 PM

Then I understand. That "pull" has me distracted whenever I think of it. I feel that faint pull when I think about it. *sigh*

Edited by TheMasterSwordsman, 13 June 2007 - 05:17 PM.

#22 Elemental

Elemental

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 13 June 2007 - 05:59 PM

Yea no one else seems to get that. Does it pull you in a certain direction?

#23 NoeL

NoeL

Legend

• Members

Posted 14 June 2007 - 12:54 AM

I've had a few dream girls over the years, girls that I've never seen in real life... one was called Marriette... wow, that was like ten years ago too, I wonder why i remember that one... she was the best icon_wink.gif

All's I'm saying is that you're not alone, I bet heaps of people dream of love, especially those that don't have it.

#24 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 14 June 2007 - 02:03 AM

An useful tip:
If you meet her again in the astral dimension, your first question must be how can you make yourself remember for her words even after waking up. If she says that you are awake and looks surprised, then that will be most creepy. Then ask her about who is she and ask her whether she knows you (if not, speak about yourself). Then you should ask "How can I meet you in what I call reality?". If she answers that this is your new reality, then be scared.
Finally, keep the "Why? icon_eek.gif " questions minimal or zero, since they are the engine of closed-minded conversations and sometimes requires lots time to answer. And you don't have much time.

I don't remember the "pull"... icon_frown.gif
You are lucky, yes, lucky indeed.
I advise look if she has any jewelries and if they have any symbol on them. If yes, look up the meaning of that symbol.
Keep dreams true, because materialism is the dead-end of the universe.

#25 sigtau

sigtau

*sip*

• Members

Posted 14 June 2007 - 03:25 PM

June 14, 2007.

Didn't have the dream last night but it was on my mind all morning. I could just hear this very quiet whisper that was trying to get to me... but it's just not making sense in my head... I can't tell what she's saying. (What the heck is going on?!)

#26 Schwa

Schwa

Enjoy the Moment more. This strengthens Imagination.

• Members

Posted 14 June 2007 - 08:12 PM

I believe you. Oh god, I believe you.

I've had a similar experience.

A girl appeared to me in a dream, where I was standing in a field of grass where it had just finished raining... She had pale skin, a turquoise dress of the smoothest, shiniest silk that flowed behind her, and her hair was the same color and it flowed behind her too. We talked for a while, and walked along the wet grass as we did, and she said her name was Note and that she was the Rolling Sea and the essence of water. Since then I've occasionally had the same dream where we'd walk and talk for hours. Also since then, whenever it is raining and I'm outside in the rain, I hear her voice, and when I close my eyes I see her image.

The rain speaks to me. Note, the Rolling Sea, speaks to me.

But nobody believes me when I tell them.

So your post means a lot to me. Finally I meet someone who's gone through something similar to, though not the same as, my own experience. Thank you. icon_biggrin.gif

#27 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 15 June 2007 - 01:46 AM

You can increase the chance of getting this dream if you increase the chance that you get dreams (duh).
Since dreams that people remember often occur in the morning, make sure that you go to bed not too late and don't get up until you are fully awake and it's even bothering to remain in bed any longer. Don't tire yourself, that decreases chance of dreams. Try to stay away from anything that can cause nightmares, they wake you up in the middle of the night.
Try not to think about this girl. Denied thoughts come back in your dreams. DO NOT express feelings toward another females, anybody they are. Spiritually your mother and possible sisters are at the same place where your girlfriend should be. Experiences revealed that.
Increase your sensitivity toward mythical things, because dreams at the same place like (non-willful) fortunetelling and (non-willful) mindreading.
I think luck is also an indicator. If you are religious, you can swap luck with heavenly support; or if you are trained in occult, you can swap luck with willpower.

I went quite mystical at the end, but everything for the good cause, right?

#28 sigtau

sigtau

*sip*

• Members

Posted 15 June 2007 - 08:24 PM

Well, today, it's been on my mind all day because I freaking had this same dream again! I didn't get any further with this person but whenever I think about it... God.

Today my parents took me to an Irish pub for dinner. I had it on my mind and I couldn't get it off my mind. So I left the table and went to the bench in the other room. I sat down, and thought about her. I looked up and I thought I saw her. (!!!) I looked back down in denial, yet something told me it was really there. I still denied. I felt something cold on the back of my neck and I sat up quickly. (I thought it was her and she had touched me on the back of the neck. !!!) When I came back up the illusion was shattered and it was just the freaking air conditioner!! CRAP.

#29 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 16 June 2007 - 02:59 AM

This thread has good effect on me: I dreamed about my dreamgirl! At last! This hasn't happened in 2 years!
Like last time, she was chased by evil ones whos wanted to experiment with her, which would claim her life and completely destroy her soul. I found her at an extremely icy place. She was hiding here and had nothing better to do than to watch snow spill in from the holes above. It was near the entrance of some ice cave. (Looking at the spilling snow, I thought it would go well into ZC.) It wasn't the perfect hiding place, but not a place where they would search her in the first place. Her life was a constant escaping, a real hell. I asked her that if her life is so bad, why don't she kill herself, and then she replied that she would reincarnate in another body and everything would continue. Plus, she likes her current body (Me too! icon_naughty.gif ).
I wish I could have a free conversation with her, asking if she exists in my prime reality. (I would go to other dimensions for her without thinking.)
She isn't tall or short, a little plumper than "slim" with above than average sized, round breasts, motherish face, short very black hair, pale skin and sapphire-like darkblue eyes.

As for you, I wish you best of luck/heavenlysupport/willpower/etc...
Try to remember as many details as you can. Knowing her name would be the jackpot!

#30 sigtau

sigtau

*sip*

• Members

Posted 16 June 2007 - 01:25 PM

Too bad for me that I didn't have the dream thanks to my body and its lousy sleep habits. Gah. Oh, and by the way, my family went to this festival in downtown Charleston, and several girls there seemed to represent the person in my dreams. Freaky. O_o'

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users