ZQuest 2.10 Tutorial

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Surreal Canine

Surreal Canine

Master of Disaster

• Members

Posted 07 September 2007 - 04:24 PM

I've noticed with some dismay that there are NO ZQ 2.10 tutorials, just that really old one by Alphadawg for an older version and some others that didn't help too much. So, I decided to write one of my own! It's far from complete, but someone please take a look.
It's a Microsoft Word document.

Tell me what you think.

#2 Professor Bedwetter

Professor Bedwetter

Strangers when we meet

• Members

Posted 07 September 2007 - 05:36 PM

I liked it! very helpful

#3 XMSB

XMSB

Furry Friends Furever

• Members

Posted 07 September 2007 - 06:15 PM

That's not bad for a 2.10 tutorial, but it's better to read the ZQuest Tutorials from the pinned topic about ZQuest tutorials, as they're much longer, much more helpful, and go into more detail. icon_shrug.gif

Edited by Pokegamer1989, 07 September 2007 - 06:15 PM.

#4 Plissken

Plissken

What's with these homies dissing our girls?

• Members

Posted 07 September 2007 - 06:18 PM

Well he did say it's far from completion. And so far it looks great, don't give up on it!

#5 Linksasleepagain

Linksasleepagain

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 08 September 2007 - 02:07 AM

This is exactly the sort of tutorial I have been campaigning for Silly Cat 2.Please,please,please carry on with it.I know it will probably take months but you will have mine and many others eternal gratitude.And of course your name will be immortalised forever as the author of the very first 2.10 tutorial!
It's about time somebody had the brains to do this.

#6 Koopa

Koopa

The child behind the turtle

• Members

Posted 08 September 2007 - 02:36 AM

The main difference people will notice between 2.10 and earlier ZQuests is the user interface. Many things you learn in older tutorials will still work for 2.10 or indeed 2.5.

Silly Cat 2, I've read your tutorial and I like it a lot. You say "TO BE CONTINUED" - please do, it's great what you're doing here.

As some people might not want to or be able to open word documents (older version or word etc.) , I suggest a making PDF or indeed online (website) version too once you're done. I'd be glad to help there if you'd like me to.

#7 Surreal Canine

Surreal Canine

Master of Disaster

• Members

Posted 08 September 2007 - 11:37 AM

You guys are in luck. I just finished discussing the first dungeon. I've uploaded it to my website so take another look.
Still isn't finished, even though it doesn't say -TO BE CONTINUED- anymore. Sorry about that.
Next up, I'll focus on some more essentials, as well as some slightly more advanced stuff.

I also have a rating board here: http://freewebs.com/...eldaclassic.htm Feel free to give it a rating.

Edited by Silly Cat 2, 08 September 2007 - 11:46 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users